[情報] 0.11.6 patch note - 新技能與輔助石

看板PathofExile作者 (前途無亮回頭是暗)時間10年前 (2013/09/25 01:30), 編輯推噓7(702)
留言9則, 7人參與, 最新討論串1/2 (看更多)
原文: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/527740 Content: Added a new Intelligence/Dexterity skill - Lightning Trap: Throws a trap that launches a ring of projectiles through the enemy that set it off, dealing lightning damage to them and subsequent targets. Lightning Trap is available to the Shadow, Ranger and Witch from A Caged Brute, and to the Templar from Delving Into Sin in Normal Difficulty. 新技能-閃電陷阱 設置一個產生環形投射物閃電傷害的陷阱,從normal Brutus到Chamber of Sins可拿到。 Added a new Dexterity/Intelligence skill - Smoke Mine: Places a mine that will teleport you to it when detonated. It covers both your escape and arrival with a cloud of smoke that blinds enemies, and gives you a temporary buff to movement speed. Smoke Mine is available to the Shadow, Ranger and Duelist from Lost in Love on Normal Difficulty. 新技能-煙霧地雷 設置一個地雷,引爆時產生致盲性煙霧並傳送自己至該處。並獲得短暫的跑速buff。 Normal Act3救Clarissa起可拿到。 Added a new strength support gem - Endurance Charge on Melee Stun. Endurance Charge on Melee Stun is available to the Templar, Marauder and Duelist from Sever the Right Hand. 新輔助-Stun時獲得耐力球 和Power charge on Critical類似,可從Act 3將軍任務起拿到。 Added a new Dexterity/Intelligence support gem - Multiple Traps. Multiple Traps is available to the Shadow, Ranger, Duelist and Witch from Mercy Mission on Cruel Difficulty. 新輔助-多重陷阱 更多可以丟的陷阱,類似LMP/GMP。上限似乎是+3。可從Cruel醫藥箱起拿到。 Added four new Unique items, two of which were designed by supporters. 四個新的Uniques。 Added two new microtransaction aura effects: Arctic Skull Hatred and Lightning Skull Wrath. 新的商城特效。 The Fetid Pool now has a new layout that should make it easier to find every monster. Fetid Pool地圖設計更新使玩家更容易找到所有怪物。 Bone Crunchers and Hairy Bonecrunchers now have Cleave available as a skill. 兩隻Boss現在會用Cleave。 The boss in the Upper Submerged Passage now spawns with a boss pack. Upper Submerged Passage的海妖Boss現在會和一群boss一起出現。 Race的時候小心被冰到死。 Clarissa has a new voice. The Duelist has a few new attack animations. Dockworker Ghosts in the docks now spawn with a wider variety of weapon types. Added a new run animations to the City Stalkers. The naming of "urban" Map areas has been improved. Continued to incrementally improve the sound, art, effects and environments. 音效、美工、特效及效能的持續更新。 Balance: The damage wave of Ground Slam is no longer connected to attack speed, so no matter how fast you attack, the damage wave will still move at the same speed. This does not prevent you from repeat attacking. Ground Slame的動畫修正,不影響傷害。 All trap and mine durations have been standardised to 30 seconds. 陷阱和地雷的時間固定至30秒。 Freeze Mine now gives enemies it freezes a 15% penalty to Cold Resistance. The imaginary freeze damage used to calculate the freeze duration for Freeze Mine has been increased at higher levels. It is 15% more effective by level 15. Freeze Mine增加15%的冰抗穿透,冰凍時間也(比原本依傷害計算的)額外增加。 Ground Slam: increased from 70% to 80% weapon damage. Its reduced stun threshold has been reduced from 35% to 25%. Heavy Strike: reduced stun threshold reduction from 30% to 25%. Stun support gem: stun threshold reduction increased by 10% at every level. 因應新輔助石,Ground Slam和Heavy Strike的減暈效果減低5%。 Ground Slam的傷害系數從70%提升至80%。 Stun輔助石全等級提升10%減暈(lv.1 為30%)。 Reave is now not replaced with a Default attack when you are out of mana. This is to prevent losing Area of Effect stacks when using the skill. Reave沒法力時不會用普攻,以免因此失去疊好的buff。 Trap and Mine stats seen on passives have been split into separate stats. There is a different stat used for Mines than for Traps. Passives that had the combined stats will get both of the new equivalent ones. 地雷和陷阱的被動分開成各自計算的屬性。 Mines will now die if all players travel a significant distance away from the mine. This is to prevent issues caused when the mine goes to sleep. 玩家距離地雷非常遠時地雷將會自動失效。 The minimum value on the highest tier of the various hybrid defences mods has been changed from 100% to 101%. It no longer overlaps with the maximum of the second highest hybrid defence modifiers. This will only affect new rolls of the modifier, either on new equipment or rerolled with Divine Orbs. 混合甲的最高級字根變動值的下限從100%改成101%,使其不會與前一級字根重疊到。 不影響已存在之裝備,但可用Divine重骰。 Arcanist Slippers and Conjurer Boots have had their base values changed so they no longer have the same requirements and defences. 調整兩雙能盾鞋原本一樣的基礎值和裝備需求。 Flamebearers now fire in bursts, with a cooldown between each spray. Spiders will not move away or strafe as frequently, unless they are using Flicker Strike. 火狗現在有cooldown。蜘蛛比較不會隨意亂跑。 The Empower support gem now has its quality bonus apply at all levels, to handle the case where you put a level 2 gem in an item that has +1 to gem levels. 修正Empower在+寶石等級裝備上時經驗bug。 Bug Fixes: Fixed inconsistencies between actual minion life and displayed minion life. Note this does not change the life minions have, it is just now displayed accurately. 召喚物的生命顯示bug修正。 Fixed a bug in the user interface that will improve client performance. Added Cold Damage now affects Freeze Mine’s freeze effect. 增加冰傷可以作用在Freeze Mine。 Rejuvenation Totem now works when created with a Trap. Fixed a bug where the aura from Death’s Oath would activate when a player was revived in a PvP match even if the item was disabled. Curse cast speed no longer affects Freeze Mine cast time. 設置Freeze Mine速度現在不計天賦中最上方的增加詛咒施法速度了。 Empower now correctly shows a support symbol on supported skills. Fixed an issue where Arctic Weapon did not appear in the Item Effects section of the store. The Ship Graveyard area has been changed to remove sections that could be traveled to only with movement skills. Fixed a bug where applying microtransaction effects to items cause disable the effect of Tempest Shield. You can no longer use an Imprint on an equipped item. Fixed a display error with Flask Charges Used in the Character panel. Users are now notified in chat when their Twitch stream disconnects and are informed about why it was disconnected. 更多的bug修正。 -- Stun buff...雖然對最近在玩的leap slam build算是啦。但是又要吃一顆紅的, 洗ES甲現在要洗5紅1綠嗎...Orz。 新地雷和多重陷阱。 Ground Slam Racer更猛了。 -- 「掛著烤,要不了一個小時,站在人世烤可是一輩子。」 「想清楚,是把你去頭砍腳用火烤。」 「火算什麼,人情淺薄是凍,愛情無常是針,競爭是越見窄的門,責任是天掉的萬斤大石 。」 -- 《掛爐》 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 128.12.136.36

09/25 01:35, , 1F
煙霧炸彈 爆炸後傳送到其他地方才比較好吧XDDDDDD
09/25 01:35, 1F

09/25 05:56, , 2F
Immortal Call間接buff 現在打boss只靠EC根本很好笑
09/25 05:56, 2F

09/25 06:04, , 3F
nice..
09/25 06:04, 3F

09/25 10:05, , 4F
Upper Submerge Passage那隻原本就不太好打了
09/25 10:05, 4F