Re: [前瞻] BOS v.s ORL

看板Orl-Magic作者 (@@)時間13年前 (2010/12/25 15:04), 編輯推噓0(001)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
Not known yet if trade did trick for Magic 原文網址:http://ppt.cc/n;Ra 以下節錄 It’s a chaotic collage, with winning streaks and scoring streaks colliding with injuries and upsets. A third of the way through the season, coaches and players already have come and gone. No team in the league has more question marks than the Magic, whom the Celtics face today, and they’ll 在三分之一的賽季進行大量的交易, 聯盟中沒有任何一個球隊像魔術一般充滿問號. “I think we’re a total unknown,’’ said Magic coach Stan Van Gundy, not sounding sure if that’s a good or bad thing. “I think the most unknown is us right now because of the moves we’ve made. I don’t think anybody knows how we’re going to fit into that whole thing.’’ Stan Van Gundy:"一切是全然的未知數, 不知道是好是壞, 這一切都是因為之前大風吹 般的交易, 我相信沒有人知道該怎麼整合這一切" “Our problem is going to be more like learning each other’s names,’’ Van Gundy said. “So we can stop saying go in for No. 23. “In fact, I think we’re sort of in the mode now that it’s not even a matter of who we’re playing against. That’s not even the biggest obstacle right now. The biggest obstacle is getting everybody together.’’ "其中一個問題是學習新同學的名字, 而不是說那個23號給我去那邊 事實上現在比賽中面對誰並不是很重要, 更大的阻礙是自己球隊怎麼整合." “In an ideal world, you don’t want to be 28 games into the year and not know about your team, but that’s the reality of it right now,’’ Van Gundy said. “We’re a team starting new. So we don’t know if we like our talent. We know the possibilities are real good, but we don’t know how it’s all going to work out.’’ "理想中, 你並不想在球季的這個階段並不瞭解自己的球隊, 不過這就是我們現在的狀況 這幾乎是新的開始, 這個陣容有很大的可能性, 但仍然不知道要怎麼運作." (那個23號, 名字有這麼難記嗎? XD) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 60.245.108.203 ※ 編輯: nocebo 來自: 60.245.108.203 (12/25 15:05)

12/25 19:05, , 1F
J-rich表示:
12/25 19:05, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #1D5PUN9P (Orl-Magic)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #1D5PUN9P (Orl-Magic)