[CYWD] 璨成更新

看板Oneday作者 (靴下のまま...)時間14年前 (2009/09/23 08:06), 編輯推噓2(203)
留言5則, 4人參與, 最新討論串1/2 (看更多)
自從驚嘆號之後一直沒動靜的璨成cy 應該是無用日記更新完沒多久換了兩首BGM Musiq(Soulchild)-Newness Maxwell-This Woman's Work 不知道是不是連日來解碼解上癮於是去找了歌詞 第一首Newness歌詞感覺沒什麼線索 不過This Woman's Work倒是還挺玩味的 貼上來給大家看看 希望不是我又會錯意orz ----------------------------------------------- 歌詞中譯部分和原曲背景from http://0rz.tw/3smag Pray God you can cope I stand outside This woman's work This woman's world Ooooh it's hard on the man Now his part is over Now starts the craft of the Father 不停的向上蒼祈禱你能平安度過 我無法踏入這個只屬於母親的領域,女性的世界。 雖然殘酷,但對男人來說,他們所能做的只到此為止。 接下來只能寄望上蒼。 I know you've got a little life in you left I know you've got a lot of strength left I know you've got a little life in you yet I know you've got a lot of strength left 我知道你的生命還未到盡頭 我知道你還有力氣可以堅持下去 我知道你的生命還未到盡頭 我知道你還有力氣可以堅持下去 I should be crying but I just can't let it show I should be hoping but I can't stop thinking All the things we should've said that I never said All the things we should have done that we never did All the things we should have given but I didn't 我悲慟不已卻必須隱忍傷悲 我應該要堅持祈望卻無法停止回想 那些我曾經該說卻未說出口的話, 那些我們應該做卻來不及做的事, 以及那些我該給予卻沒有給的。 Oh darling make it go Make it go away 親愛的,快將他們趕走 讓這些懊悔與憂傷離我而去 Give me these moments Give them back to me Give me that little kiss Give me your hand 將我們的時美好光還給我 親愛的請輕吻我 並將你的手放到我手裡 I know you have a little life in you yet Give me your hand babe I know you have a lot of strength left Give me your prayers I know you have a little life in you yet Ooooh oooh oooh I know you have a lot of strength left Your loved child I know you have a little life in you yet Whatever you need baby I know you have a lot of strength left Give me your hand I know you have a little life in you yet Give me you hand I know you have a lot of strength left I should be crying but I just can't let it show I should be hoping but I can't stop thinking Of all the things we should've said that we never said All the things we should have done that we never did All the things that you wanted from me All the things that you needed tell me All the things I should have given but I didn't 我悲慟不已卻必須隱忍傷悲 我應該要堅持祈望卻無法停止回想 那些我曾經該說卻未說出口的話, 那些我們應該做卻來不及做的事, 所有那些你需要我做的事情 所有那些你想要我做的事情 以及那些我該給予卻沒有給的。 Oh darling make it go away Just make it go away now 親愛的,快將他們趕走 讓這些懊悔與憂傷離我而去 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.224.229.160

09/23 11:16, , 1F
歌詞真的還滿玩味的 他們也太用心在找BGM了吧!!XD
09/23 11:16, 1F

09/23 17:51, , 2F
看到這篇~~~更覺得無用的是假的!一定是糕被架在脖子上!!
09/23 17:51, 2F

09/23 17:53, , 3F
解密解上癮了原PO XDDDD
09/23 17:53, 3F

09/24 11:35, , 4F
燦成cy下面的"!"變成了"Newness.. "?!
09/24 11:35, 4F