[閒聊] 幾個有趣問題

看板Padres作者 (☑一日牛迷)時間16年前 (2008/06/24 14:16), 編輯推噓2(204)
留言6則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Mailbag: Will Headley go back to left? http://tinyurl.com/4zcews 沒翻譯, 小弟英文很爛 1. Newcomer Chase Headley is playing phenomenally now. What does the team plan to do when Kevin Kouzmanoff comes back? Where will we see Headley moved to? -- Jeff W., Temecula, Calif. This is pretty simple, Jeff. Kouzmanoff ends up where he's always been -- playing third base for the Padres. That would mean that Headley ends up in left field, the position he went to Spring Training to learn this year and the position he played two-plus months for Triple-A Portland. The Padres were fortunate Headley was recalled prior to the time when Kouzmanoff came down with a sore back. We can kick around who is the better defensive third baseman all we want here but we know this -- Kouzmanoff cannot play the outfield and the Padres are certainly better off for having both of these guys in the lineup than just one of them. 簡單來說 Kouzmanoff 繼續守 3 壘 (預計星期二對雙城比賽中出賽) 2. What can the Padres do to stop all the steals against them? -- Michael T., San Diego We've kicked this question around since last season, when stolen bases became an issue (though not nearly as much since the team was well over .500). But regardless of record, it's still an issue and one the Padres aren't ignoring. Going back to Spring Training, the Padres have had their pitchers work on several things to improve their lackluster mark against opposing basestealers. This can be having pitchers use a slide step during their delivery to varying their set times to something as simple as throwing over to first base more. I think a lot of people forget that this is a pitchers' issue as much as it is catching. Catchers can work on footwork to help them get a quicker release. The problem is that the Padres have some pitchers who have high leg kicks and prolonged deliveries. 對於一般人把盜壘只歸罪到補手, 這邊提出一個比較完整的說明. 但小弟沒打過棒球, 不清楚教士投手的動作是否真的有那麼明顯. 不過可以好好觀察一下. 3. I'm a lifelong Padres fan. I try not to be negative about any one player, but can you help me understand why the Padres seem to be so high on Paul McAnulty? Am I missing something? -- Todd C., San Diego While it's true that McAnulty has largely struggled at the plate this season (.214 in his first 126 at-bats), he's a guy who will take a walk and can provide a little pop and can play left and right field. And he's a left-handed hitter. Ideally, he's a fourth outfielder, which might happen more and more now that Chase Headley has arrived. 主要是因為 McAnulty 可以防守的位置比較多 不過 Headley 表現不錯, 他可能會變第四號先發的外野手 4. What does management think about Minor Leaguer Chip Ambres? The guy is killing the ball in the Pacific Coast League. I know that it is a hitter's league but having an OPS of almost 1.000 is impressive. He can play center, has some speed, and may be more versatile than a guy like McAnulty. Any chance the former first-rounder gets a look with the Padres? -- Trevor H., San Diego Good question, Trevor. Believe me, I know that the Padres aren't ignoring what Ambres is doing for Triple-A Portland. General manager Kevin Towers mentioned Ambres' name a while back. What does that mean for his future? Not much at this point. If there's anything the Padres have an abundance of right now, it's outfielders. Ambres, who was hitting .305 with 15 home runs and 55 RBIs in his first 70 games for Portland, wouldn't get much playing time, unless a player went on the disabled list. I would expect to see Ambres after Sept. 1 when the rosters expand from 25 to 40 players. 目前25人塞不下他了. 就讓我們等待季末看他的表現了! 如果他能熱到那時... 5. When Tadahito Iguchi comes back from the disabled list why doesn't the team trade Khalil Greene? I like Edgar Gonzalez starting, and I think he deserves it. -- Tyler C., Brooklyn, Ohio I don't see Greene going anywhere, if for no other reason than the Padres simply do not have another true shortstop in their farm system who is remotely close to being Major League ready. Also, Greene has been a better offensive player in the second half of the season. One more thing, I don't think Greene gets enough credit for the defense that he plays. I think Gonzalez has been a nice fit, especially after Iguchi got hurt. It will be interesting to see how things shake out when Iguchi returns. I have to think if Edgar continues to hit and hold his own defensively, then it might be tough to get him out of the lineup. 讓人失望的 Greene = = Iguchi 的約不是才一年嗎... 今年還會續留嗎? 看這段回答似乎 Iguchi 回來之後, 該讓誰先發還真讓人傷腦筋 Greene 畢竟還是有強打能力的. ----------------------------------------------------------------------- 怎麼沒人問牛棚問題 = = 可憐的 Maddux -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.116.80.33 ※ 編輯: gorhow 來自: 140.116.80.33 (06/24 14:17)

06/24 20:09, , 1F
Greene好像是之前要跟他續長約,他不願意...
06/24 20:09, 1F

06/24 20:10, , 2F
所以如果教士可以透過交易他來得到好的價值...
06/24 20:10, 2F

06/24 20:10, , 3F
那會有這樣的討論也不意外(因為他好像有放話約滿要走人)
06/24 20:10, 3F

06/25 10:52, , 4F
是啊 因為他的家人都在東岸 他希望去東岸打球...
06/25 10:52, 4F