Re: DEN @ SAC

看板Nuggets作者 (一分錢)時間15年前 (2008/12/07 23:22), 編輯推噓3(304)
留言7則, 3人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
http://tw.youtube.com/watch?v=pbveol9wJSs&fmt=18 Nene 今天的連續三次灌籃。 Nene 今年真的非常讓人感動, 上季生病的時候,我一度以為他的籃球生涯不太行了, 沒想到他熬過來了,而且狀態是生涯目前為止最佳的一刻。 金塊今年能打得不錯,除了交易來 Billups, Nene 也絕對是最重要的關鍵之一! 希望 Nene 能持續保持健康,越打越出色啊。 以下這篇 SI.com 的文章有談到今年的 Nene,大家可以看看 :D http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2008/writers/ steve_aschburner/12/02/nene.nuggets/index.html?eref=T1 Nenê's dogged pursuit of perfection is a welcome sight for Nuggets Perfection remains elusive for Nenê this season. Each night, every game, there's a ball that rims out on him, a running hook shot that falls short or a bunny that somehow still misses. Against Houston on Sunday, Yao Ming blocked three of his layups -- swat in the second quarter, swat-swat in rapid succession in the fourth -- and it stuck with him, almost as much as the standstill to which he and Yao played in the Nuggets' 104-94 victory. "Nenê's a perfectionist,'' his coach, George Karl, said. "He likes finishing a game with not taking bad shots. He has a consciousness to his shot selection that not a lot of players in the NBA have.'' In Nenê's world, layups are good but dunks are better, offering extreme reward versus low risk. That's why he had 39 of them through the weekend, second only to Orlando's Dwight Howard (41), and a big reason he had made 62.8 percent of his shots. It was the top accuracy rate in the league -- Shaquille O'Neal was at 59.9, Howard 59.8 -- and, while early, on pace for the NBA's best mark since Chris Gatling made 63.3 percent 14 years ago. Nenê has yet to finish a game without a miss this season, though it remains a goal. "He likes the game to be played almost with a perfection and as a team that, at times, is a fault,'' Karl said. "He probably is too unselfish at times. He has better matchups than he even knows. But he isn't going to force the game. He won't do it. It's just not in his nature.'' That's nice to know, actually, considering that Nenê's game nature had been sketchy, vague and almost forgotten in recent years. Waylaid by a series of injuries and then, last January, by surgery for testicular cancer, the 6-foot-11 center from Brazil had spread the equivalent of one season (81 games) across three. He had a sprained knee, a hip contusion and a strained hamstring in 2004-05, followed by a torn right knee ligament in the 2005-06 season opener. After appearing in 64 games the following year, Nenê was around for only 16 last season due to a thumb injury and his cancer scare. Barely a month into 2008-09, though, Nenê has made a case for the NBA's Most Improved Player award. His numbers are up across the board -- 14.9 points, 7.2 rebounds and 1.6 blocks in 33.3 minutes, compared to 5.3, 5.4 and 0.9 in 16.6 last season -- and he already has had four point/rebound double-doubles and topped 20 points twice. He has averaged 16.0 points and 8.0 boards, making 65.3 percent of his shots, in Denver's 12 victories. Given the Nuggets' needs up front after trading Marcus Camby and choosing not to re-sign Eduardo Najera, Nenê's contributions rank a close second to Chauncey Billups' toward the team's 12-6 record. "When everything went down with losing Marcus and Eddie,'' Karl said, "we didn't have an option. Our option was to build Nenê into having the best season of his career. We went to work in about mid-August and he cooperated -- he was in the gym probably more this summer than ever before in his career. I think he has a commitment, a pride, that he has to come back from cancer and have a great year. So far, we've gotten a guy playing at an All-Star level who we're probably the only ones in the league who thought he could do that.'' Cut out that All-Star talk. Nenê isn't on the ballot -- that's how far off the radar he was last season -- and besides, he already has plans for the second weekend in February. When the NBA shifts its focus to Phoenix, he'll still be in Colorado, marrying Lauren Prothe of Fort Collins on Valentine's Day, otherwise known this year as All-Star Saturday. Look, if Nenê has learned anything through seven NBA seasons, it is patience. That things happen for a reason and that, maybe, some good does come to those who wait. Trying to be so careful now with his field-goal attempts, something he actually can control, could be a way of balancing all the things he could not. "Nobody can. That's God,'' said Nenê, whose birth name in Sao Carlos, Brazil, was Maybyner Rodney Hilario. Some NBA stats sheets still include the surname that Nenê legally shed in 2003. "I understand that what I've been through, it's for His reason. Now I have the opportunity to show everybody what I've been doing since the summer. For His mercy, for His inspiration, that is how I play now. I take all my injured lists, my injury history, I learned a lot in that time that makes me strong. Makes me more faithful in God. It doesn't matter how good you can look, how hard you can work, if God doesn't it want to happen then, it isn't going to happen.'' A bout of testicular cancer for an otherwise healthy 25-year-old can rattle even the strongest faith. Or cement it. Nenê said his doctors in Brazil continue to screen him but that he has tested out well. He underwent one round of chemotherapy and now feels as strong as ever. Karl feels the same way, different context, about Denver's defense. If Nenê hated Camby's trade to the Clippers because it yanked away a friend -- the two became Nuggets together on draft night in June 2002, Nenê's rights dealt by New York with Camby and Mark Jackson for Antonio McDyess, Frank Williams and a second-round pick -- Karl worried about the loss inside of his shot-blocker. Thus far, Denver is getting better results than at any point since Carmelo Anthony's rookie season of 2003-04. Kenyon Martin has been a pestering presence up front, Billups is a big upgrade on Allen Iverson and Nen ê's style has rid some teammates of bad habits. "At times,'' the Nuggets' coach said, "I think our perimeter guys said, 'I don't have to play every possession. I can let Marcus take care of the basket and I can take more chances.' I don't think that's the case this year. Conceptually, I think we're better. Nenê's a good defender, too -- he's just not a shot-blocker. Nenê's presence on pick-and-rolls probably is ahead of the curve, where Marcus at times last year was too soft. Now we try to be the attacker rather than the attacked.'' While Karl still knocks on wood when talking about Nenê or Martin -- he'd be begging for a jinx if he didn't, given their history of injuries -- his improving center simply casts eyes heavenward. "Now I have an opportunity to play more time, to show how I worked in the summer,'' Nenê said. "I take what God promised. He promised I was going to feel well and get better, so I believed. A lot of people think different, but that is the way it happened in my eyes.'' -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 118.160.195.141

12/07 23:42, , 1F
NENE!!!
12/07 23:42, 1F

12/08 00:01, , 2F
推!我也覺得Nene是目前戰績好的一大功臣 他讓金塊的進攻
12/08 00:01, 2F

12/08 00:02, , 3F
更多樣化 Nene和KMart兩個人都能復活真的讓人感動
12/08 00:02, 3F

12/08 00:02, , 4F
AI走了之後 讓我還想看金塊的比賽就是因為這兩隻內線
12/08 00:02, 4F