Re: [外電] Nuggets amazed by Iverson's boundles …

看板Nuggets作者 (done)時間17年前 (2006/12/30 02:34), 編輯推噓14(1402)
留言16則, 14人參與, 最新討論串2/3 (看更多)
※ 引述《howeer (老人病一堆)》之銘言: : http://tinyurl.com/ylhvux 以上是原文連結 : Nuggets amazed by Iverson's boundless energy 金塊對戰神無限的精力感到不可思議 : By Clay Latimer, Rocky Mountain News 洛磯山新聞記者"客來拉太媽"報導 : December 28, 2006 二零零六年十二月二十八日 : Yes, he played all but 12 minutes of two NBA games, moved his family cross : country, attended three practices, celebrated Christmas and started learning : a new playbook. : All in five days. 是低,他在五天之內做完以下的事情--打了只在板凳區上休息12分鐘的兩場比賽,把他 的家搬到另外一個城市,參加了三場練習,以及慶祝聖誕節還有開始學著另外一套新的 戰術手冊。 : But is Allen Iverson slowing down, worn down from his turbulent final days in : Philadelphia and his manic pace in Denver, where thin air alone frazzles most : newly arrived jocks? : Not quite. : As practice drifted to a close early Wednesday afternoon, Iverson, on his : own, started running sprints at the Pepsi Center, less than 16 hours after : scoring 28 points and handing out 13 assists while logging 44 minutes in the : Nuggets' 116-105 win against the Boston Celtics. 在丹佛稀薄的空氣中,新來的球員通常會容易感到疲憊,而這位以狂野著稱的戰神腳步 減慢了?似乎並不完全是這樣的! 在接近星期三下午的時候,戰神開始獨自在百事可樂中心短跑,還有傳說中飄移過彎的 練習,嘿嘿,接下來不到16個鐘頭之後,你去看BoxScore就知道了發生了什麼事情,聽 說他足足打了44分鐘,還拿了28分和13次助攻,幫助金塊壓死來訪的塞人隊。 : "Surprised. It's probably more like amazed," Denver coach George Karl said : about Iverson's energy. "In the two games I've played him, I think I've seen : the guy get tired once - in the fourth quarter (Tuesday) he got tired a : little. 「我實在有夠驚訝,或者是說真他媽的不可思議。」Karl老頭是如此的談到戰神的體力 「這兩場比賽中我一直操他玩弄他,我想我終於好不容易在星期二的第四節後看到這傢 伙有累的一面了。」 : "There are certain guys, it's easy to play, it's easy to run. They don't get : tired, and he's one of them. . . . I'm sure it's genetic." 「這裡有某些傢伙,他們天生愛跑愛跳又愛打球,而且他們不容易感到疲憊,而戰神就 是他們之中的其中一個人,我確定他老爸他老媽都是這樣的傢伙。」 : Added Iverson: "I want to play every game like it's my last." 戰神說了一句很熱血的話「每一場比賽我都當成生命中最後一場比賽在打。」 : Iverson's size (small), natural energy level (boundless) and passion for the : game (extreme) enable him to move relentlessly at a speed few can match for a : quarter, much less an entire game. 戰神有著小體積,接近無限的自身能量還有對比賽非常強烈的熱情使得他能夠飛馳整場。 : Against the Celtics, he drove, dished, shot, crashed the boards, crashed to : the floor for loose balls and ran the break without coming close to breaking : down. Even when Karl sat him for a brief breather, Iverson bounded off the : bench to meet his new teammates at halfcourt after a timeout. : "I don't like to sit on the bench anyway, I'd rather be on the court playing. : I don't mind playing a lot of minutes at all," he said. 在擊敗塞人的比賽中,戰神全場衝過來衝過去,到處掃射,瘋狂搶奪在球場上唯一的那 顆球。「天那,誰來阻止他一下?」我猜塞人教練應該會想這麼說。儘管Karl老爹叫他 坐下來休息一下,喝了再上,戰神還是忍不住想要發洩滿身的精力從板凳區跳上場去和 他的新隊友們約會一下。 「我寧可在球場上打也不想要坐在板凳上當啦啦隊,我一點也不介意教練叫我上去多打 幾分鐘。」戰神這麼說的,不過也還好他在對上尼克後才轉過來,不然Thomas大概要叫 他離開三分線之外。 : Blockbuster trades frequently re- energize marquee players, enabling them to : reframe their game or reputations, as Charles Barkley, Sha- quille O'Neal, : Steve Nash and Jason Kidd revealed during the past decade or so. Iverson's : exuberance is as obvious now as his despair was in his final months with the : 76ers - especially when Nuggets fans stomp their approval at the Pepsi : Center. 這種對整個聯盟投下震撼彈的交易,讓這些全明星等級的選手有機會重新碩造他們的形 象,在過去的十年內有著像巴爵士,歐胖胖,飄髮變平頭哥,接生小孩這些例子,戰神 絕對有機會在金塊隊一柱擎天....不是,是一鳴驚人,讓七六人氣得直跺腳。 : "Every day he talks about how the atmosphere here is so different that what : he came from," Nuggets center Marcus Camby said. "He comes out and he absorbs : a lot of energy. 「他每天都會說,這裡的空氣跟之前的那裡的有多麼的不同。」Camby說「他根本就像 是妖怪般在外面吸收日夜精華。」 : "I'm definitely not surprised (with his stamina). These little guys can run : all day; him and Earl Boykins never seem to run out of energy." : In fact, Iverson led the NBA in minutes (43.1 minutes) last season, an honor : as routine for him as a crossover dribble. 「對於他用不完的精力,我一點也不訝異,我還沒看過他和孩子王用完精力過,這些傢 伙可以去跑馬拉松的。」 事實上,戰神是NBA上季公認的持久王,他的持久度就跟他的跨下運球一樣的遠近馳名。 : "Larry (Brown) said if you take him out for a minute, he'll swear at you," : said Nuggets assistant coach Doug Moe, who chatted with former 76ers coach : Brown before the trade for Iverson. 「Larry Brown說如果你叫他在場下待上一會兒,這傢伙馬上會念咒語詛咒你。」在戰神 的交易過後,金塊的助教Doug Moe馬上偷偷的從七六人前教頭Larry Brown上探取情報。 : "He's rare. To go that much and that hard - offhand, I can't tell you of a : player who needed less rest. And it's not like we're talking about a guy : who's 20, or a guy who's dogging it. Michael Adams could go and play, but : Iverson's unique in that he's a superstar who has all the attention on him. : It's tough." 「他真該被列為保育動物,我不敢告訴你說一個運動員只需要一點點的休息時間,而且 他並非是個20歲的年輕小夥子,Michael Adams是可以這樣做到沒錯,不過戰神是更佳的 不可思議,他是個可以整場專注在比賽上堅毅不搖的超級球星」 : Actually, Iverson revels in the whirlwind, according to Pat Croce, the 76ers : president and part owner when Iverson was drafted out of Georgetown. : "He's a hurricane of activity. He thrives on chaos, in life, on the street, : on the court. And there's no on/off button," he told The Philadelphia Daily : News after the trade. 實際上,戰神熱愛打快打炫風,當他被76人從選中後他跟76人總裁協議。 「他就像一個活動的超級龍捲風,他在任何地方,任何地點颳著他狂暴的暴風,而且, 他還沒有一個開關」在交易之後,他這樣告訴費城時報。 : During his final month in Philadelphia, Iverson spent six games on the : inactive list and was essentially banned from practice, the ultimate : indignity for a man who can't even abide riding the pine. 在費城最後的日子中,戰神感到不快,因為他幾乎被限制住他所能夠做的很多事情。 : "I think everyone knows how much I love being out on the court, competing and : winning," he said in a release on his Web site after the trade. "That's why : it was so disheartening to be told that I couldn't play, knowing that I was : ready. 「我認為每個人都知道我熱愛在球場上的每一分每一秒,打完每場球賽並且贏球。」 被交易後他在他的網站上放話「你就知道當時什麼都不能做的我有多沮喪,我真想讓 七六人那些豬頭知道我每一場比賽都準備好要上場了。」 : "It hurt even more to be told not to come at all." 「他們甚至叫我連來都不用來,這個傷害更重。」 : The Nuggets appear willing to accommodate in unprecedented ways. : In fact, to encourage his fast-forward play in games, they plan to cut him : some slack in practice. 金塊提供了一個比較好的環境給他。 事實上,他們慫恿他打快節奏的比賽,然後計畫讓他在練習中比較輕鬆。 : "Larry told me he won't want to practice," Moe said. "That's fine with me and : I think it's fine with George. We'll try and get him as much rest as we can. : He is getting older. Believe me, when you play so many games, and you're : playing that many minutes and that hard - well, all he's going to be doing in : practice is shooting or walking through." 「Larry Brown告訴我說他不愛做練習」Moe這樣說「那很好,對Karl來說我想也很好, 我們試著讓他多休息一點,他似乎有點變老了。相信我,如果你打了那麼多場比賽,而 且在每場比賽都上了很久。嗯,我想以後給他的練習就是射籃和晃來晃去好了」 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.160.44.18 ※ 編輯: done 來自: 218.160.44.18 (12/30 04:09)

12/30 04:10, , 1F
推!
12/30 04:10, 1F

12/30 04:19, , 2F
翻得太好了!!!
12/30 04:19, 2F

12/30 05:35, , 3F
大推阿~~
12/30 05:35, 3F

12/30 05:35, , 4F
It hurt even more to be told not to come at all 是指:
12/30 05:35, 4F

12/30 05:35, , 5F
他們甚至叫我連來都不用來,這個傷害更重。
12/30 05:35, 5F
謝謝,已更正..

12/30 06:48, , 6F
感謝外電翻譯
12/30 06:48, 6F

12/30 08:59, , 7F
感謝翻譯。
12/30 08:59, 7F

12/30 10:44, , 8F
借轉^^
12/30 10:44, 8F

12/30 11:48, , 9F
推一個!翻得貼切!
12/30 11:48, 9F
※ 編輯: done 來自: 218.160.44.18 (12/30 11:52)

12/30 14:23, , 10F
推 翻得很棒
12/30 14:23, 10F

12/30 15:17, , 11F
推翻譯!!!
12/30 15:17, 11F

12/30 22:47, , 12F
12/30 22:47, 12F

12/30 22:49, , 13F
沒推到
12/30 22:49, 13F

12/31 12:57, , 14F