[劇本] DQ8美版對話錄 - 003 怪物出現!?

看板PlayStation作者 (豬豬)時間18年前 (2006/07/21 01:39), 編輯推噓3(301)
留言4則, 2人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
水井邊男子 : Oh, yeah! Ya can't beat an ice-cold drink o' water after a night on the town! Wot's that? Yer lookin' for someone? Why don't ya go to the pub then? There's nuffin' the barman don't know about this place. 酒吧內兔女郎 : Oooh! I love seeing new faces! You're not from around here, are you? Is that little creature in youe pocket a pet of yours? It's so adorable! What's its name? Tee hee hee! Munchie? A cute name for a cute little fellow! Well, Munchie, enjoy your stay! 酒吧內壯男子 : Hic! Just the one after work…really - Hic! - hits the spots! So, er…what d'ya want with me then? Eh? You're looking for someone? Get out of here! Why are you borin' me that rubbish? This is a pub! Hic! You're supposed to relax! If you're too tense, have a drink or let it all out on the battlefield! At least you can put your tension to good use out there! You know, if you psyche yourself up enough, your attacks and magic get more powerful. So save it for fightin', all right!? Remember, increase your tension by psychin' up. Decrease it by havin' a - Hic - drink! Ha ha ha! 酒吧內瘦男子 : Have you heard about the fire we had in town the other day? People are saying it was arson! Oops! That's a bit of a hot topic! We'd better not talk about it any more! 酒吧內老人 : He's a miserable excuse for a fortune-teller, that Kalderasha. He was famous once, you know. They called him the great Kalderasha. But look at him now! His fortune-telling's gone to pot since he started spendind every day in here. The only glass he stares into these days is the one he drinks out of! No, wait a minute…Maybe it was the other way around. Maybe he started drink AFTER his fortune-telling went to the dogs…? 吧台邊男子 : Hello. Are you looking for someone? (選yes) Master Rylus? So…you haven't heard? Master Rylus died in the fire the other day. Actually, just between you and me, I think he was murder-Oops! I shouldn't have said that! Forget I mentioned it! (選No) No? That's probably for the best. Every time people ask me about things, I always end up saying something I shouldn't. Just can't seem to help it. Heh heh heh! (走近吧台,事件出現了…^^") 酒保 : Haven't you had enough, Mr. Kalderasha, sir? I'm sorry but I've got a business to run. This, er, haphazard fortune-telling of yours is costing me a fortune in free drinks! Kalderasha : WHAT! My fortune-telling…HAPHAZARD!? Are you a complete fool!? Let me tell you something for free. All fortune-telling is "haphazard"! What do you expect!? Anyway, so what if I saw it? So what if I foretold the fire? If I'd tried to stop it, then what!? It would only have led to another disaster, that's what! 酒保 : I'm sorry, Mr. Kalderasha, sir. I don't follow…If you're saying you knew about the fire, shouldn't you at least have warned Master Rylus? Kalderasha : Yes…Poor Rylus…How many times I argued with the old man… I canoe believe he is gone… (走近找Kalderasha對話) Kalderasha : What? What is it? Hmm!?...You! Come, show your face to the Great Kalderasha! Yes! Yeeesss! (突然一男子衝進酒吧) 男子 : Q-Quick, quick! Everyone come quick! There's a monster in town! 酒吧內壯男子 : What!? 男子 : Just come and see! The whole town's gone crazy! (眾人跑出酒吧,只剩Kalderasha、老闆、老人及兔女郎) Kalderasha : What's all the noise? Can't a man drink in peace!? Now then, what were we talking about before? Do you remember? (選Yes or No都一樣) Ah, yeeesss! I was just getting to the 'yes, yeeesss' bit. But now with all the noise, I have lost interest. You do not understand, do you? That is how I do business! Can you not feel the curiosity stirring in you when you hear me say the words!? "Yes, yeeesss!" It makes you want me to tell your fortune, no? Kalderasha : Hm? You again? As I told you before, I have lost interest now. If you still want me to tell your fortune, come back tomorrow evening. 酒保 : That man said there was a monster in towm, didn't he? How ridiculous! There's no monster! You learn a thing or two when you've been in this business as long as I have. Still, you're remarkably calm, sir. You didn't feel inclined to rush outside to see what was going on, then? Really? You came to Farebury looking for Master Rylus? I see…Yes, that was a most unfortunate business. I expect you've already heard, but Master Rylus passed away the other day. The old man was getting on a bit, but no one expected the fire, of course. The whole town's rather stunned, really. 酒吧內老人 : Stone the crows! A monster within the town walls? What is the world coming to!? 酒吧內兔女郎 : Did you hear that? He said there was a monster in town! Do you think it's true? (出酒吧後,有一個男子擋在中間樓梯處) 男子 : You want to get down into the courtyard? But it's mayhem down there! There's a monster loose in the town, you know! You could get hurt if you get caught up in it all. You'd better not go down there. 樓上通道上一位婦人 : There's a monster down in the courtyard! I want to go and see too, but he won't let me down there. He says it's too dangerous. I suppose I might be able to get around by the town gates… 詩人 : What's all the fuss about? (自一旁樓梯下到底下) Yangus : Wot the…!? This ain't good, guv! Come on! Look lively! (一群村民圍著King Trode,King Trode 環顧四周) 村民 : Urgh! It looked at me! 村民 : Ewwww! It's hideous! 村民 : Get out! Get out, monster! You're not welcome here! (村民們拿起石頭丟向King Trode。Superpig,Yangus趕忙護著Medea及King Trode離開) 村民 : Get out! Out out out out! 村民 : Get out of 'ere! 村民 : We don't want your kind 'ere! (夜晚,三人一馬在鎮外) King Trode : Well! That was a fine reception! Don't they realize who I am!? Hmph! Judging a book by its cover! Don't they know it's what's inside that counts!? Yangus : Yeah! You can say that again! King Trode : So then, Superpig, did you manage to find Master Rylus? (選No) What!? He's dead!? Oh, no, no, no…Well,,, I suppose there's no point crying over spilt milk… It's Dhoulmagus we're after! He's the one who cursed the Princess and I, after all. He's the one who made us look so ridiculous! I had hoped Rylus might be able to help us locate him. But it seems we'll just have to track Dhoulmagus down by ourselves. With Rylus gone, we have nothing further to gain from staying here. Let's be on our way! (轉身要走時) ???? : Wait! 少女 : Please…wait…I'm sorry to come after you like this. It's just that…Iwanted to ask you a favour. King Trode : Are you not afraid of me, young lady? 少女 : I dreamt about you… I dreamt that some people came to town with a strange creature. It was…sort of halfway between a human and a monster… And I dreamt that they could make wishes come true… King Trode : A strange creature!? Are you referring to me? (被一驚嘆號K到…^^,而Yangus則在一旁笑的可開心了…^^") 少女 : I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to be rude! King Trode : Heh, not to worry. I've had worse things said to me today! You know, you remind me of my Medea. You're about the same age. Anyway, you say you had a dream about me? Most peculiar… (Yangus真是挖鼻孔挖不停…^^") 少女 : I'm sorry…I haven't introduced myself. I'm Valentina, daughter of the great fortune-teller, Kalderasha. If you could just come to my house, I'll explain everything there. It's by the well, at the far end of town. I'll be waiting for you! Yangus : Wot was she rabbitin' on about? Come round my 'ouse, she says… King Trode : Magnificent! She wasn't afraid to look at me at all! Not one bit! Ah, she reminds me of my Medea! We must give this young girl a helping hand! Right then, Superpig, my boy! Go and find the house by the well and see what it is she wants. Hm? Me? I'll wait here with the princess. We don't want to cause any more of a stir. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.228.173.208

07/21 01:50, , 1F
又回家了,愈來愈有進度,已經15囉,請期待~~
07/21 01:50, 1F

07/21 13:37, , 2F
我也15囉 我再修道院那了 你呢?
07/21 13:37, 2F

07/21 17:03, , 3F
呵 我說的15是到第15篇了~~
07/21 17:03, 3F

07/21 20:12, , 4F
喔 我搞錯了 = =
07/21 20:12, 4F