[新聞] Our Kid 新髮型

看板Oasis作者 (Pretty Visitors)時間15年前 (2009/02/17 19:23), 編輯推噓3(301)
留言4則, 4人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
我怎麼覺得像魯邦三世?XD 新聞連結有大圖,搭配豹紋鞋,十足的大叔味啊… Top of the crops: Liam Gallagher shows off his Elvis sideburns and leopard-print loafers at anniversary meal During his 14 years in the music industry, Oasis frontman Liam Gallagher has been regularly accused of styling himself on John Lennon. But pictured out on a family dinner on Valentine's Day, it appears the 36-year-old has found inspiration from another dead rock 'n' roller - Elvis Presley. Far from his usual shaggy-haired 'mop top' look, the Some Might Say singer was sporting a closely-cropped haircut with huge sideburns covering his face. Despite his Elvis-inspired haircut, it seems Liam hadn't completely forgotten his original style icon with his round Lennon-style sunglasses. The singer took his wife Nicole Appleton and their seven-year-old son Gene to The Ivy on Valentine's Day to celebrate the couple's first wedding anniversary. While Liam opted for his usual black ensemble, he livened up his sombre outfit with a pair of leopard-print loafers. After performing in Barcelona on Friday night, he jetted back to London on Saturday so he could mark his first wedding anniversary to Nicole with a lavish meal. Just 24 hours later, Liam was off again last night to Lisbon, to join Oasis for the next night of their Dig Out Your Soul tour. Meanwhile, his relationship with his older brother Noel is said to be at breaking point, with many music industry insiders predicting Oasis may split. Speaking to the press in Madrid on Thursday, Noel said: 'I haven’t spoken to my brother for two years.' During their 2005 tour, Noel admits the two brothers fought during a long-haul flight to Australia. He said at the time: 'We fell out. I don't think he wants to be photographed with me. We're not getting along too well. I don't even think he'll get on the bus with me. 'I don't talk to Liam any more. I can't. It always ends in a fight. He screams like some juvenile to get attention. It's so sad. He's so defiant all the time.' The Gallagher brothers will be notably absent at the Brit Awards on Wednesday after the band missed out on any nominations. Songwriter Noel claims the reason behind Oasis missing the ceremony is down to being on a smaller record label. He said: 'We won't be going. Because we're not on a major record label any more and we run our own ship, we don't get invited to those kind of things these days. 'It's fair enough, we don't mind.' Daily Mail http://tinyurl.com/dyr25s -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.166.58.146

02/17 20:14, , 1F
推豹紋鞋XDD
02/17 20:14, 1F

02/17 21:12, , 2F
大叔沒關係...不要朝 MADAO 無用男的路線走就好了XD
02/17 21:12, 2F

02/18 01:55, , 3F
真的有大叔味XD
02/18 01:55, 3F

02/18 09:34, , 4F
很貓王味...哈 !
02/18 09:34, 4F