一些消息

看板Orl-Magic作者 (leon)時間15年前 (2009/07/18 17:22), 編輯推噓6(601)
留言7則, 7人參與, 最新討論串12/16 (看更多)
一段訪談: How do you feel about playing in Orlando? "I feel great right now. The team decided to keep me for the next five years and I'm really excited about coming back to Orlando." What's better, starting for Dallas or backup for Orlando? "I don't know how it is, actually. So far I was always a back up, back up for Dwight Howard. I think this opportunity to be in the starting lineup is something amazing for me and obviously I'm going to be fighting for that in Orlando." What's in your future? "I believe I'm going to develop my game and be ready for the most important games of the year for the playoffs. Hopefully I'm going to help my team to win." 不知道是客套話還是怎樣~ 感覺她現在還蠻任命的 他也知道他是替補魔獸 他說他會盡力的幫助球隊贏球 之前什麼他會擺爛 有夠好笑= ='' 另外有關 Matt Barnes 的消息 My colleague Josh Robbins got in touch with Matt Barnes' agent Aaron Goodwin, who also represents Dwight Howard, just now. When asked if there's a contract offer on the table, Goodwin said he doesn't discuss contracts in the media. He did say other teams have shown interest in Barnes and this about the Magic: “The interest is definitely mutual. Matt obviously likes the Magic and likes what’s going on there. But the conversations haven’t gotten to the point where anything’s imminent.” Matt表示她喜歡魔術隊 也喜歡去那邊~ 但說到簽約 就要再等等了 應該是在等哪邊有大碗可以吃= ='' 希望能簽下他阿~ 還有在總板說 Marquis Daniels 要用底薪去超賽 但在這篇外電 有個標題 Free agent Marquis Daniels gives back in his old neighborhood, talks about the Orlando Magic Daniels said the Orlando Magic have called "a couple times" and are among about 10 teams who have contacted his agent. He listed Dallas, Boston, New York, Charlotte, Houston and Chicago as options. A sign and trade is one option he said might come through. Daniels kept quiet about where he wanted to end up. But there are two reasons Orlando would be attractive to him. 1) He expects to end up with a contender. 2) He'd love to play in his hometown. "It'd mean a lot," Daniels said of that possibility. 有很多隊再跟他談 魔術也是之一 以上是魔術能簽她的兩大優勢 On the Magic he said: "They’re a great team. Those guys don’t miss when they ’re out here. They shoot the three so good. Close game, miss acouple shots, three 3s, now you’re down 12. They’re doing a lot of great things." As for coming back to Parramore, Daniels tries to do it as often as possible. He seemed really struck by how tough things are for a lot of people, especially in his old neighborhood. "My momma always told me just make sure you can come back, if it ain’t time, anything you can do to help out with the community," Daniels said. "Me coming back, talking to the kids, know it’s getting real violent around here, so I try to come back and do as much as I can." 所以自由球員必說的客套話 魔術是隻好球隊 連他媽媽說的話都出來了 總之有地利的優勢 不過我還是比較喜歡 Matt Barnes -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.45.102.12

07/18 17:33, , 1F
我也比較喜歡Matt
07/18 17:33, 1F

07/18 17:36, , 2F
鍋貼說的還滿得體的呀 某康:會擺爛blah blah
07/18 17:36, 2F

07/18 18:33, , 3F
Matt來的話幾乎是滿分了!!!
07/18 18:33, 3F

07/18 19:06, , 4F
比較需要控衛吧
07/18 19:06, 4F