Re: [情報] Tejada to Astros!!!

看板Orioles作者 (.)時間16年前 (2007/12/14 20:58), 編輯推噓2(202)
留言4則, 2人參與, 最新討論串3/4 (看更多)
THT對這幾隻新秀的評論 What do we need to know about the prospects going back to the Orioles? Chris Constancio: A very thin farm system just got thinner, but it's doubtful that the Astros surrendered any future stars. Troy Patton is the top prospect in this group; he's a lefty with a track record of very good control. A late draft pick that the Astros paid good money to lure away from the University of Texas in 2004, Patton has watched his strikeout rate drop considerably over the past year even though he throws hard and has good stuff. If he doesn't miss more bats then he is nothing more than a back of the rotation starter at this point, but his upside is considerable. Albers' stuff is probably just as good as Patton, and he is only a year removed from being the Texas League Pitcher of the Year. He has suffered from below-average command and control throughout his career, however. I view him as a usable middle relief arm going forward. I think Costanzo is a bit overrated and underrated in different ways. I think his power potential is overrated by many. He was second in the Eastern League with 27 home runs in 2007, but he is an extreme pull hitter who benefited from a very hitter-friendly context at Reading. I think his on-base skills are often underrated. He struggles to make contact, but he did improve in that respect during the second half of the 2007 season and has always walked a lot so I hold out hope that he could demonstrate at least average on-base skills in the major leagues. There are some questions about his ability to stay at third base, and he obviously isn't of much value if limited to first base/designated hitter duties. For what it's worth, my play-by-play zone-based fielding metric had him almost exactly average among Double-A third basemen in 2007. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.129.126.32

12/14 21:10, , 1F
至於BP的Joe Sheehan認為這筆交易是太空人賺到
12/14 21:10, 1F

12/14 22:22, , 2F
以金鶯的慘況來衡量,也未必有啥損失
12/14 22:22, 2F

12/14 22:30, , 3F
我們省到薪資空間跟增加了深度啊:x
12/14 22:30, 3F

12/14 22:31, , 4F
太空人GM:這批太年輕了,去換個老的來
12/14 22:31, 4F