[劇本] DQ8美版對話錄 - 002 Farebury鎮對話錄

看板PlayStation作者 (豬豬)時間18年前 (2006/07/15 00:19), 編輯推噓2(201)
留言3則, 2人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
(重新進入遊戲後) 神父 or 修女 : My prayers have been answered! You have joined us again, Superpig! May the great shepherdess continue to watch over you! If you ever feel lost after a long rest, you should turn to your fellow party members for advice. O Goddess, our great and benevolent shepherdess! Please protect this poor lost sheep! (與同伴對話) Yangus : So we're 'ere to find that Rylus geezer, right? Leave it to me! Findin' people is my 'piece de resistance',as they say! Yangus : So we're 'ere to find that Rylus geezer, right? Leave it to me! I'm an ace when it comes to findin' people. Yangus : This Farebury ain't the smallest of towns, though, eh? Feels like just askin' around could take all year! (按SELECT觀看「戰鬥記錄」,與King Trode對話) King Trode : Do not be deceived by my size! I can give you some jolly sound advice when it comes to fighting. Come to see me once in a while. I have plenty of wisdom to impart to you! King Trode : You've yet to experience a real battle, of course, but you have at least started along the right lines. (回到馬車邊與King Trode對話) King Trode : Master Rylus is the fellow who taught that accursed Dhoulmagus his magic. He might be able to impart some information to us about the whereabouts of that devious scallywag. I want you to seek him out, Superpig. I'm sure he lives here in this town. King Trode : Hmph! Dhoulmagus is the wicked one! Rylus was merely his teacher, and that was a good while ago. He has nothing to hide. So it should be a simple matter to locate him. I'm counting on you, Superpig. (開門想出鎮外) Yangus : Where ya goin', guv? We can't just go off and leave the ol' man and the 'orse-princess, now can we? (那就乖乖的開始打聽消息囉) 南門旁的士兵 : Hm? Travellers, are you? Well, welcome to Farebury. I don't know what you're doing here, and I don't really care. Just keep yourselves to yourselves and there won't be any trouble. 道具店老闆 : Ah-ha! Customers! What, you're not buying? Oh, I see. You're looking for someone. Well, you still might be short of a few things, eh? 道具店旁 : You know, something's been bothering me… There was a strange man here the other day. He was dressed like a jester, so I thought maybe he was some kind of traveling entertainer. But there was something creepy about him. I wonder if he's still in town. 老伯 : This is the second time, you know. The second time I've lost a friend in a fire. If I remember rightly, the first time it happened I was thirty… You can never be too careful with fire, you know. 男子 : You'll never guess what! A horse-drawn wagon just passed by here, and there was a monster on it! ......!!! Wait a minute! You're the people who came in with it! So…y-y-you're w-w-with the monster!? Waaaah! (說完就跑走了…^^") 旅館內士兵 : I can't believe it! Ater all this time…Oh, excuse me. My trouble are no concern of yours. Don't mind me. 旅館內床上女子 : How could anyone be so spiteful!? He said I'll never see it again! My precious ring! And then do you know what he said? He said, even if I find it again, it wouldn't go over my fat finger!!! I've never been so unsulted in all my life! 旅館內男子(床上女子之丈夫?) : It's precisely because we'd heard such fine things about this Kalderasha fellow that we came all the way here. But it's utter rubbish! Kalderasha? More like balderdasher! He's a useless layabout! If it's true that he was once great, it must have been a great many years ago! 旅館內女侍者 : Welcome to the Weary Wanderer! Farebury's oldest inn! I'm here to make your travels more comfortable and explain a few things. Any seasoned traveler would know it already, of course. But if you've only set out, it might be useful. Would you like to hear it? (選yes) (X鍵) is a really useful button that lets you do all sorts of things like chat to people and pick up or examine objects. You can examine everything in this room just using that one button. The wardrobes, the sack on the wall, the treasure chest, the book shelves, everything! Feel free to take anything you like. It's all there for the customers. Use (□鍵) if you want to look at the map. It's always useful when you're traveling to new towns and villages to have a look at the map when you arrive. Just to get your bearings. Oh, and pressing (R2鍵) allows you to look things through your own eyes. Just press it again to switch back to normal. It's really useful when you want to examine that are very close to you, or if you want to look down at the ground or up into the sky. And, er…that's about everything I can tell you, I think. There's lots more to learn, but I'm sure you'll work it out for yourself along the way. Don't forget that really useful button I told tou about the beginning! And enjoy your travels! (選No) That's fine. I just thought maybe you hadn't done much traveling before and I wanted to help… 旅館內書櫃中的「冒險大王」 : It's a quarterly journal called "King of Adventure". "Getting ready to head out on your first exciting journey into this wonderful world of ours? Here's a tip for all you novice explorers… On your travels, always keep an eye out for treasure chests in unexpected places. Who left them there? Who cares! It's finder's keepers in the wild world of adventuring. Think of them of divine gifts from the great Goddess, placed there just for you. In any event, you'll find plenty of interesting loot in treasure chests. So keep your senses sharp and your eyes peeled!" 防具店老闆(從後面) : I'm sorry. I can only do business over the counter. You'll have to go round the other side. Unless of course you're looking for something…"special"? (選Yes) I see. Well I can help you out then. But it'll cost you. Let's say 500 gold coins…No,600. If you've got the cash, I've got the goods. Any time you like. I'll be right here. (選No) You're not? I see…From the look on your face I thought maybe you were, but… My mistake. 防具店旁屋內婦女 : Honestly! A jester? If the man was a jester, I'll eat my hat! If he'd shown us any decent tricks, that would have been one thing! But all he did was teach the kids a load of mumbo-jumbo. He was a trickster all right! But no jester. 西門旁少女 : Welcome to Farebury! Are…you here looking for that key, too? (選Yes) I knew it! You've got that look about you. It's written all over your faces. Especially the stocky one. (Yangus回話) Eh? You talkin' about me? Wot writin' on me face? Who's gone an' written on me 'ead!? (少女回話) You're thieves! You're looking for the thief's key! I could tell as soon as I laid eyes on you! (選No) No, of course not! I understand. You can't go telling everyone. 詩人 : La la la la la. Oh Eve, I say. You're the fading light of day. Or the embrace of night, nay! How you…er…Bother! It's just not flowing today. Oh, well! So anyway, have you seen that smouldering ruin down there? The old man who lived there was killed in the fire. 教堂旁男子 : It's such a pity. Pity, pity, pity…Ph, sorry! Listen to me! That jester who was here before kept saying that, and it's become a bit of habit. 教堂內婆婆 : There was a fire in town just recently. One poor old man perished, you know. hm? what's that you say? The old man's name? Yes, what was it now…? 教堂內神父 : Are you one of the congregation, my child?... Oh, you're new in town. And you say you're looking for someone? What? Master Rylus!? Oh, Almighty Goddess! Help these poor souls! Forgive me for speaking frankly, but you must leave this town immediately. Believe me, it is for your own good. 酒吧前屋內婦人 : No time for a chat! I'm far too busy! If I don't get on the cooking, dinner's going to be late. Who are you anyway? If you're looking for my husband, he's just over there. 酒吧前屋內男子 : I can't believe Kalderasha! What's happened to him? He was never like this before. It's such a shame for poor Valentina. 武器店老闆(從後面) : What's your problem? What are you doin' comin' in the back way, eh? The front door's round the other side! Ha ha! You must be new to this game, eh? (選Yes) I knew it! How about I give you a few pointers to get you started then? Listen. Havin' a load of weapons and armour knockin's about your bag won't do you no good. You've gotta equip yourself with 'em! (選No) You're not? Well I reckon I could still teach you a thing or two. How about this? When you come across monsters that are weaker than you, you can just intimidate 'em to save yourself a fight. Most of the time they'll just ran away. Did you know that? But if you try pullin' the same trick with stronger monsters, you'll soon know about it! You've gotta weigh up each monster carefully. 武器店後屋內老人 : I saw it with me own eyes! The very night before the fire, it was! Rylus was arguing with that jester. He sounded mighty angry. "Still up to your devious tricks, are you?" he was saying. (之後到酒吧就會發生事件囉…^^ 請期待~~) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 59.112.72.32

07/15 10:23, , 1F
好棒 作者是邊玩遊戲邊打字嗎?
07/15 10:23, 1F

07/16 08:21, , 2F
嗯,不過這之前波了,只是很醜,暑假現在沒得玩,
07/16 08:21, 2F

07/16 08:22, , 3F
所以在改版中…^^
07/16 08:22, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #14jyGH8- (PlayStation)
文章代碼(AID): #14jyGH8- (PlayStation)