[ 王 ] John Kuester希望Ben Gordons多投少想

看板Pistons作者 (小太陽)時間13年前 (2011/02/15 01:28), 編輯推噓4(400)
留言4則, 4人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Pistons coach John Kuester wants Ben Gordon to shoot more, think less 活塞隊教練John Kuester要Ben Gordon多投一點、少想一些 Is Ben Gordon a ticking time bomb? Ben Gordon還是一顆隨時能爆發的定時炸彈嗎? Will the once-explosive shooting guard eventually give the Pistons what he gave the Chicago Bulls: the ability to carry an offense during a tight game? 曾經在芝加哥公牛隊大放異彩的他能不能再次在活塞隊發光發熱呢? The Pistons' coaching staff is waiting, especially with the demotion of Rip Hamilton to spectator. 活塞制服組正在等著呢,尤其是在Rip Hamilton被調離陣容之後。 "He has had some games where he has been outstanding," said coach John Kuester. "I'll tell you this: He's working hard on defense, on the ball especially. He's getting a little bit better there. Offensively, we know how explosive he is." Kuester:「他曾在一些比賽相當突出,我只能說:他很努力在防守,尤其是對球。 他正慢慢的進步中。進攻面呢?我們都知道他能爆發的。」 When Gordon was signed as a free agent last season he was expected to provide instant offense, whether as a starter or reserve. The fact that he didn't mind either role was expected to be a plus. 上一季簽下進入FA的Gordon時,原先是寄望他能提供及時的得分,不論是先發或打板凳 都一樣。而事實上他也不在意自己的位置。 Last season he averaged 13.8 points despite injuries that limited him to 62 games. After leading the Pistons with 18 points Sunday, he has averaged 12.7 points in 27.8 minutes per game this season. He has broken 20 points nine times and 30 points twice. 上一季他因為受傷只有打62場比賽,平均貢獻13.8分。在昨天拿下活塞隊最高的18分後 ,他這一季的平均上場時間為27.8分鐘、繳出12.7分,他曾9次拿超過20分及2次拿超過 30分。 In Sunday's game, Gordon made 5 of 6 field-goal attempts in the fourth quarter after going 0-for-4 in the first half. "I didn't really find a good rhythm in the first half," he said, "so I tried to be assertive and look for my shot a little more and got some things going." 昨天的比賽中,在上半場4投盡墨後,Gordon在第四節投6中5。他表示: 「上半場我還找不到節奏,所以我試著多投一些球,然後這就是結果了。」 Gordon often shies away from shooting after missing three or four shots in a row, something Kuester has encouraged him not to do. Gordon在連續四投不進時原打算不投了,但Kuester要他別這樣做。 "When we've made shots we've been very effective this year," Kuester said. "When we've gone through stretches where our offense hasn't been effective, then it really affects how we defend. ... But I need him to be aggressive and not think about it." Kuester:「今年我們投的很多球都很有用,但如果連續投不進之後,連防守都會失常 。但我需要他的進攻所以我要他別再想了!」 原文:http://tinyurl.com/4pprxpe -- 最後不知道在翻什麼= = -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 111.254.114.221

02/15 09:29, , 1F
推外電 辛苦了~
02/15 09:29, 1F

02/15 17:44, , 2F
辛苦了
02/15 17:44, 2F

02/15 19:42, , 3F
02/15 19:42, 3F

02/19 15:09, , 4F
推! 辛苦了~~~
02/19 15:09, 4F
文章代碼(AID): #1DMMPJaX (Pistons)