Re: [外電] "I Am Extremely Happy To Be Home"

看板Nuggets作者 (我的英文比蔡英文還菜)時間15年前 (2008/11/07 21:26), 編輯推噓8(917)
留言17則, 11人參與, 最新討論串2/3 (看更多)
閒人一個,又來亂翻一下了,有錯請指正 XD ※ 引述《hardaway (一分錢)》之銘言: : http://www.nba.com/nuggets/news/billups_press_conf_110608.html : http://bbs.hoopchina.com/462652.html 這篇有 Billups 的新圖 ! : "I Am Extremely Happy To Be Home" : The newest Nugget, Chauncey Billups, was introduced to the media on Nov. 6th : Official Press Release: Nuggets Acquire Billups From Detroit : KEY QUOTES FROM NOV. 6 BILLUPS PRESS CONFERENCE: : Nuggets Head Coach George Karl: : “On behalf of Kroenke Sports, we’d like to introduce Chauncey Billups, who’ : s been here before. From the standpoint of the coaching staff and the : basketball team, it’s a very unique opportunity to bring in a player who is : an All-NBA-type player back to his city, where he is loved and respected. He : hangs out with us in the summer time, gives us all types of grief about not : winning championships, so now we give you grief to win a championship. : Chauncey, welcome to Denver and we’re looking forward to having a lot of fun : wins and hopefully some of those Eastern Conference and Western Conference : battles that you had in Detroit.” "很高興回家了。" 槍蜥.畢拉普斯,在11月6號這天召開記者會。 官方消息: 金塊隊從汽車城得到了畢拉普斯 11月六號記者會重點摘要: 金塊教頭囧卡: 僅代表老闆(球團),向各位介紹這位曾經是我們的一員-----槍蜥。 從教練團及球隊的立場看來,能夠讓一個全明星球員回到他備受愛戴及尊敬的城市, 是一個很特別的經驗。他整個夏天都跟我們混在一起,告訴我們他有多難過沒能奪回 冠軍,所以現在,我們讓你化悲憤為力量! 槍蜥,歡迎來到丹佛。我們期待接下來能夠贏得許多比賽,還有你在底特律所 參與的大賽經驗。 : Nuggets Guard Chauncey Billups: : “First, I just want to say that I am extremely happy to be home. It’s a : dream for me to be coming back home in a time of my career where I’ve really : established who I’ve always wanted to be. The time that I was here before : this, I was still trying to find myself in my career. It’s a little : different now, I’ve done that, I’m a different player now; same person, : different player. I look forward to trying to lead the charge and do the best : I can, and trying to one day bring a championship to this town. Everybody : knows that I have a lot of pride with Denver, and being able to now have that : ‘Denver’ across my chest just makes me feel good; I’m happy about that, : very happy about that.” : 金塊後衛 槍蜥。畢拉普斯: 首先,我得說我非常高興能夠回家。對我來說,在職業生涯中回到成長茁壯的家鄉, 就像是夢一般。 在我初次來到金塊之前,我一直嘗試著找到自己的定位。 現在不一樣了,我找到自己的路,也已經是個不同的球員了,但是我還是我。 我希望我可以盡我所能帶領這支球隊前進,並且拿下冠軍金盃。 大家都知道我以丹佛為榮。 重新穿上金塊球衣讓我感覺很棒。我真的真的很開心! Nuggets Head Coach George Karl: : “I think from a coaching standpoint, since we made the A.I. trade and the : experiment, we have lacked an orchestrator of the team, a leader of the team, : a guy that makes good decisions for the team. I remember the two years that I : was [not coaching], I was in Detroit hanging out when they won the : championship with Larry Brown. Chauncey and I talked then and it was : incredible. I don’t know what the word is, but his "dignity" to the game; : the respect that he has to every game he plays. From a coaching standpoint, : we have a leader, an orchestrator, we have a guy that can defend, a guy that : can help us space the court. We also have a lot of young players that need : that guidance and need that direction. : "Our next step has been to win in the playoffs and anybody who has been in : the Eastern Conference championships six years in a row, knows how to win in : the playoffs. 囧卡: 從教練立場來說,從我們交易過來AI以來就一直缺乏場上的指揮官。一個真正的領袖。 (AI:幹,走了也中槍) 我記得在我離開教職的那兩年,我在底特律跟老布朗一起叫小姐做活塞運..., 喔不,我是說,慶祝活塞順利封王。 那時我就跟槍蜥聊過了,他真的很不可思議。 我是指他尊重每一場比賽。 從教練的立場看來,(鬼打牆嘛,是要講幾次這句)我們有了場上的指揮官、防守悍將、 一個可以掌控全場的球員,隊上也有很多年輕球員需要他的指引及教導。 我們的目標一直是放在季後賽中取勝,像他這樣擁有六年東區決賽經驗的球員, 是很清楚如何在季後賽中贏得比賽的。 : "I think it’s the beginning of a new, refreshing experiment of having a : point guard. I remember my first coaching job was in Great Falls, Montana, : when I was coaching in the CBA. I had a junior college coach who was my : assistant coach, he’s about 65 years old, and we were talking about who we : should get in to run the team. He said, ‘Coach, go get a point guard. Go get : the best point guard and you’ll win a lot of games.’ That’s kind of been : my forte and my belief, and I think I have one of the best in the NBA now; : and I think it’s going to be a great run.” 我想引入控球後衛是一個全新實驗的開始。 我記得我第一份執教工作是在CBA, 我有個三年經驗的大學教練當我的助理教練,一個六十五歲的歐吉桑。 我們常在談應該換哪個球員進來帶領球隊。(可以換教練嗎??) 他說: "得好控衛者得天下" 此話一出,著實撼動了我小小的心靈,久久不能忘懷,頭髮也因此嚇掉了幾根。 現在我得到了NBA最好的控衛之一,我想球隊也會運作的更棒。 : Billups On When He Found Out About the Trade: : “I found out the other day when I was in Charlotte. I found out that day : from my agent Andy [Miller] who I work so closely with. Whether it’s good or : bad, he’s going to let me know what’s going on at all times, and I love him : for that. But that’s when I found out. : When you’re somewhere for so long and you’ve experienced the kind of : success that we had, it’s going to be kind of bittersweet. Those guys on : that team are not just my friends, I feel like they’re my brothers; I’ve : been with them for so long, been through so many wars. But on the other hand, : I was just happy because I’m coming home. To play at home in front of my mom : and dad, my grandparents, my friends and family, and just everybody again; : being able to play in front of them at a different stage in my life and my : career just makes me extremely happy. 槍蜥談論關於當時聽到交易的反應: 交易發生時我人在夏洛特,從我麻吉經紀人Andy哥那兒聽來的。 無論好或壞, 他總是會隨時讓我知道發生什麼事。 當你在一支球隊待久了,也嚐過季後賽甚至總冠軍甜美的滋味,這消息是苦甜參半的。 我跟他們打拼很久了,經歷許多戰役。 但另一方面,我也很高興我將回家了。 再次在自己的家鄉父老前打球,尤其是在我更成熟之後,更讓我覺得高興。 : Billups On If He Has Spoken With Antonio McDyess: : “Dice is one of my brothers, like I said, and I have had some conversations : with Dice. I don’t want people to get him confused, because I heard a few : people say that he doesn’t like Denver or he didn’t like Denver. Dice loves : Denver; I think you all know that, he chose to come back here twice. You don’ : t come back to a city twice on your on will if you don’t like that city. He : loves Denver, he loves the organization, and things like that. He’s in a : position where he has a decision to make. He’s in the latter part of his : career and he’s tired of moving, he’s tired of being in these kinds of : situations. So it’s up to him and I’m going to support him, whichever way : he goes. I would love to have [him], he means a lot to me. When I was here : the first time, he was one of the guys that really taught me a lot and helped : me through my struggles. I would love to be here and play with [him] again, : but I’m going to let him make that decision on his own.” 關於他是否有跟馬岱討論過: 就像我說的,馬岱是我的麻吉之一,我們的確討論過幾次。 我不想要讓別人迷惑了他, 因為我聽到有人說他不喜歡、或是曾經不喜歡丹佛。 他愛丹佛! 不是石佛! 我想你們都知道,他曾經兩進兩出,要是不喜歡的話他就不會這麼做。 他只是到了必須做抉擇的時候了,他也老了、厭倦轉隊,也不想淌這種混水了。 一切都在於他的決定,而我也會全力支持他。 我會想得到他的幫助,他對我很重要。 (真性情卻有點小gay的一段....) 當我初次來到這的時候,他教了、也幫助了我很多來克服逆境。 我會很樂意再次 和他並肩作戰,但我會讓他自己決擇。 : On How He Can Help the Team: : “I think that I can have a great effect on most of the young guys on this : team. This team is talented, very talented; they can score the ball with : anybody in the league. I think defensively they have a number of : shot-blockers, so I’ll be able to pressure guys and feed them to the : baseline to the big dogs, to block shots and then get out on the break. There : ’s a lot of potential on this team. One of the things that I’ve seen just : watching the team before the trade and last night is that a lot of times some : of the players lack self-discipline out there, as far as bad shot selection : and turning the ball over. I think it’s really a thin line when you want to : run and gun, because you still have to take care of the ball and get stops; it : ’s hard, it’s extremely hard. I’ve played in slow-down system for the last : five or six years, so I’m excited to show people that I can play in any : system.” 關於他將如何幫助球隊: 我想我對隊上的年輕隊員會有很大的影響,這是支非常有天份的球隊。 對上任何球隊都可以取分。(意思就是沒防守嗎= =) 防守上有很多防守好手,我想我會壓迫對方進到防守陷阱裡給內線處理,藉機製造 攻守轉換。 我們很有潛力,在我交易前所注意到的是不好的出手選擇以及過多失誤。 要打跑轟的風險很大,因為你同時必須能夠注意球的動向及慢下腳步,而非一昧求快。 這真的很難。 我已經打了五六年的系統陣地戰,所以我很期待,告訴大家我能適應任何的戰術! ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- 第二次嘗試翻譯,前半段很正常,後面就會加些有的沒的東西,大家看看就好 沒法度,我就是忍不住亂搞一下,有錯誤再請指正囉 想當初我也是跟著小艾來的,如今也成了地縛靈賴著不走了,啊 anyway, go Nuggets, go Pistons! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.228.137.140

11/07 22:21, , 1F
用心推...
11/07 22:21, 1F

11/08 00:37, , 2F
Dyess快回來阿
11/08 00:37, 2F

11/08 01:07, , 3F
覺得一定要把McDyess留下啦...很好用
11/08 01:07, 3F

11/08 01:08, , 4F
不要買斷他...我想在怎樣他還是得為他的薪水負責吧
11/08 01:08, 4F

11/08 01:08, , 5F
囧卡提到leader, makes good decisions時婊AI是什麼意思?
11/08 01:08, 5F

11/08 01:09, , 6F
怎不先檢討自己,例如叫暫停時間和關鍵時候球隊有無戰術…
11/08 01:09, 6F

11/08 02:29, , 7F
囧卡過河拆橋...
11/08 02:29, 7F

11/08 06:58, , 8F
如果買斷馬帶重新簽回豬王還ok
11/08 06:58, 8F

11/08 09:10, , 9F
噓死囧卡~明明是自己的問題還怪到AI身上來勒= =