[外電] SLAMonline Top 50: Amare Stoudemire, …

看板PHX-Suns作者 (yanlun)時間15年前 (2008/10/30 14:41), 編輯推噓6(602)
留言8則, 7人參與, 最新討論串1/2 (看更多)
這次是第九名的阿罵。 原文出處: http://0rz.tw/c34X5 ============================================================================= Tell Me I Can’t. I Won’t Hear You. 「我聽不到你說我不行。」 Over the course of both, life and basketball career, there has been a lot that Amaré Stoudemire has decided not to hear. Sometimes this is good, sometimes this is bad, but always this is Amaré. It is he who has gotten himself to where he is today, and it is he who will help or harness himself from making it to the top of his potential. 無論進攻防守,或者他的職業生涯相關評論,阿罵他都決定充耳不聞。有時候這樣是好, 有時候卻不好,但是那就是阿罵。這也就是今天大家所看到的阿罵,這也是他將潛能發揮 到極致的一種駕馭自己的方法。 Amaré Stoudemire is a man. Of course we know this obvious fact, but it needs to be said once more. The guy is a beast, a monster and a man. He can be your dancey, dancey friend on an animated TV show because he is this man. Get his eye poked and end up making goggles a hot accessory because he is this man. He can go without playing defense and still be no. 9 on our list because he is the man. 阿罵乃真男人是也。當然我們知道這是很明顯的事實,但是這是需要被強調更多次的。這 是一頭野獸,一個怪物,還有一個男人的綜合體。他可以是你一位在卡通節目裡面的大玩 偶(Dancy dance friend, 可以參考這則新聞: http://0rz.tw/3e534),乃因為阿罵是真 男人。在眼睛被戳到後戴上護具後,那個眼鏡爾後也成為熱門的話題 (http://0rz.tw/5f4ZW),乃因為阿罵是真男人。他可以比賽時完全不用防守的狀況下, 還是會被評選為我們心目中的第九名,乃因為阿罵是真男人 Amaré has never been a boy. This is partly due to his ridiculous frame and never ending athleticism, but also because he was forced to become a man far before the transition naturally took place. Another basketball player; another story of making it against the path placed in front of him. Father passing away at age 12, mother in prison, six high schools and he only started playing basketball when he was 14 years old. Didn’t matter. Just like in the Nike ad, where an intense looking Stoudemire looks into the camera and growls, “Tell me I can’t. I won’t hear you.” 阿罵從來不像一個男孩。部分原因可能是他那不可思議的骨架,以及那永遠用不完的運動 能力。這也使得他在生理上變成男人之前,心態上已經是個男人了。又一個籃球員,又一 個奮鬥跨越崎嶇道路的故事。在12歲時父親過世,母親入獄服刑,經歷了六間高中,而且 他14歲才開始接觸籃球。這些都不重要。就像阿罵在Nike廣告中,用那犀利的眼神對著鏡 頭嗥叫:「我聽不到你說我不行。」 Pairing the rough and tumble, powerful play of Stoudemire with the smooth style of Steve Nash has benefited Stoudemire’s development more than all the coaching in the world. The combination of the two is dizzying, as Nash can find Amaré whenever he gets open, and all Amaré needs is for the ball to be brought within his vicinity. From there, he has the athleticism and intelligence to put points on the board. 雙人搭擋的組合裡面,野獸強壯般的阿罵加上行雲流水般的飄髮哥的加乘,使得阿罵的成 長比起全世界任何一個教練來單獨教導他還來的好。這兩位炫目般的組合,飄阿哥可以在 阿罵有空檔時隨時發現他,而阿罵所要做的就只要將球送進他附近的籃框裡。至此,他是 有這運動能力以及智慧來讓計分板上的分數向上跳動。 Becoming the first player drafted straight out of high school to ever win the Rookie of the Year award, it was apparent early on that Amaré was something special, but it was during the 2004-05 NBA season that he put together what would serve as the defining series of his career so far. Western Conference Finals. San Antonio Spurs. Tim Duncan. Amaré ends up averaging 37 points over five games as he single-handedly threatened to destroy the Spurs. While the Suns ended up losing the final battle, Amaré’s message reverberated throughout the NBA. Tell me I can’t, I won’t hear you. 在成為第一個高中棄學生的選秀球員,接著成為當年的最佳新秀,這都顯示著阿罵有著過 人之處,但是在2004-05這一季卻面臨著不一樣的評價。西區總冠軍賽。叮噹肯。阿罵他 在這系列戰中平均得了37分,並且不斷的用他那單手扣籃不斷地侵略馬刺的禁區。但是最 後太陽輸了這個系列賽。但阿罵依舊把相關的批評透過了NBA反彈了回去。我聽不到你說 我不行 Of course, just as his career started with bumps and bruises, Amaré again had to overcome obstacles. This time, health issues. A knee injury. A terrifying microfracture surgery. An entire season off with a long and intense recovery and rehab schedule in front of him. Doubters began to chirp, haters began to sing and Amaré, he chose to remain silent in the background because he couldn’t hear any of the negativity. 當然,他的職業生涯是開始於碰撞與受傷,但阿罵他依舊地克服了這個障礙。現在所考慮 的,就是健康。膝蓋受傷,一個恐怖的關節鏡軟骨手術。一整個球季的休養,伴隨著一段 長期的復健計畫擺在眼前。一些質疑阿罵的人又開始碎嘴,討厭他的人開始歡樂的唱歌, 但是阿罵他選擇靜靜地在場後,因為他聽不到任何負面的消息。 Microfracture surgery did not seem to impact Amaré. Maybe it was his positivity and his focus on shutting out the negative, or maybe it was a case of divine intervention by way of the tattoo inked onto his neck, but he was back and flying just as high and as strong as before. When Amaré Stoudemire dunks the ball, you feel it. Not just the excitement, but the dunk. From your seat in the arena, from your couch at home, you can feel the rim shaking, feel the collective gasp as all 10 players and three referees are frozen, watching the man elevate and throw the ball through the hoop. You feel the ground shake just a touch as Black Jesus comes back to Earth. 顯微手術似乎沒有改變阿罵.或許是他的積極性和專注力消滅了所有可能的負面結果,也 或許是他頸後刺青神奇的力量,他還是跟以往的強壯,還是飛的一樣高。當阿罵將球塞進 籃框裡,你就可以發現我說的。不只是驚奇,還有那個灌籃。無論是在球場邊,還是電視 前的沙發上,你都可以感受到那籃框在震動;感覺場上的十個球員,還有三位裁判彷彿都 靜止不動,眼睛裡只看到那個男人飛起後並將球塞進籃框裡。你可以感受到地板的好像 Black Jesus(黑人耶穌?我查了網路好像是這樣的說法)來到地球般的震撼。 And when he is unable to deliver and get the easy two points by way of the dunk? Well, he shoots a solid 80.5% from the free throw line. You can go ahead and heckle him while he’s at the line, but he won’t be affected by your jeers. Yeah, you already know why. 那當他無法拿到球並且輕鬆的灌進兩分時呢?呃,他在罰球線的命中率可以達到八成零五 。在他罰球時你可以在他面前用垃圾話來影響他,但是他不會受到這些垃圾話的影響。我 想你應該知道答案吧! With career averages of 21 points and 9 rebounds per game and a ferocity that can only terrify when a defender sees him charging full out towards the basket, he has endured many challenges and changes over the course of his career in the NBA (going from having Stephon Marbury as your point guard to Steve Nash must have been an interesting switch). Amaré has always managed to triumph and come out on top. Sure, he needs to improve his defense and become more of a presence. Sure, he has things to learn about being a leader. Regardless, as the season unfolds this year, he is a bit wiser, a bit leaner and a bit hungrier, still. There are many who believe he will never be a winner because he doesn’t play on both ends of the floor. To those people, Amaré only smiles while urging them to go ahead and tell him he can’t. Just know that he is preoccupied with winning and he won’t hear you. 在身涯每場平均21分以及9籃板,還有那兇猛的進攻下,當阿罵踩足油門全力往籃框轟炸 時,站在他面前的防守者只有畏懼的份。在他職業生涯中他已經接受過許多挑戰以及改變 (控衛由原本的Stephon Marbury轉換成飄髮哥是非常有趣的轉換),並且他總是努力的 往勝利與最佳表現邁進。當然,他防守的能力是需要再加強,需要再更積極一些。當然, 他也需要學習著如何當一位領導者。在這球季的開始,我們會不經意的發現,阿罵好像聰 明了一點,瘦了一點,也饑渴了一點。有許多人認為阿罵永遠不會成為贏家,因為他只進 攻不防守。對於這些人在面前的批評,阿罵總是微笑以對。乃因為阿罵他全神貫注地要奪 取勝利,沒空聽那些碎言碎語。 ============================================================================== 加油吧!真男人!今年就看著新造型的你大殺四方! (今天應該對上馬刺有飛進飛出吧?沒時間看轉播,很遺憾) 翻譯翻錯很多,眼殘的部分特別感謝iamgay110網友的指證(紅色部分)。再次感謝。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.130.36.18

10/30 14:51, , 1F
寫Amare好事的必推! 平衡一下。
10/30 14:51, 1F

10/30 14:51, , 2F
也感謝用心的翻譯。
10/30 14:51, 2F

10/30 15:42, , 3F
我真的覺得阿罵變帥了(中肯)!
10/30 15:42, 3F

10/30 15:44, , 4F
他的肌肉線條越來越明顯~很帥~
10/30 15:44, 4F

10/30 15:53, , 5F
推!
10/30 15:53, 5F
※ 編輯: yanlun 來自: 220.130.36.18 (10/30 16:11)

10/30 21:50, , 6F
推外電 戴眼鏡不錯看
10/30 21:50, 6F

10/31 06:56, , 7F
push
10/31 06:56, 7F

10/31 12:11, , 8F
推!
10/31 12:11, 8F
文章代碼(AID): #192LStWW (PHX-Suns)
文章代碼(AID): #192LStWW (PHX-Suns)