Re: [請益] 有沒有英文好的學姐能幫我看幾行自我介紹

看板Nurse作者 (fabulousboy)時間5年前 (2018/09/01 08:46), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串3/3 (看更多)
※ 引述《PolyCoin (亂世雌雄)》之銘言: : 以下是我的英文自我介紹 I've worked as a qualified nurse in the emergency room for the WXY hospital si nce I graduated from nursing college in June, 2017. In the face of life or dea th situations, I am fearless (我自己覺得讀起來這裡很空虛,加點東西比較好,像是 為什麼你覺得你fearless?而且用i am fearless中二中二的,試試i always see myself as a fearless fighter如何?). Every time I see the pain in my patients as well as the worries of their families, the only idea that comes to mind is to save their lives (and ease their pain 你前面提到pain結果沒處理反而變成 救命不是怪怪?) as i could. I am proud of my career/profession(比較好,不要用j ob) out of a strong sense of morality(moral duty母湯喔,好像沒這種用法,duty 是義務餒,而且你後面已經要用duty了不是), thus I hope that with my effort, I ca n provide a caring environment while im on my duty.(我自己覺得這裡不太好,感覺 你不在你工時就不管事,可用一些連接詞把話鋒轉一下,改成別的結論) : 不過我擔心能力不夠所以會有錯誤和不夠口語的地方 : 畢竟這是我要口頭上做自介的而不是書面作文 : 謝謝熱心幫忙揪出錯誤的學姐們 以上,希望有幫到忙 三年沒練英文了哈哈 所以也是可能有錯XD 學姐加油哈哈 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 110.26.4.53 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Nurse/M.1535762797.A.56F.html
文章代碼(AID): #1RYU5jLl (Nurse)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #1RYU5jLl (Nurse)