Re: [討論] 下季金塊陣容 會變如何?

看板Nuggets作者 (對不起我討厭白癡)時間17年前 (2007/05/07 10:26), 編輯推噓8(803)
留言11則, 8人參與, 最新討論串6/12 (看更多)
※ 引述《hardaway (一分錢)》之銘言: : ※ 引述《albibbyan (Keep your faith)》之銘言: : : 依照nuggetstalk estratt網友(他應該是球團相關人士)的訊息 : : Melo & Nene是絕對不會動的,而Kmart基本上找不到交易對象 : : 所以這三人明年穿金塊球衣出賽的機率應該接近100% : : Karl呢? : : 金塊球團在季後賽之前認為他是長期的解答 : : (季後賽後我就不知道了XD) : 剛我也好奇去了 nuggets talk 看看那位 estratt 網友的發言, : 的確就像a大所說的一樣,他似乎就是金塊球團中的相關人士。 : 能夠知道一些球團相關人士第一手的內線消息,感覺挺有趣的的, : 下面貼一些比較有意思的消息... : 關於下一季的 AI: : I'll say this: expect the offense to be built around Melo and Nene. Expect : offensive sets to take advantage of AI's skills, but we will not see AI : dribbling around non-stop next year. He is a great passer and will be : expected to do emphasize that next year. 對於AI我會說:期待攻擊是圍繞著Melo跟Nene、期待攻擊組合會因為AI的技巧而獲得提升 不過我們明年將不會看到AI不停的運球跑來跑去。他是一個很棒的傳球者而且被期待明 年會令人印象深刻。 : 關於 JR 會否離開: : Believe it. We won't get a more productive player than a year-older JR for : what he makes next year. Unless we get an offer than is clearly better for us : as a team, he's staying. : So says Wark, so says Chapman, so says Bearup 相信它,我們不會找到一個比JR更有創造力的一年級球星。除非我們得到一個非常清楚地 比他更好的offer,否則他一定會留著。 : 關於 K-Mart 的狀況: : Kmart is a genetic freak. He hasn't done anything aerobic since November, and : he's still 5% body fat. Nene would look like Jackie Gleason by now if that : happened to him. : KMart walks through a weight room and gets stronger. His rehab is progressing : nicely. I think he'll be ready to go. K-Mart是個基因上的怪胎。他從11月開始都沒有做過任何的有氧活動,而且他持續保持著 體脂比5%(幹....這在我這個胖子眼中格外刺眼)。Nene看起來很像Jackie Gleason。 Kmart持續的去重量訓練室而且變的更加的壯,他的正在康復的很好,我想他將會準備好 : 關於 Camby 會否離開: : Two things: : 1- I don't know : 2- That is the kinda thing - a big thing - than I'm probably gonna lay low : on. Sorry about that. : That being said, I don't know anyone who truly wants to trade Camby.....but : it looks like we gotta do something with somebody. I hope we don't move him. : Bearup has deemed Melo and Nene untouchable. That leaves Kmart, Camby and AI : with big deals. Highly unlikely we'd trade AI, can't trade Kmart. Who knows, : maybe Evans and Najera both go and we can get some relief that way. Anyway, : I'm just speculatin' here..... 兩件事 1.我不知道 2.這是一件事─一件很大的事情。對這件事情我可能要保持低姿態,對這件事情我先抱歉 。 這樣說吧,我不知道有誰真的是希望把Camby交易出去....不過現在的狀況看起來我門必 需找些人來做些事情。我希望我們不用動他。Bearup已經認定Melo Nene是不會更動的。 那這件事情就讓K-Mart, Camby, AI留下來成為大交易的對象。我們非常非常不想交易AI 而K-Mart很明顯是不能交易的。誰知道呢?或許Evans跟Najera兩個都會離開,而我們也 會因此得到一些舒解。Anyway, 我只是在推測。 : 關於 Nene 的狀況和 Nene 的合約是否值得: : Nene went from 282 to 240. It took him time to deal with the pain that always : comes on the heels of his type of surgery. Once he got his mind around that, : Steve Hess gathered everyone close to Nene: his agent, his biz manager, his : wife, his close friends, and of course Nene, and outlined a diet plan and : workout regiment that called for daily reinforcement from those closest to : him. It worked, and it worked spectacularly. : Nene at 240 is a quick, fast, hard-playing, defending, low-block scoring : beast. : Given his performance from February on, Nene would go into free agency for : Kenyon Martin like numbers this summer. We think we saved $4+ million per : year by signing him last summer. That is not even to mention the millions and : millions in deferred money on his contract. : Nene was an excellent signing. And it isn't close. 大意是覺得Nene的合約簽的很棒,而且不會被終止。 : 補個 Karl 的,不過這消息是4月初貼的,說明有幾個原因能讓 Karl 不會被換掉: : Karl gets a pass for several reasons: : - the health issues of his son, which put him on an emotional rollercoaster : and have undoubtedly affected his performance. : - the suspensions, which ruined the continuity of the season and which we're : still recovering from. : - The AI trade and Boykins trades, which basically re-made the team in : mid-season. : - He just signed an extension. : - Our FO thinks that, all things being equal, he is an elite coach, and we : don't think there is anyone out there we can get who is as good as he is. : 先貼這些,看誰幫忙翻譯吧~ 這段我完全沒有意願翻.... 我討厭他 -- 「流動的水沒有形狀,飄流的風找不到蹤跡, 任何的案件推理都取決於心。」 - 名偵探科南,OP7「Mysterious Eyes」 Opening Narration -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.111.15.61

05/07 12:44, , 1F
體脂比5% 讓我想起一位日本消防員
05/07 12:44, 1F

05/07 12:46, , 2F
你說極限體能王一個超帥的人嗎..他只有2~3%...
05/07 12:46, 2F

05/07 12:48, , 3F
嗯 我是說他XD K-mart身材依舊 他體能其實更勝melo 不過一
05/07 12:48, 3F

05/07 12:49, , 4F
隻進攻為主 一隻防守 兩隻暴力鋒線同時上場的日子不遠了~ꐠ
05/07 12:49, 4F