[外電] Dylan Bundy Scouting Report

看板Orioles作者時間13年前 (2011/06/11 00:48), 編輯推噓0(001)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/2 (看更多)
Dylan Bundy Scouting Report By: Don Olsen Published: April 23, 2011 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 基本資料 School: Owasso HS (OK) Position: RHP Throws: Right Bats: Right Height: 6’1” Weight: 205-210 lbs. Body: He has a solid frame and good lower half. Described as “athletic thick ” and carries weight well. Limited by height. Carries a bit of muscle for his age, could continue to add 5-10 pounds without adverse effect. It is a body type consistent with the workhorse power pitchers. 身體構造結實,下半身也不錯,簡單形容就是“粗勇”有份量。但 身高受限,對他這年紀來說他算有點肌肉,以後即使增加個5~10磅 也不會有負面影響,他的身體是屬於那種那種強力工作馬投手的型 態。 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- Four-Seam fastball Last summer this pitch was sitting in the upper 80’s and low 90’s, but he has torched those readings as he’s matured. His fastball now sits in the mid 90’s late in games and he touches high 90’s with ease. I have not seen the gun register triple digits as others have seen this spring, but he threw a number of pitches at 98 mph and 99 mph on my digital shots. He commands it well, but can tighten it up in the future. Once he masters control of this pitch effectively, he could be a dominate presence on the mound at any level. This is his favorite pitch and it should be at such a young age. It is so dominate in Oklahoma prep ranks that he can safely live off the pitch. 四縫線快速球 去年夏天他球速大概是80多mph到90mph出頭之間,但現在的他已經用火球燒掉那些 衡量他的報告。現在他的快速球在比賽後段可以來到95mph 上下,甚至還輕鬆投到 接近100mph。我是還沒看到測速槍顯示出三位數過,但這春天聽說有人看過。我看 他投的時候,測速槍顯示好幾次98、99 mph。他控球也不賴,但未來最好是能再加 強一些。一旦他可以掌握這球的控制,不管任何層級他都能在投手丘上表現出王者 氣勢。這是他在最喜歡投的球種而且在這他這年紀也應該投這種火球。這球幾乎屠 殺Oklahoma業餘等級的球隊,以至於他能光靠這顆就能吃飯。 Cutter The cutter is new to Bundy’s arsenal this season. He used a slider in previous encounters over last summer, but he has slightly tweaked his finger pressure and is using less snap in his arm. The new cutter is very effective and greatly helps him mechanically because it lessens the impact on his elbow and shoulder. It has a very nice horizontal plane with a tight late break. I have seen a couple different speeds ranging from upper 80’s to low 90’s, but it sits in a nice range off of the fastball. When it is working down in the zone, it is a very tough pitch to adjust for right handed batters and a nightmare for left handers. It is his “off speed” pitch of choice this spring and it is an exploding fastball for the prep environment. 卡特球 卡特球是 Bundy本季所擁有的新武器。去年整個夏天他在對戰時刻就投滑球,但 他扭手指稍微有點用力而且手臂動作也有點匆忙,這新卡特球對他投球動作幫助 很大,因為這減輕手肘和肩膀的負擔。另外這顆球有非常好的急速水平變化。我 看過這球有幾種不同的速度,範圍大概是90 mph上下,與直球的球速範圍很相似 。當它在好球帶發生效用,打者實在很難打,不只右打者難適應,對左打者來說 根本是惡夢。今年春天這顆是他投“慢速球”的選擇之一,但卻對業餘卻猶如火 球一樣爆發。 Curveball I saw his curveball a lot over last summer and it was reason why I thought he would be one of the better prep pitchers. It is a solid two plane curveball that sits in the mid to upper 70’s. The break is consistent with guys of 6’0 ”. I thought his curve was above average with the chance to be an effective major league pitch in the future. I have not seen enough of it this season, but I am okay with it. I know he has this pitch in his pocket and I like the fact he is pitching nothing but fastballs and cutters this spring. 曲球 去年夏天我看了不少他的曲球,這也是我認為他比一般業餘投手好的其中一項原 因。球速大概是75mph到80 mph之間。變化幅度與一般6呎高的傢伙相符合,我認 為他的曲球高於一般水準,未來在大聯盟也有機會變的更好。本季我所看到他用 這顆並不夠多,但我可以接受。今年我知道他口袋裡有這球種,我也樂見他成為 一個不只會快速球和卡特球的投手。 Changeup I consider his changeup a good pitch with room for improvement. It sat in the upper 70’s and very low 80’s, but I have not seen much of it this season. His control of the pitch was average at best, but this should improve as he ages. I feel that any pitcher throwing in the upper 90’s can have an average to slightly above-average change up with great success. If he can work in a split or straight change, this kid can easily be a workhorse top of the rotation right hander. 變速球 我覺得他的變速球有很大成長空間。球速大概是80 mph上下,頂多80出頭一丁點, 但我今年沒看到太多這球。他控制變速球的程度是頂級,在他這年紀應該還要成長 。我想任何一個成功的投手,起碼都該投個90 mph以上直球搭配平均以上的變速, 如果他能讓叉指變速或是直墜變速發生效用,這小朋友可輕易成為先發輪值裡面最 頂級的工作馬投手。 Command and Control Bundy simply makes bats miss and racks up strikeouts. His fastball command slips at times and can float higher in the zone, but he does a good job of keeping it down most of the time. When you throw in the upper 90’s and touch 100 mph, command tends to have a slight life of its own. He does a great job of working off the fastball with the cutter and really likes to attack hitters. His passion on the hill is obvious and he is constantly in a showdown against each and every hitter. 控球 Bundy 能簡單的讓打者揮空累積三振。他的快速球有時會失控,竄向球帶的更高處, 但大多數時間都讓壓低位置。當你能投出90mph頂端甚至碰到100 mph的球速,通常沒 啥控制力,就像那球過著自己短暫的人生一樣。但他在丟出火球或者卡特球時都幹的 不錯,而且相當喜愛攻擊打者。他的熱情是很明顯的且持續不斷在每個勝負時刻上演 。 Mechanics Bundy’s arm slot in the loading phase is a little stretched and he goes beyond the 90 degree angle with the hand. It is only slight and depending on coaching it could remain the same. His arm slot does add a bit of pressure, but nothing alarming of inverted problems. As he transitions phases the elbow and hand placement is in a slot with very little shoulder impact beyond normal conditions. He has a solid line with shoulders and elbows that reduce the overall impact on the girdle. He does have a lot of traits of a power pitcher with a solid tuck and a powerful stride to go with a smooth and seemingly effortless approach. He gets a great amount of push from the lower half and it shows you why he can reach the upper 90′s. He is a downhill thrower with limited “wasted motion” and a solid plant foot. His slot changes from ¾ to overhead at times, but this will be easily worked out as a professional. He could use a bit more follow through and finish the delivery better, and doing so may improve his command. It is not a major issue, but every pitcher can tweak these little things to command the ball a bit more. 這段有部份看不懂,有請強者出來翻 Athletic Ability Bundy has a lot of power and shows a quick reaction after the delivery. He is considered a mid-round prospect with the bat and glove in the field, which bode well for him on the mound and at least show that he should be more than a stiff for balls batted in play. I witnessed him jump rather high and play a ball on field turf for a high chopper up the middle — he picked the ball and made the play to first. He has a boxing background that should help coordination, balance, strength in the shoulders, and a lot of other items that go with becoming a solid pitcher and fielder on the mound. Bundy ranks as one of the better preparatory prospects in the 2011 MLB Draft and is the brother of O’s prospect Bobby Bundy. 運動能力 Bundy 有強大力量外,投球後還能快速反應。如果只靠棒子和守備,他被認為是個中間 順位的新秀,而且這些能力對身處投手丘的他是件好事,因為至少比一個只會拿香等壞 球的打者好多了。我曾親眼目睹他優越的彈跳力,當時打者打了一個中間方向的高彈跳 球,他跳的相當高後接到球然後傳向一壘。因為他有拳擊背景,有助他的協調性、平衡 感、肩膀力量.....等等,總之這許多東西會讓他變成投手丘上的好投手及好野手。 Bundy在2011 MLB選秀上被給予很高的評價,他老哥Bobby Bundy也是金鶯的選手。 http://orioles-nation.com/2011/04/23/dylan-bundy-scouting-report/ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.60.223.108

06/11 00:54, , 1F
從國中就是重訓怪物 難怪長不高
06/11 00:54, 1F
※ 編輯: poplc 來自: 61.60.223.108 (06/14 17:21)
文章代碼(AID): #1Dyah2Bm (Orioles)
文章代碼(AID): #1Dyah2Bm (Orioles)