[外電] Season In Review: Ike Diogu

看板PACERS作者 (Cola)時間17年前 (2007/05/06 16:33), 編輯推噓4(404)
留言8則, 7人參與, 最新討論串1/1
THURSDAY, MAY 3, 2007 Season In Review: Ike Diogu http://www.nba.com/pacers/news/0607_review_diogu.html 賽季回顧:迪傲骨 Editor's Note: This is one in a series of articles analyzing the performance of the Pacers' players during the 2006-07 season as well as their prospects for 2007-08. 2006-07 REVIEW: Considered by many analysts to be the key to the Golden State trade because of his untapped potential, Diogu produced in bursts but not consistently. His overall averages with the Pacers (5.8 points, 3.3 rebounds, 45.4 percent shooting) were deceptive. In nine games in which he played at least 20 minutes, Diogu averaged 14.0 points, 8.1 rebounds and 48.4 percent shooting. When he didn't get long rotations, he struggled to produce. The No. 9 pick in the 2005 NBA Draft, Diogu's progress undoubtedly has been slowed by playing for three very different head coaches (Mike Montgomery, Don Nelson and Rick Carlisle) in two seasons as a professional - with a fourth on the way. 06-07回顧:由於迪傲骨的潛力,很多分析員都認為他是Pacers與Warriors的交易的關鍵 人物。他有爆炸性的演出,卻無法作出穩定的貢獻。在Pacers,他交出的成績單--5.8分 、3.3個籃板和45.4%的投射命中率,僅僅是個假象。在九場上陣至少20分鐘的場事中,他 平均得到14.0分、8.1個籃板,命中率達到48.4%。當他無法得到充足時間時,表現亦會因 而受到影響。作為2005年NBA選秀會第九位被挑選的球員,迪傲骨的進步,毫無疑問地因 在兩季中為三位教練(Mike Montgomery, Don Nelson and Rick Carlisle)比賽,而變得 緩慢--而他很快就會遇上第四位。 STRENGTHS: A skilled low-post player, Diogu uses his bulk well in terms of establishing excellent post position. Though slightly under-sized at 6-8, he has long arms a relentless approach to attacking the basket. A deceptively quick jumper, Diogu has plenty of spring. He also has a solid mid-range game. He was an effective 3-point shooter in college (38.7 percent in three season) but has yet to register his first NBA attempt. A very effective offensive rebounder, Diogu also has the potential to become a productive shot-blocker. 強項:一個很有技術的低位球員。迪傲骨很擅長運用肌肉去在禁區搶位置。雖然他只有 6-8,但他有長臂攻擊籃框。他的跳投很快,彈跳力很好。他的中矩離投射不錯。在大學 ,他甚至是個三分射手--雖然他在NBA還未起手過。他是一個很有效率的進攻籃板手,也 有潛力成為多產的阻攻手。 WEAKNESSES: He needs a strong counter-move to use against taller, active defenders that can take away his first approach to the basket, a way to finesse those types rather than attempting to overpower them. His footwork could stand improvement, both in terms of maintaining a strong base and in defensive positioning. Because of a tendency to reach, foul trouble also has been problematic. Diogu is convinced he just needs a steady diet of minutes to break through. In order to earn those minutes, however, Diogu must show he can be effective in ways other than scoring. 弱項:面對比自己高、活躍的防守者時,他需要有更好的應對--運用技巧而不是僅僅力量 ,去攻擊籃框。他的腳步--包括防守時的位置和下盤力量的維持,亦有進步的空間。由於 他有伸手挑戰的傾向,犯規麻煩也是個問題。普遍認為只要迪傲古獲得穩定的出場時間, 他便能有所突破。然而,為了奪得這些時間,他需要證明自己在得分以外的方面,也能有 效率地作出貢獻。 OUTLOOK: Because of his combination of youth and potential, Diogu is considered a vital piece in the team's offseason retooling. Unless moves are made to thin out a deep crop of frontcourt players, however, he'll have to make substantial improvement to earn a more prominent place in the rotation. 展望:潛力,加上年輕,迪傲骨被認為是球隊在休季時的重整的重要元素。然而,假若球 隊沒有對人員眾多的前場瘦身,他需要有切實的進步,才能在輪替中佔有一個更重要的位 置。 CONTRACT STATUS: He's signed through the 2007-08 season with a team option for 2008-09. 合約:他的合約將至少延續至07-08球季。球隊擁有08-09的Team Option。 IKE'S PARTING THOUGHTS 迪傲骨的想法: (On how he summarized his 2006-07 season) "I think I would've liked to have played more but with all the big men we had and what we were trying to do, there just wasn't a lot of time. The thing I'm proud of is I felt like I did a good job of taking advantage of the opportunity when it presented itself in terms of playing and showing what I can do. It's going to be a big year next year. I've got a lot of stuff to work on. I think I'm a little bit behind in terms of I expected to have a breakout second year but at the same time, there's always next year." (他會如何總結06-07球季) 我會想要更多的出場時間,但由於我們有的大個子和我們想去完成的事,時間並不多。當 有出場和表現的機會,我認為我把握得不錯--這是件讓我驕傲的事。明年會很好的。我有 一大堆功課要做。我認為我的進展有點慢--我預料會在第二年有所突破,但在同時,我們 還有下一個球季。 (On how he expects to make his breakout happen next season) "Just make sure I have all my coverages down on the defensive end, make sure I've got all my plays down on the offensive end. Once that happens, I think my game will speak for itself." (來季他會達成的突破) 防守時確實守好自己負責的範圍,確定進攻時確實做好每個動作。當這些事都發生了,我 認為我的球賽內容自會說明一切。 (On the team's struggle late in the season) "It was really tough, being five games above .500, going on that losing streak and taking ourselves out of the playoffs. It's real frustrating. The guys who came from Golden State were really excited because we had a chance to be in the postseason and none of us had ever been in the postseason. Then we go to this, which is exactly what happened last year. So it's real frustrating." (球隊在下半季的掙扎) 這真的很艱難--領先五成勝率五場,然後連敗,最後跌出季後賽。這很令人沮喪。來自 Golden State的球員本來很興奮,因為從未參與季後賽的我們終於有機會身處其中。然後 ,一切發生了,就和去年一樣。這真的很教人沮喪。 (On using this season's frustration as a motivation for next season) "Nobody wanted to be the first Pacers team not to make the playoffs in 10 years. We don't want to start a playoff drought streak, so it's definitely motivation." (今季的沮喪,下季的動力) 我們當中沒有人希望成為十年來第一隊入不了季後賽的Pacers。我們不想去開創一段季後 賽旱災,這,就是動力。 Diogu有沒有其他的綽號啊…喊他迪傲骨時感覺蠻怪的。 小迪?阿迪?(毆飛) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 219.77.171.205

05/06 16:45, , 1F
他的發音好像是唸「狄雅古」。
05/06 16:45, 1F

05/06 23:11, , 2F
XD 我以為大家都喜歡迪傲骨咧, 我聽主播都說 敵阿估 XD
05/06 23:11, 2F

05/07 00:03, , 3F
我覺得他的臉有點像Rodman,叫大蟲吧(逃)
05/07 00:03, 3F

05/07 10:14, , 4F
我怎麼都會想到三陽Dio 50...
05/07 10:14, 4F