Re: [轉錄][小道消息] 1130

看板Nuggets作者 (ray)時間15年前 (2008/12/02 01:21), 編輯推噓0(002)
留言2則, 1人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
※ 引述《carotyao (Sense一斤多少?)》之銘言: : ※ [本文轉錄自 NBA 看板] : 作者: Altair ( 複雜) 看板: NBA : 標題: [小道消息] 1130 : 時間: Tue Dec 2 00:29:08 2008 : 老尼不期不待本季的勇士 : Nelson Isn't Expecting Much In Golden State : Dec 01, 2008 8:46 AM EST : Warriors coach Don Nelson isn't expecting the team to win very many games : this season, even with guard Monta Ellis getting closer to his return. : "I'm 68 years old and I've been around a long time," Nelson said Saturday. "I : normally say it the way it is if I can. And that's the way it is. ... We want : to win, there's no question. We want to play the right way. But we realize : that there's probably not going to be a lot of wins this year." : In March of 2007, after a loss to the Bulls, Nelson made a similar statement : when he publicly doubted the team's chances to make the playoffs. : One month later, they were the darlings of basketball after shocking the : top-seeded Mavericks. : Via Contra Costa Times : Karl與Smith從不交談 : Denver's Karl, Smith Don't Speak : Dec 01, 2008 8:39 AM EST : Nuggets coach George Karl and J.R. Smith have had their share of issues since : the guard joined the team in 2006, and they apparently aren't on speaking : terms. : "We never talk," Smith said. "I wish (the two could). You never want to not : even talk to your coach." : Smith was benched last Wednesday against the Clippers because Karl said he : was "extremely late" to a practice, and he played just seven scoreless : minutes Saturday at Minnesota. : "J.R. is a good-bad player, and we're trying to take the bad out and magnify : the good," Karl said after using Smith for 30 minutes against the Rockets on : Sunday. "For me, there's, as the game goes on, there's a lot of ways I can : try to win them. : "And consistency, defense and a positive, good attitude would keep him on the : court. But I don't think he gives us always those three every night we play. : Some nights I'll tolerate his bad and some nights I'm probably going to go : someplace else." : Via Rocky Mountain News : AI抱怨上場時間減少 : Iverson Blames Struggles On Less Playing Time : Dec 01, 2008 8:30 AM EST : Allen Iverson has struggled offensively since he arrived in Detroit in : mid-November, and is blaming the troubles on a lack of playing time. : "My rhythm is just not there," said Iverson. "It's kind of a different : situation for me. I'm finally sitting more than I usually do. This is the : most I sat down (during games) in my whole career and my rhythm isn't there : where I want it to be." : Detroit is 6-6 with Iverson on the roster. He has averaged 31 minutes per : game in his last five, after averaging nearly 40 minutes a contest over his : career. : "I am positive," Iverson said. "And I have enough confidence in my game to : know it's going to come back. It's early struggles right now, that's all it : is." : Via Detroit News : Donnie Walsh: 我擔心Oden(不適應NBA的強度) : Walsh: I'm Worried About Oden : Nov 30, 2008 6:08 PM EST : Knicks' GM Donnie Walsh was asked about the state of the NBA and the future : of talented big men like Greg Oden and Andrew Bynum recently. : "I'm a little worried about Oden," Walsh admitted. "He's young and these : young guys come in, but their bodies are not ready for the NBA, and they do : get hurt. I think with real young players, they're not ready for the NBA. All : of a sudden they're playing at our speed and our tempo against men. It seems : that even if they don't get hit, they start breaking down a little bit." : Via New York Daily News 其實事情也許沒那麼遭 以下是另一篇外電 http://www.hoopsworld.com/Blogs/CourtsideBlog.asp?GAME_ID=28440&LEAGUE_CODE=NBA 節錄JR的部份: J.R. Smith was in good spirits after the game and the locker room is truly as harmonious as I've seen it in a couple of years. Kenyon Martin praised the maturity of J.R. Smith for stepping up and responding the way he did. Chauncey Billups took more of a tough love approach and vowed to try and get the best out of Smith. "He was great, especially after a disappointing night last night," Billups asserted. "I try to tell him to stay focused, stay focused. He was definitely that tonight. What he does we need every night, and I'm going to stay on him." 簡單的說 就是JR今天的好表現獲得了K-Mart和Billups的讚賞 Billups說JR今天表現的很好 他一直告訴JR要專注在場上 而JR今天作到了 Billups也會 持續叮嚀他 至於Karl的看法還是一樣: "I am trying to take the bad out of his game. Consistency and attitude will keep him on the court." 這篇也有提到Melo的傷勢: "It's just something that has been bothering me since training camp," Anthony explained. "I'll be okay. I'll get there. It's something I couldn't resist tonight. I was out there trying to shoot the ball, and even when I was rebounding and passing the ball, I couldn't really do that. I found one time passing it to Nenê and my arm was just weak out there. I don't if it's rest or what. I have to come in tomorrow and get some treatment on it." 這個傷從訓練營就一直困擾著他 今天是傷勢影響到連搶籃板球和傳球都有問題才提前退 場 然後Melo明天會作一些治療 不過大家比較關心的應該是他下一場會不會上吧 Melo replied: "Yeah, I'll be there Tuesday. I don't like sitting out." -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.230.170.121

12/02 01:23, , 1F
不過Melo去年受傷的時候也一直說自己可以上了 但是又
12/02 01:23, 1F

12/02 01:24, , 2F
多休息了幾場才上 所以還是要看明天治療的情況啦
12/02 01:24, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #19D1q8Gc (Nuggets)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #19D1q8Gc (Nuggets)