Re: [討論] 高層的算盤?

看板PACERS作者 (預約下一個SuperStar)時間18年前 (2006/06/29 15:05), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串2/4 (看更多)
: 17.Pick B- : The Pacers took a gamble on promise, taking a player with phenomenal potential : in Williams. He's young, he's raw, but he's just so good. With Peja Stojakovic : opting out and Danny Granger in place, he'll have time to develop. He'll need : it too, but if his promise pays off, he's a steal. : 被認為是個賭注,但他跟小葛的搭配如果得當,則將是選秀會上的一偷。 : 30.Pick B (網頁給拓荒者的評價) : White is a brilliant athlete who will be of service in this league strictly : because of that. Best case scenario, he develops into a stopper and a : highlight-reel mainstay. : 選了位置幾乎雷同的2人,如此一來原本缺乏活力的隊型有了新氣象, : 加上小葛跟Freddie,衝鋒陷陣的4位好手。 : 那也宣告Peja下季留在隊內機會很小,要不然就是他先簽後換, : 亦或者新人被搭配打包交易(White應該有很好的吸引力)。 : 這次選秀真的看不太懂,PG問題也沒解決阿!!! 大概看了一下星報的報導,節錄一下Bird的話: "I like his (Williams') ability to put the ball on the floor and go with either hand," Bird said. "He can hit shots from outside, he can play a strong game inside." 我喜歡Williams持球、運球的能力,他可以從外線投籃,也可以硬打內線。 (就是說他全能啦) "James White was very high on our board," Bird said. "We could have taken him at 17 just as easy. We're very happy we got both (Williams and White)." 詹姆士 白在我們的選秀計畫版上的順位是很高的!我們可以不怎麼考慮就在17順位 選他,而現在我們很高興能一次拿到Williams 跟 White兩個人! (大鳥阿..這個官話講的實在太鬼扯了,17順位就選White,印城會暴動吧XD) 關於沒有選選秀會第一PG,Marcus Williams,來補PG這個位置,Bird說法是: "We like Marcus Williams, but we had him rated a little bit lower than Shawne Williams," Bird said. "He's one guy in the draft we thought would fall and we thought we'd have a great opportunity to get him, but when Shawne Williams was there, that's the guy we wanted. 我們很喜歡Marcus Williams,但是對他的評價還是略低於Shawne Williams。他是 這屆選秀會中我們認為順位可能會掉下來,讓我有很大的機會選到的球員,但是當 Shawne Williams還在的時候,我們就知道我們要的是誰了。 (怎麼跟去年跳過G.Green,選Granger的話很像..) 以下是大鳥繼續講Shawne William: "He's a player I had my eye on all year long," Bird added. "He was just a freshman this year. Playing behind (Pacer Danny) Granger now, and some of these guys, he'll get time to grow. I think by All-Star break you'll see a big difference in him." 他是一個我觀察一整年的球員。因為他只打過一年大學籃球,應該會待在Granger, 及其他球員後頭打替補,讓他有時間成長。我想你們將在季中的明星賽後看到他顯 著的成長。 以下是分析師對Shawne William的評論: " ESPN analyst Jay Bilas said about Williams. "He's physically weak right now. He has to improve that, and he has to be more focused as a defender , as a rebounder. Right now he's only focused on scoring. Frankly, he's such a young player, he plays only when he feels like it. He's got the tools, though." 他現在的體格還蠻瘦弱的,需要加強,也必須在防守與籃板上更加專心。他現在只 專注於得分這件事。老實說,他是那種只會去作他喜歡作的事的人,他是這樣的年 輕球員。即使很多事是他本來就能作的到的。 (簡而言之,就是有年輕人的通病,需要好好養,不然看看黃蜂的J.R. Smith...) 以下是他大學教練的怒吼XD: "That's a ridiculous statement," Calipari said. "He was one of our leaders . . . as a freshman. When Larry Bird calls and really, really likes him, and tells me this, I'm like, 'Wow.' You're talking about a guy who's a great teammate, has everybody's respect and accepts everybody. The kid, I'm telling you, they can say what they want, he's going to be the sleeper of the draft." 真是荒謬的言論!作為一個菜鳥球員,他是我們的領導者之一。當大鳥來電,而且說 真的、真的很喜歡他的時候,我就像是說了,哇!你正在說的這個傢伙是一個很棒 的隊友,獲得每個人的尊敬,同時也尊敬所有的人。他們(分析家)可以說他們想說 的,但是我告訴你,這個孩子日後會是這屆選秀會的冷門大黑馬! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.123.201.102

06/29 18:30, , 1F
他是leader..那Carney...是比賽中的sleeper
06/29 18:30, 1F
※ 編輯: Granger33 來自: 140.123.201.102 (06/29 18:37)
文章代碼(AID): #14etkXZq (PACERS)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #14etkXZq (PACERS)