[轉錄][Game Quotes]New York 110, Phoenix 105

看板Penny_1作者 (輔大熱舞社)時間20年前 (2004/02/01 15:26), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/13 (看更多)
※ [本文轉錄自 Knicks 看板] 作者: hughchen (來了?去了!) 看板: Knicks 標題: [Game Quotes]New York 110, Phoenix 105 時間: Sun Feb 1 14:11:08 2004 Head Coach Lenny Wilkens On the Knicks defense: We need to communicate better on defense. I'm getting them to do that and they're doing a better job at it. We're doing a better job of stepping out and recovering. 在防守時我們需要有良好的溝通,這也是我試著讓他們去做的, 而他們做的比我所要求的還好,我們成功的在防守外線後能迅速的回守禁區 On the Knicks: All the guys understand that we're trying to win. Some nights it takes twelve guys. We had a few days of practice and we talked about what we wanted to get into when we run. 所有的人都知道我們正試著努力去贏球,有些比賽我們派了12個人輪番上陣 但我們沒有太多的日子可以好好練習整合, 因此我們談論我們必須能夠在比賽的時候學會如何贏球 On tonight's game: If you don't bring energy or focus to the game, you're going to struggle. Back-to-back games are tough, but that's where the mental has to take over. I thought that both teams played an extremely good game, considering both of us played last night. It was a heck of a game. 如果你沒有盡力在專注於這場比賽上,你會打得很辛苦,連續兩天的賽程是很辛苦的 但這是我們心理上所必須克服的問題,我想兩隊都出了場好球 在比較彼此前天晚上的比賽之後,這場比賽真是見鬼的好 Stephon Marbury On the Suns: They don't look any different to me. They play the same way. They push the ball, they attack, and run a lot of pick and rolls, and they never quit. 對我來說他們看起來並沒有什麼不同,他們還是用同樣的方式試著去贏球 壓迫性的防守,進攻,積極的跑位和流動的傳球,他們從不放棄 On playing against the Suns: I just wanted to win tonight. That's the only thing I had on my mind, and I was going to do everything it took to win. 我今晚想的只有贏球這件事,這是我心裡唯一的念頭, 因此我只想到要去做好每一件能贏球的事 On Keith Van Horn: Keith played extremely well and he shot the ball well. He got into a nice flow and when a shooter gets into a rhythm he pretty much can shoot from anywhere. Keith is a shooter and tonight he had a really good game. Keith真的打的非常好,投籃也很順手.他找到了自己的節奏,而當一個射手能找到自己的節 奏時,他在每個地方都敢出手,Keith是一個好的射手,而今天晚上他打了一場好球 Keith Van Horn On tonight’s game: It really was a game of runs. Fortunately we were able to sustain our lead. Fortunately at the end of the game we were able to get the big defensive stops that didn’t allow them to get them back in the game. 這場比賽真的得是卯起來在打的,幸運的是我們保住了我們的領先,在比賽終了前我們幸運 的靠著防守阻止了他們,不讓他們有機會能追上比數, On playing with confidence: We are a confident team. We understand that we have an uphill battle ahead of us, but we are up for it. We are ready to keep bring ing these wins in and get a better playoff position than we have now. 我們是很有信心的一支球隊,我們知道往上爬的戰場正在前頭等著我們,但是我們還是努力 不懈,我們準備好去贏得每一場的勝利以必須去贏得更好的季後賽種子席位 On playing Indiana: It is a big challenge for us. They are one of the best teams in the East. They have been playing really well. We need to get up and continue to play well. 對我們來說這是很大的一場挑戰,他們是東區最好的球隊之一,他們一直都打的不錯 我們必須要振作並且維持今天的好表現才行 Penny Hardaway On playing against the Suns: I think that in the back of his mind, he (Stephon) wanted to come out and have a big game and come out and show them up for giving up on him. I think in the back of his mind, knowing how competitive he is, I know he wanted to come out and have that kind of game. I wanted to come out and win. That was my main thing. 我知道在Stephon的心中他很努力的想要去打一場好球,並且讓他們知道放棄他是錯誤的決 定.我認為在他的心中,他知道自己是很有企圖心的一位球員,我知道他的努力並且想要有 一場激烈的比賽,我也想要贏球.那是我最大的信念 On Stephon Marbury and Keith Van Horn stepping up without Allan Houston: They have to do it on a nightly basis. They both did it on a back-to-back. Keith had a great game last night and Steph also. They came in tonight and finished it up . We need those guys to step up because Allan's hurt. 他們必須每場比賽都有水準以上的演出,在這兩場比賽中他們也都做到了, Keith和Stephon昨天晚上都打了一場好球,這也延續到了今天比賽終了前. 在Allan的受傷這段期間,我們還需要他們兩位更努力才行 Kurt Thomas On tonight’s game: It was an up and down game. My teammates did an excellent job on the defensive end and we let the offense take care of itself. 這是一場互有領先的比賽,我的隊友們在終場前的防守做得很好, 也因此我們在進攻上的努力也才有了回報 On playing with confidence: We are playing with a lot of confidence. Every time we step on the court we feel we can win. We are still taking our time and still getting to know each other. 我們充滿著信心在打球,每當我們站在場上時,我們都相信我們能獲得勝利,我們越來越有 自己的節奏並且越來越瞭解彼此. On playing Indiana: Indiana is right up at the top. They have been playing great. It definitely is going to be a great challenge for us to step up and get a win. 溜馬現在是站在頂位的球隊,他們一直都打得很好,試著攻頂挑戰王者獲得勝利對我們來說 是一個很好的挑戰 -- HELLO? -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.172.179.128

推 61.217.205.12 02/01,
借轉Penny板喔...謝謝板主!
推 61.217.205.12 02/01
-- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.217.205.12
文章代碼(AID): #107AemI_ (Penny_1)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #107AemI_ (Penny_1)