[外電] 2007.3.24 外電整理

看板Pistons作者 (De-troit Basketball)時間16年前 (2008/03/24 19:13), 編輯推噓7(700)
留言7則, 7人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
http://0rz.tw/4e3Qz 槍蜥對活塞的防守感到失望 "It was real disappointing," Billups said. "We knew going into the game that they go back door and run slips to the basket, and we never got on the same page defensively." 老桑說沒有好的防守就沒有好的進攻 "If you don't get stops, then you are playing against a set defense all night and they can just lock-in," Saunders said. 小王子說不用擔心,因為活塞並沒有執行平常的戰術 "It's not a concern, because we didn't even run our normal plays," Prince said. "We were running stuff just to get some movement, so guys weren't just standing around. Usually when it gets to crucial situations we go back to our bread and butter, but we didn't run any of our normal plays." Sheed知道裁判的判決是垃圾 Wallace, in foul trouble early, had 11 points, missing 9-of-12 shots. His night worsened with 8:53 left in the fourth. With the Pistons down by six, he was fouled in the back by Andray Blatche. As Blatche came over top of him, Wallace shoved him, earning his 11th technical foul of the season. "I'm used to that (stuff), calling that (stuff)," Wallace said. "He (referee Mark Ayotte) gave me a tech, saying I shucked him. I know that was some (garbage)." Sheed說裁判Marc Davis是個非常糟的人 Wallace had bigger issues with referee Marc Davis, who called two fouls on Wallace in the first five minutes of the game, then a third just two minutes after he returned in the second quarter. "It's the same thing with Marc," Wallace said. "How the hell do I set a legal pick on the side of a guy, and it's a damn foul (his second)? It's not like I ran into it, or ran him over. I walked into a pick. Y'all tell me how horrible this (guy) is. http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=280323027 Arenas說他準備好上場了,但巫師隊的人用釣魚杆把他硬拉出來不讓他上場 "I was ready," Arenas told ESPN during the game. "But they went out there with a fishing pole and yanked me back." 巫師教練說Arenas就喜歡給記者故事,而記者也愛聽 Said Jordan: "Typical Gilbert. He had to go get a jacket. He likes to give you guys stories. You fall for it every time." http://0rz.tw/d83OD "We haven't played our main guys a ton of minutes all year," Saunders said. "I still think we want to keep playing everybody to keep them sharp." 老桑說因為主力球員本季上場時間不算太多,所以他還不想讓他休息。 Saunders said he took note of how both the New England Patriots and New York Giants approached the NFL playoffs. Neither team rested key players, approaching each game as must-win situations. The result, Saunders felt, was both teams entered the playoffs playing at a higher level and with more momentum than teams that tapered and rested. 老桑用NFL的新英格蘭愛國者隊和紐約巨人隊當例子。兩隊都沒有讓主力球員休息,而 老桑覺得這兩隊在季後賽也比其他有讓主力球員休息的球隊有活力多了。 "Joe might be totally opposed to that, but as long as we don't play our main guys a lot of minutes, I don't think we need to sit guys out," Saunders said. 老桑知道Dumars 跟他持完全相反的看法,但他覺得只要主力球員上場時間不那麼多就 不需要讓他們休息幾場比賽。 Dumars isn't totally opposed, but he did make a key distinction between what the Giants and Pats did and what the Pistons do. Dumars不是完全反對,但他點出了巨人、愛國者和活塞重要的區別。 "I will say this, between the Giants and the Pistons, the Giants play 16 games and we play 82," he said. "That's a huge difference. You miss two games of an NFL season, that's 12.5 percent of your season. To miss 12.5 percent of our season is like 10 games. If our guys sit out 10 games, yeah, that's going to be a problem." 巨人整季只有16場比賽,活塞有82場。在巨人缺席兩場比賽就是球季的12.5%,而籃球 球季的12.5%是10場比賽。休息10場比賽就的確不妥 Dumars said he agreed he didn't think it would be best to sit guys for two or three games. But, perhaps, it wouldn't hurt some of the older players like Antonio McDyess or Rasheed Wallace to miss one, especially once the division title is secured. Dumars同意休息兩、三場比賽不是最好的辦法,但他認為Dice和Sheed這些老人可以在 確保分區冠軍後休息一場。 "Flip and I will talk about this," Dumars said. "We haven't decided anything." Dumars說他會和老桑再談談。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.229.125.252

03/24 19:30, , 1F
推~
03/24 19:30, 1F

03/24 19:38, , 2F
推~~
03/24 19:38, 2F

03/24 19:38, , 3F
用釣魚竿 XD
03/24 19:38, 3F

03/24 20:59, , 4F
推Dumars的想法~~
03/24 20:59, 4F