Re: [轉錄][情報] 一些消息

看板PACERS作者 (小包)時間18年前 (2006/04/07 01:00), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串2/11 (看更多)
※ 引述《ksaon (小包)》之銘言: : ※ [本文轉錄自 NBA_Fantasy 看板] : 作者: DAING (MiamiHeat) 看板: NBA_Fantasy : 標題: [情報] 一些消息 : 時間: Fri Apr 7 00:56:04 2006 : Peja決定跳出合同 04-06 16:37 DarthAnarchy : 本賽季剛剛被國王交換到步行者的Peja Stojakovic宣布他將選擇跳出現在的合同,這樣本 : 賽季結束的時候他將成為非限制性自由人。Peja表示他願意繼續留在步行者打球,而步行者 : 方面也希望如此。Bird在介紹Peja的發布會上曾經說過:「我花了兩年時間想把這孩子帶到 : 這兒來,現在他終於來了。我可不想他只呆兩個禮拜就走。」轉會步行者以來,Peja平均每 : 場以39%的三分命中率轟下19分。 [RealGM] http://0rz.net/c51d6 -->RealGM/印城星報的本文 Peja Says He Will Opt Out Of Deal Indianapolis Star - Pacers forward Peja Stojakovic, acquired in the January trade for Ron Artest, said on Tuesday that he will opt out of his contract after the season, becoming an unrestricted free agent. "I have the option to do it, so that's something I'm probably going to do," he said before the game at Chicago. Stojakovic is scheduled to make $8.2 million next season, according to the Indianapolis Star. Pacers president Larry Bird said in January that the team wants to keep Stojakovic beyond this season. "I've been after this kid for two years and I don't want him to be here for two weeks. . . . Hopefully he'll be in a Pacer uniform for a long time to come," Bird said during the news conference to introduce Stojakovic. Stojakovic is averaging 19.0 points and making 39 percent of his 3-pointers in 31 games with the Pacers. Stojakovic said he's interested in remaining with the Pacers. "I said from the beginning that the Pacers are a great organization," he said. "(CEO) Donnie (Walsh) and Larry are great people. I believe this team has the potential." 感覺大鳥還蠻有誠意的,感覺好像在跟小孩子說話,Peja也是希望留下來, 可是既然是UFA,如果他想要錢的話,希望是別超過10M,我們已經已經因為 小歐變成「卡奴」了,所以希望「欠債人」Walsh&Bird可以跟Peja協商一下 ,用雙方都可以的價錢繼續合作,你開心、我隨意、大家都歡喜,這樣不是 很好嗎?XDD -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 59.114.28.156
文章代碼(AID): #14DKahcj (PACERS)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #14DKahcj (PACERS)