[ 王 ] Dumars 談選秀與交易

看板Pistons作者 (De-troit Basketball)時間15年前 (2009/06/25 11:21), 編輯推噓3(303)
留言6則, 6人參與, 最新討論串1/2 (看更多)
http://tinyurl.com/neted9 Barring a talented guard slipping outside the lottery (top-14) who is too good to pass up, the Detroit Pistons will use the No. 15 pick in tomorrow night's draft to select a frontcourt player. 除非有個很有天份,不容錯過的後衛滑落到樂透區之外,不然活塞會用第15順位選個 前場球員。 The need to upgrade the frontcourt existed even before Detroit traded power forward Amir Johnson to Milwaukee on Tuesday. 對前場球員的提升需求在交易 Amir 前就存在了。 "We were still looking, more or less, for the frontcourt, 3 (small forward), 4 (power forward) or 5 (center)," Joe Dumars told the media on Wednesday afternoon. "That's what we were focusing on anyway. So this hasn't changed our outlook." 我們仍舊在尋找前場,3,4或 5號球員,」Dumars 在星期三下午對媒體如是說。 「這就是我們專注的部分。所以(交易)沒有改變我們的看法。」 Dumars spoke on several topics, which included: Dumars 也談到了以下的主題: Tomorrow night's draft: "This is the most uncertain draft I have ever seen in my life," he said. "On the phones, with different teams and all the agents, it is the most unpredictable draft you'll see. It's amazing." 明晚的選秀:「這是我見過最不確定的選秀,他說。」「在電話中和不同的球隊, 所有的經紀人交流後,這會是個最無法預測的選秀。」 On moving up in the draft: "I don't know if this is the particular draft you want to move up in. The guy at 15 could end up being as good as the guy at 5, 6 or 7. This is not that particular draft where you have guys who are top-5 and locked in top-5 and you know they're going to be all-stars for years to come. It's just not that type of draft." 把順位往前交易:「第15順位的球員可以和第 5,6或 7順位的球員一樣好。前五順位的人 都沒有很確定,這也不是個前五順位的選秀過幾年後都會成為全明星的選秀年。」 On whether something specifically made him pull the trigger on the Johnson deal: "Yeah. It's called David Stern's speech to the league saying that this (salary) cap may go down. That's what it was. We don't know what's going to happen with the cap. We have to be in a position where we're not caught off guard if the numbers aren't what we project them to be. You have to prepare for the worst and hope for the best." 談扣下交易扣板機的原因:「對。這和 David Stern 對聯盟的演講有關,他說目前的 薪資上限可能會往下調。我們不知道今後的薪資上限會如何。我們不想到時候毫無預警 的發現那金額不是我們預計的。你得做最壞的打算,做最好的期待。」 On free agency: "We hope to get at least two players out of this free agency. We've targeted that all along, to add two good players to this team plus a good player at 15." 自由球員:「我們希望至少簽來兩位球員,再加上一個好的15順位選秀。」 On Kwame Brown, who has yet to decide on whether he'll opt-out of his contract and become a free agent this summer: "I look at it real simple. If he doesn't opt-out, I'd love to have his big body here. If he does (opt-out), from a cap space standpoint, you're in a position to do everything you need to do without having to squeeze. Either way, we're going to be fine." Kwame:「很簡單。如果他沒跳脫合約的話我會留他。如果他從薪資的角度跳脫, 你就只能盡力在不勉強的情況下做些事。不管怎樣我們都會很好的。」 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 163.25.121.62 ※ 編輯: pennymarcus 來自: 163.25.121.62 (06/25 11:23)

06/25 11:29, , 1F
公司貨魂!
06/25 11:29, 1F

06/25 11:34, , 2F
回應版標魂~!
06/25 11:34, 2F

06/25 11:52, , 3F
公司貨留下吧
06/25 11:52, 3F

06/25 12:08, , 4F
不會真的是BJ Mullens 一整個對他沒信心
06/25 12:08, 4F