Re: [ 王 ] Gordon、Bynum 在今日團練皆全程參與

看板Pistons作者 ( move on )時間14年前 (2009/12/15 16:22), 編輯推噓4(400)
留言4則, 4人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
※ 引述《tc89 (StreetRock)》之銘言: : Gordon, Will Bynum go through practice on injured ankles : http://0rz.tw/WOpCs : 遠征休士頓的比賽,Gordon與Bynum能否上場仍是未知數 : 目前球隊將兩人的狀態列為「questionable」 : 但這兩人在今天早上的團練皆有全程參與 : 兩個人的傷都因為拐到腳踝 : Gordon 缺席了三場比賽 : Bynum 缺席了兩場比賽 : 當團練結束,接受媒體採訪時 : Gordon 已經先坐下休息了 : 而 Bynum 仍留在場上進行個人特訓 : Gordon 說他感覺快要可以歸隊了 : 唯一確定的是... 這場比賽 Tay 仍然不會上場 囧> Pistons' Ben Gordon hopeful he can play Tuesday vs. Houston Rockets By Chris Iott December 14, 2009, 3:18PM The Detroit Pistons have listed Ben Gordon and Will Bynum as questionable for their game Tuesday at the Houston Rockets, but Gordon sounds as if he is getting close to returning to the court. “If I continue to improve by tomorrow, I should be able to get out there and play,” Gordon said after practice Monday. Gordon injured his left ankle Nov. 25 in a loss to Cleveland and rushed himself back into the lineup Dec. 2. But the injury limited him the next three games and forced him to miss the past three games. “It’s still weaker than the right one,” he said. “It’s just going to take some time being on it until it gets back to the strength it was at before.” Gordon said he wants to make sure he does not force the issue this time. “I was out there limping around and stuff,” he said. “Any time someone is out there hobbling, it’s definitely probably too early. The second time around, I’m just trying to get it right and be patient with it so I can help the team when I’m out there.” Kuester is hopeful Gordon and Bynum will be back tonight. "I think both of them made a good step forward,” he said. “We’ll see how that plays out tomorrow.” Tayshaun Prince is listed as out for tonight’s game. 有可能 Bynum 和 Gorden 都會在明天的比賽上場活動活動啦! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.115.43.161

12/15 16:57, , 1F
等著看Kuester怎樣配這些人上場時間囉~
12/15 16:57, 1F

12/15 17:11, , 2F
小王子可以在場下活動活動 當啦啦隊長 XD
12/15 17:11, 2F

12/15 17:19, , 3F
突然覺得火箭陣容跟活塞滿像的..
12/15 17:19, 3F

12/15 18:20, , 4F
沒想到守開特力的會是小王子XD
12/15 18:20, 4F