[情報] Five Ways Shaq Can Provide a Happy E …

看板PHX-Suns作者 (喜歡喝茶)時間16年前 (2008/03/31 02:42), 編輯推噓25(2507)
留言32則, 24人參與, 最新討論串1/2 (看更多)
太陽版第一PO,小試身手一下 請大家不吝指教 m(_ _)m 5 Ways Shaq can provide a happy ending 五個俠客可以讓你蘇胡的方法 5. By feeling younger. Many believed that O'Neal was washed up this season in Miami, that he had nothing more to give. So how is it that he is suddenly averaging slightly more minutes (29.2) and more rebounds (10.3) and shooting better (61.3 percent) while looking far sprier in 18 games with Phoenix than he did through 33 with the Heat? 5. 感覺自己年輕點。許多人認為俠客在這季變了個人,是個無法再對邁阿密貢獻的人。 那他又是怎樣瞬間提升上場時間(29.2)、籃板(10.3)、命中率(61.3%)?目前為止十八場在 太陽隊的出賽,比在邁阿密的三十三場還活躍許多。 All answers, I am told, point to O'Neal's rear end. His derriere wasn't what it used to be. 所有答案,我知道的,指向俠客的屁股。他在太陽隊的屁股和在熱火時的不同。 "His butt muscles, that was the biggest thing,'' Suns athletic trainer Aaron Nelson said. "He knew that. We do manual muscle testing to show if a muscle is weak or strong, and it was pretty much nothing there.'' "他屁股的肌力,才是重點"太陽隊對防護員阿龍‧尼爾森說。"俠客自己也知道,我們做 了人工肌力測試,來看看肌力是強是弱,而結果顯示那裡幾乎啥都沒有。 Shaq's base, Nelson said, affects "everything that he does, from being able to run straight ahead, to go side-to-side, to pivoting, stuff that he does normally. Rebounding and coming down, he's got to be able to stabilize. That muscle is a very important muscle, and if that's weak then you've got a lot of other compensations.'' 阿龍說"俠客的下盤影響了他的所作所為,從直線跑,到折返跑,到轉身上籃(?),這些可 以稀鬆平常辦到的。抓籃板再跳下來他必須站穩,這屁股的肌力就是很重要的了,如果這 肌力很弱,你就必須付出其他代價。" Shaq credits the Suns' training staff with extending his career. It employs a system called Optimum Performance Training, based on a scientific understanding of how different parts of the body help or hinder each other. 俠客給予醫龍團隊高度評價,感謝他們延長了他的職業生涯。醫龍團隊雇用了個系統叫 Optimum Performance Training,這(編按:翻不出來,請求幫忙) "A lot of these teams have got the old trainers, who I consider 'analog trainers,' and they just go with the stim [electric stimulation] and the sound [ultrasound],'' O'Neal said. "But that don't really work no more. Your body is like a building, and if certain things are off [in the foundation] then the whole thing's going to be off. 大歐說"很多球隊都有老舊防護員,我管這叫做'類似防護員,他們就只是給你電擊,照超 音波。但這再也不管用了,你的身體就像個建築物,如果基底塌了,那整棟樓也就垮了" "I had pulled a hip muscle, and when you pull one muscle, the other muscles start to overwork. So with me pulling this muscle, all these muscles shut down, and then my ass muscles were starting to work. And that's where all the pain was coming from.'' "我扭傷了一邊屁股的肌肉,而扭傷一邊時,另一邊的肌肉就要被操爆了。所以我的一邊 屁股受傷了,這整邊屁股也就停止運作,然後另一邊開始加班,這就是我所有傷痛的來源 。" O'Neal is bitter that the Heat didn't diagnose the relationships between his muscle groups. 大歐還酸熱火隊並沒檢查出他和肌力之間的關係。 "They didn't see that,'' he said. "That's the stuff that you can't see in the MRI. So they would take MRIs and they wouldn't see anything. Because of what was going on, they would make excuses -- 'Oh, he's getting divorced, his career's over, he don't want to play ... he's faking.' "他們沒注意到,這東西在MRI上是看不到的,他們照MRI就看不出個鳥。就因為看不出個 鳥,他們就找藉口。'喔,因為他離婚了,他的職業生涯結束了,他根本不想打...,他在 跟你裝笑為啦" "I had a freaking pain right here,'' O'Neal said, grabbing below his right hip. "I'm sort of old school myself, so I'll suck it up a few days. But then if it all hurts, give me a shot. And then usually when the shot don't work, something else is wrong. But we were taking MRIs and nothing else was wrong. I went to a so-called expert in California and he didn't know what was wrong.'' "我這裡可是痛的要命",大歐邊說邊抓他的屁股。"我是個蠻傳統的人,通常我會忍耐幾 天,但如果真的很痛,就給我打針吧。而通常長打針沒用時,就有問題了。但照MRI又都 正常,我到一個加州人們稱專家的給他檢查,他也不知道怎麼一回事" The Heat said they would not comment on O'Neal's claims here. Earlier this week, Heat president and coach Pat Riley said O'Neal was wrong to complain about the care he received from Miami's medical and athletic training staff. 熱火不對大歐的談話做出評論。這星期稍早,熱火的總裁兼教練油頭萊力說大歐抱怨邁阿 密給他的照顧有失厚道。 "It's really a shame that he would insult those people like that because they gave him care. They cared," Riley said. "They didn't kiss his butt. They cared about him. He can do whatever he wants to do to me. That's OK, I don't care. But those men, they tried. ... That upsets me more than anything.'' 油頭說"大歐這樣講那些曾經照顧他的人,真的很遺憾,他們很在乎大歐。他們不拍大歐 馬屁,而是在乎他。他可以說我任何事,這無妨,我不在乎。但這些人,他們很努力... 這才是讓我感到挫折的" Nelson did not comment on the care Shaq received in Miami. He simply answered questions about the treatment O'Neal was receiving with the Suns. 阿龍對大歐在熱火受的照顧不予置評。他只回答大歐在太陽所做的治療的問題。 "We figured out what muscles were tight, what muscles were weak, and we just corrected those imbalances,'' Harris said. "He had a lot of general tightness everywhere, but mainly the hip and ankle.'' Harris(伊集院)說"我們找出哪些肌肉是緊繃的,哪些是沒力的,把這些協調一下。很多 地方的肌肉都蠻緊的,但主要是在臀部和腳踝" O'Neal showed improvement in the first days of treatment. 大歐第一天就展現治療成效。 "Originally, we were doing a couple of hours a day [of therapy and exercises],'' Harris said. "He even came back from the All-Star break early to get some extra work in before we got into that week of practice, which was the week that he ended up playing [in his Suns debut]. He put a lot of time in early, and now we manage it anywhere from an hour to an hour and a half a day of a combination of the manual therapy and the corrective exercises.'' Harris(伊集院)說"基本上我們一天都做幾個小時的治療。他甚至很早從明星週回來,在 我們開始練球的那週前就開始做一些額外的運動。那禮拜也是他在太陽的處女秀。剛開始 花了很多時間,現在我們則設法隨時隨地能做人工療程和正確的訓練。 Nelson said O'Neal weighed 321 pounds at the time of the trade, and he has maintained a healthy range of 324-327. The issue -- ironically for the league's strongest player -- was the strength of small muscle groups that are easy to ignore. 阿龍說大歐在交易時重321磅,現在則保持在324-327的健康範圍。這事對全聯盟最強的球 員來說還挺諷刺的--竟然是一小群肌肉的強度,但也容易被人忽略 "He had some deficits that are common for a lot of our guys,'' Nelson said. "But for a guy that big and that strong, he definitely had some issues we needed to address.'' "他有些不足的地方對很多人來說也是很正常的。但對一個又高又強壯的人而言,那必定 有些我們要解決的問題"阿龍說 The Suns believe that O'Neal can be productive through the final year of his contract in 2009-10. 太陽對相信大歐可以打到合約的最後一年,也就是09-10球季 "I've been here a month, I haven't had to take no drugs, I haven't had to get no shots,'' O'Neal said. "They touch me, they stretch me and I do real simple weights.'' "來這已經一個月了,我不需吃藥,不需打針。他們摸摸我,幫我做伸展,然後我在做一 些簡單的重訓"大歐說 4. By practicing less. The Suns are renowned throughout the league for limiting their time on the practice court. Grant Hill said O'Neal tried to recruit him to the Heat before Hill signed with Phoenix as a free agent last summer. 4. 練球時間減少。太陽在聯盟中以限制練球時間而聞名。Hill說大歐去年夏天曾想吸收 他成為熱火一員。 "I asked him, 'How are the practices? Are the practices long?' " Hill recalled. "He said, 'You know, boy, I can't lie to you.' I said, 'OK, thanks.' '' "我問他'練球如何啊?時間長嗎?'"Hill回想著。"他說'你知道的,老兄,我不能對你撒謊 。'我說,'那好吧,謝謝'" One of the difficulties of acquiring O'Neal on Feb. 6 was that coach Mike D'Antoni didn't dare try to work him into the lineup with long practices. O'Neal is 36, Hill is 35 and Steve Nash is 34. 其中一個得到大歐的難處是冷笑話不敢讓他跟球隊一起長時間練球。大歐36歲,Hill 35 歲,納什34歲。 "When you have a veteran team, you don't need to practice so hard,'' Hill said. "We've seen it all, we've done it all. The poor rookies, they probably miss out because they need to practice.'' "球隊裡有一些老將時,他們不需練太多球。"Hill說。"我們都經歷過了,我們也都練習 過了。可憐的菜鳥不能玩,因為他們需要練球" It's Tuesday in Boston, and the Suns have just finished a short practice after losing in overtime at Detroit the night before. 延長賽輸給底特律後,星期四在波士頓才剛做完短暫的練習 "In Orlando last year -- and this wasn't a problem, I'm not being critical of Brian Hill [who coached the Magic last season] -- we would have come in and practiced hard today. Even after a tough game last night," Hill said. "When you've got a young team [as the Magic had last season], that's good. But when you're older, it's hard during the grind of the season. Mike has a good read on his guys, and just understanding the big picture, understanding I need you for game time. Like today, he put in a new set and we didn't have to go against competition [in practice]. A lot of stuff we put in for Shaq, we don't even practice it. Our practices have been the games. That's why it took us a little while to figure it out.'' Hill說"去年在奧蘭多,這不是個問題,我並不是批評Brian Hill,我們必須整天都練球 ,甚至昨晚打完激烈的比賽後也是一樣。有像魔術去年年輕的陣容,這樣很好。但你變老 時,長時間的球季還這樣操就會很辛苦。冷笑話對球員很了解,了解整個情況,知道在場 上我才需要你。像今天,他有新的陣勢,而我們不需要下海一起練。很多戰術做給俠客, 我們甚至不用練習,我們的練習在場上,這也是我們為啥花了些時間來磨合。" They're still figuring it out, as proved by the losses to Detroit (which didn't have Rip Hamilton) and the Celtics (who outscored Phoenix 60-40 in the second half Wednesday). 他們還在磨合,前一天在延長賽敗給底特律就可說明(還少了RIP),還有星期三下半場輸給 超賽20分也是 "We practiced harder at the start of the season, and we practiced hard -- not long -- in training camp and the preseason,'' Hill said. "Now you throw Shaq in after the All-Star break, you can't have two-hour practices. A lot of this stuff has been on the fly. But we're starting to pick it up.'' Hill說"我們在開季時才練的比較兇,但時間不長。明星賽後把俠客丟在場上,你不能 要他練兩個小時球,很多這種東西都在變(?),但我們試著適應它" 3. By playing to both styles. The Suns have another month to prove they can be exceptional whether they go tall with Shaq or small by shifting Amaré Stoudemire to center. After a disturbing 3-6 start with O'Neal, the Suns have gone 7-2 while averaging 113.4 points and holding opponents to 43.7 percent shooting in that time. Stoudemire is averaging 10.7 free-throw attempts since the trade, a 34 percent increase. 3. 打兩種不同的風格。太陽還有一個月可證明他們可以兼具和俠客打高低,或是與阿罵 玩小球,而且都打得很棒。過了俠客剛加入的3-6,太陽打出一波7-2(編按:其中一場被 婊掉XD),每場平均113.4分,壓低對手命中率至43.7%。阿罵在交易後每場有10.3次罰球 機會,增加了34%。 "We have a lot of versatility and options now,'' Nash said. "We shouldn't have as many matchup problems, and we should be able to guard the basket and defensive-rebound better than we used to -- and at the same time we should be able to push the ball on the break and get fast-break points.'' 納什說"我們現在打法多變,我們不再有磨合的問題,比起從前籃框和防守籃板也保護得 更好了。但是於此同時呢,我們也必須抓住快攻機會來得分" The bottom line is that this trade can't be assessed until the playoffs, because the Suns will need the remaining weeks to pull things together, and also because Shaq's half-court influence will be most important in series against the Spurs and Lakers. "但重點是這筆交易到季後賽後不會減值,因為太陽需要在剩餘的週數內完全合體,還有 俠客在隊馬刺和湖人時,他的半場能力是最種要的。" 2. By relaxing. When the locker-room door opened shortly after the Suns' dreadful 117-97 loss at Boston, Stoudemire and Hill were sitting depressed in the corner with their feet in buckets of ice. O'Neal was on the other side of the room, making jokes with his security coordinator, Jerome Crawford. 2. 要放輕鬆。以117-97慘敗給波士頓後,阿罵和Hill失落的坐在一起,腳泡在冰桶裡。 大歐在休息室的另一側和他的保鏢開玩笑。 "Did you ever see a three-piece suit made out of blue jeans?'' he asked, and it was true: Shaq's designer suit was made of fine denim. 他問"你有看過用牛仔布做成的西裝嗎"這是真的:俠客設計師用丹寧布做西裝。(編按: 感謝S大) The point is that the Suns don't know how to win a championship because they've never done it. 重點是太陽不知道怎麼拿總冠軍,因為他們沒拿過。 "They were kind of too serious at times, and I bring in a silly, loose attitude,'' O'Neal said. "When you're not a champion, you always hear of what you have to do, certain things you have to be, but you never really know. My style has always worked for me and I've been there [to the NBA Finals] six times. So I've got to go with my style.'' 大歐說"他們有時太嚴肅了,然後我就耍白,裝做不在乎。你不是冠軍時,總是聽別人叫 你怎麼做,要變成怎樣,但你從來沒真正了解。我的風格對我一直有用,而我打總冠軍六 次了,所以我要繼續維持下去。" "It's just about belief,'' Nash said. "If you have someone who's been there before, it adds to your belief. Not that we didn't have belief before, but the more you add to your belief, the stronger you are. "只是信心的問題。"納什說,"如果你身邊有個打過總冠軍的人,這會增加你的信心。並 不是我們之前都沒信心,而是現在更有自信了,也更堅強了。" "He's won championships, and we've never won. So we really want to push him to get one more for himself and our first to show us how it's done.'' "他拿過總冠軍,我們則沒有。所以我們真的需要他幫他自己多添一枚戒指,也幫我們拿 到第一座總冠軍,讓我們知道總冠軍是怎麼辦到的。" 1. By winning at the end. Don't forget the last time O'Neal won the championship: His Heat went 7-9 over the final month of the 2005-06 regular season amid continuing doubts about their preseason trade for Antoine Walker. 1. 最終贏球。別忘了上次大歐拿總冠軍:熱火在05-06球季末戰績7-9,那時大家還懷疑 交易來走路人這個決地定。 "You never know you won it until you won it,'' Shaq said, referring back to how a last-second three-pointer by Robert Horry helped the Lakers beat Sacramento in the Western Conference finals on their way to the championship in 2001-02. "If you do everything right and plus you get a little bit of luck, then you'll win.'' 俠客說"在贏之前你都不知道你會贏",回想起Robert Horry最後一秒的三分球打敗國王, 也送湖人進01-02NBA總冠軍決賽。"如果你做對任何事,就會有些運氣,然後你就會贏球" 重於翻完了,好多喔~~~ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.230.83.84

03/31 02:58, , 1F
看我辛苦的翻又只拿到6銀就給個推唄XDDD
03/31 02:58, 1F

03/31 03:00, , 2F
推XD
03/31 03:00, 2F

03/31 03:01, , 3F
趕快推 XD
03/31 03:01, 3F
※ 編輯: iliketea 來自: 61.230.83.84 (03/31 03:03)

03/31 03:04, , 4F
推!太陽醫療團隊若是真能讓 Shaq 健康打到退休,Shaq 迷
03/31 03:04, 4F

03/31 03:05, , 5F
一定非常感謝啊!也感謝熱火把 Shaq 交易來太陽!
03/31 03:05, 5F

03/31 03:10, , 6F
Shaq 現在雖然出手和得分少了,但命中率卻是生涯新高!
03/31 03:10, 6F

03/31 03:31, , 7F
神醫Aaron Nelson玉照 http://tinyurl.com/3apc3a
03/31 03:31, 7F