[外電].Peja says he will opt out of deal

看板PACERS作者 (衛斯理)時間18年前 (2006/04/05 16:23), 編輯推噓0(001)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/1
http://myurl.com.tw/97mh Peja says he will opt out of deal CHICAGO -- Indiana Pacers forward Peja Stojakovic said Tuesday that he'll probably opt out of the final year of his contract and become a free agent this summer. Peja可能會動用到Option來成為自由球員。 "I have the option to do it, so that's something I'm probably going to do," he said before the game at Chicago.Stojakovic, acquired from Sacramento for Ron Artest on Jan. 25, is scheduled to make $8.2 million next season. Pacers president Larry Bird said in January that the team wants to keep Stojakovic beyond this season."I've been after this kid for two years and I don't want him to be here for two weeks. . . . Hopefully he'll be in a Pacer uniform for a long time to come," Bird said during the news conference to introduce Stojakovic.Stojakovic is averaging 19.0 points and making 39 percent of his 3-pointers in 31 games with the Pacers.Stojakovic said he's interested in remaining with the Pacers."I said from the beginning that the Pacers are a great organization," he said. "(CEO) Donnie (Walsh) and Larry are great people. I believe this team has the potential." Peja會使用到Option,大鳥想要Peja很久了,且期望Peja能留在印城。 ps.後面客套話就不講了。 Jones out again Fred Jones' left thumb has sent him to the sideline again. Jones injured his left thumb while setting a screen in practice Monday. "The second it gets hit, I'm messed up," he said. "I'm fine as long as it doesn't get hit."Jones originally injured his thumb against the New York Knicks on March 7. He missed three games before returning to the lineup March 13. Jones, who has his thumb wrapped every game, played in seven games before re-injuring it, causing him to miss three more games."It's one of those things that when it gets hit, it hurts for a few days and he's out. Then he feels he can play again," Pacers coach Rick Carlisle said. "It's hard to play one-handed out there."Jones said he's hopeful he'll be backbefore the end of the regular season. Freddie左手拇指再度受傷,期望球季結束前能回來。 Change is good The Bulls looked like they were headed to the draft lottery a couple of weeks ago.Things changed once coach Scott Skiles decided to shake up the lineup. He moved Ben Gordon and Tyson Chandler to the bench in favor of Chris Duhon and Andres Nocioni.Chicago has won five of its past six games to remain in postseason contention."That move gives them more scoring off the bench, " Carlisle said. "Gordon is a guy that proved last year he's instant offense. They have Chandler also coming off the bench, giving them size and mobility and energy there." 這裡談Bulls在球員的移動,把狗蛋與Chandler放到板凳,拉Duhon與Nocioni上場打頭陣。 卡帥說:『這個移動帶給Bulls板凳上更棒得分火力,BlaBla...............』 Call Star reporter Mike Wells at (317) 444-6053. Copyright 2006 IndyStar.com. All rights reserved -- Indiana Pacers # 3 1 F O R E V E R! I didn't win the ultimate prize,but I'll leave it at this,I tried,I tried... Reggie Miller - Conseco Fieldhouse. # 31 and Only -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 202.132.199.37

04/05 17:02, , 1F
我左手拇指也受傷了 被往後凹九十度以上Orz
04/05 17:02, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #14CtvtA5 (PACERS)