[討論] ANTMC20冠軍賽後採訪

看板NextTopModel作者 (常出現型男幻覺的宅男)時間10年前 (2013/11/18 00:10), 編輯推噓51(51031)
留言82則, 41人參與, 最新討論串1/2 (看更多)
直接借人家翻譯版本 ========================================================= ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: First of all, congratulations! 首先得跟你說句恭喜 JOURDAN MILLER: Thank you so much! Oh my gosh, it is amazing that I can finally talk about everything. I’ve been keeping it inside for so long. 謝謝你,我的天啊,終於能夠暢所欲言的感覺太棒了,我已經把一切憋心裏好久了。 How long? 多久 Since the beginning of April, so it’s been a little over six months. It has been very tough. On the inside, I’m this little girl that is screaming and kicking, just wants the whole world to know that I’m America’s Next Top Model. But I’ve done really good. I just pretended like I didn’t even know what was going to happen. 四月份比賽結束,所以都有六個多月了。忍耐真的好辛苦。在我心裏,我就像個尖叫著活 蹦亂跳的小女孩。超想全世界知道我就是ANTM。但我還是隱藏的很好,我就一直裝作完全 不知道將要發生什麽。 Right after you won, Tyra said that you can take a higher percentage of good pictures than she can. That’s pretty big praise coming from her. 你贏的時候,Tyra說你可以拍出比她更多的美照,這真的是她給予的很高評價。 That was just shocking, absolutely shocking. Just to come from someone I have looked up to my entire life — I can remember sitting in front of the TV when I was 11 years old, watching the first couple seasons [of Top Model]. It’s more than I could ever ask for. Just to have her say that to me is better than winning the entire competition. 我很吃驚,不吃驚才怪。一個讓我11歲的時候就站在電視機前面看著前面幾季TOL MODEL ,讓我生命中一直崇拜的人竟然跟我說這些話,感覺比贏了冠軍更美妙。 This was the first season with male contestants. Were you expecting a guy to win? 這是第一次有男模加入,你有想過會是男孩子贏嗎? Yes, I was. I remember standing there and thinking, “It has to be a guy. They want something exciting to happen” — not that me winning isn’t exciting. But I think that me winning is definitely going to throw everybody off, because they’re not expecting it. I just remember standing there thinking, “It’s gonna be Marvin, it’s gonna be Marvin. There’s nothing I can do. And then when Tyra said my name…I could not even fathom the idea that my picture was the only picture lit up on the screen. I remember shaking like a leaf, and thinking that my knees were going to buckle underneath me any second. 我有想過。當時起我站在那裏的時候我一直想著“一定是個男孩贏。他們想搞點新花樣” 也並不是說我贏就不興奮啦。只是我覺得我贏的話會出乎大家所料,因為他們從沒預料到 。我就記得當時我一直想“肯定是Marvin,一定是Marvin。。”我啥也不能做,但最後 Tyra卻叫了我的名字。。。我從沒想到螢幕裏最終亮著的是我的照片,我當時如一片飄落 的樹葉般顫抖著,覺得自己小腿都要變彎了。 That said, you were a front-runner throughout most of the season — you won Best Picture five times, and never ended up in the bottom two. But were there any other moments when you started to doubt that you would win? 你是比賽中的領跑者,你贏了5次FC(是6次哦記者同志。。。),又從沒B2過。但你有沒 有曾經質疑過自己到底能不能贏呢? There were definitely moments all the time. Getting best photo five times in a row, I had this feeling like, “It can’t be me. I can’t go home. I’ve done such a good job. I’ve done better than everyone else.” But there definitely were moments. The idea of not being able to continue, it’s very humbling. 經常有這樣的時候。雖然拿了五次FC,但我還是經常想“不會是我滾蛋的,我不可以回家 ,我可以做得很好,我比其他都要做得好。”但那也只是瞬間的事。謙虛的說一句,這種 想法不會一直糾纏著我。 Did one of those moments come when Chris was the only eliminated contestant to joined your team in Bali? 當在巴厘島只有Chris一個淘汰選手支持你的時候會讓你有上面說的那種想法嗎? I thought that Nina would choose my color, because we had been really close the entire competition. It really hurt. And then when I saw Chris, I was like, “You know what? I may not like Chris personally as a friend, but the fact that he chose my team because he believed in my skill as a model,.” I’ m just extremely grateful for that. 我一直以為Nina會支援我,因為我們整個比賽中都很親密,所以真的很傷心。然後我就看 到了Chris。。。。你知道嗎?從感情上來說我和Chris都不算是朋友,但事實上他支持我 是因為相信我的模特實力。。。我對此心存感恩。 Did the two of you talk after you won, and clear the air? 那你們之後有冰釋前嫌嗎? I have kept in contact with Cory, Nina, and here and there, Chris and I will tweet each other. He’s just been really supportive. And I think it kind of took getting to know all of the people outside the competition to actually see who they are as individuals. Now I have a lot more respect for him, because there’s no prize involved; it’s just strictly friendship. 我一直有保持跟Nina和Cory聯繫,Chris和我會互相在推特聊天。他一直很支持我。我覺 得現在能真正認識和瞭解到到大家在比賽外是個怎樣的人。現在我對他有了不少敬重,因 為現在彼此之間已經不再有利益瓜葛,完全是出於友誼。 Looking back on it, do you think people were too hard on him in the house? 倒回去看,你覺得屋子裏的人對他太苛刻了嗎? You know, looking back now, I think that yeah, people were a little too hard on Chris. Whatever his story may be — I don’t know his entire story, but we ’re all humans at the end of the day, and that’s what I try and look at. And he may have been a jerk at times, but the greatest lesson out of all of that is forgiveness. And I think that also, when you’re intimidated of someone else because they have skills that may be better than yours, you maybe don’t like that person because they’re a threat. I think the other contestants felt threatened by him. No matter what drama was going on, he seemed to do really well with Kelly [Cutrone] in panel. I think people were like, “Well, Kelly just likes him, so that’s why he’s here.” They didn’t realize that it was about modeling. It’s not a personality competition. 倒 回去看,我覺得是的。大家對Chris有點過於苛刻了。無論他是有什麽背後故事,雖然 我不能瞭解他全部過去,但我們都只是普通人。雖然有時他會很過分,但 人最應該學會 的就是寬恕。然後現在我又覺得,之所以你會覺得某個人對你有威脅,是因為他們擁有比 你強的能力;你會不喜歡一個人會源於他對自己是個威脅。我 覺得其他人都覺得Chris威 脅到了自己。無論發生了多少DRAMA,他在點評裏都被Kelly讚賞。所以我就覺得大家會想 “Kelly那麼偏愛他,所以 他才一直留在這裏。”他們沒明白這是一個模特比賽而不是人 品比賽。 So do you think that’s why so many people chose Cory’s team during the finale — because of his personality, and not because of his modeling? 所以你是覺得最後大家選擇支持Cory是因為他的性格而不是他的模特能力嗎? I do. I think that everyone chose [their] team based on the friendship they had built. And honestly, my head was about the competition the whole time. So I didn’t spend a lot of time getting to know any of the other contestants or really investing too much of my emotions into them, because I knew I had bigger things to focus on. 恩,是的。我覺得大家的選擇都是出自於友誼。而實話說,我的腦子裏只裝著比賽的事, 所以我沒花太多時間去瞭解那麼多選手,沒有對他們投注過多的感情,因為我知道自己有 更重要的事要做。 Going back and watching the show, did it surprise you to see some of the stuff people were saying about you in their confessionals? 那現在看回節目裏播出來的,你會驚訝大家在背後說你的那些話嗎? Oh my gosh, all the time. It’s so fun for me to see the things that people say behind my back, because immediately afterwards I’ll get a text message being like, “Oh, you know I don’t really hate you!” I was really surprised at Renee’s commentaries. I didn’t think they were going to be as harsh. She did warn me a little bit — like, “Hey, I kind of talk some smack about you. ” 天啊,經常會。看到大家在背後說我感覺好有趣,因為之後我會經常收到類似這樣的短信 “你要知道我不是真的討厭你的。”看到Renee說的話我很吃驚,不過我不會覺得這些事 很壞啦。她之前就有提醒我說:“我說了一些關於你的壞話哦。” But you also kind of understand where she was coming from. 但你也知道她那些話出自於什麽情況? I understand everything. And the way that they would talk about me — sometimes I’m like, “Oh yeah, I am kind of being a bitch right now,” you know? Or “Yeah, that wasn’t cool of me to do.” 他們說我的那些話是因為什麽我都知道的啦,我就會想“是啊,我現在就是要做個賤人。 ”或者是“其實我並不想這樣的。” What it was like to watch Cory talk about how much he hated kissing you? 看到Cory說他討厭和你接吻是什麽感覺? [laughs] Okay, that was probably one of the best moments ever watching America ’s Next Top Model. I remember the sweat and the humidity just pouring off of our faces as we were trying to kiss each other. I just remember tasting sweat the whole time. It was torture, but it was fun — and looking back, it was just hilarious. 哈哈,那真是我看ANTM時最棒的一幕。當我們在嘗試接吻的時候我們的臉都是汗水,我還 記得當時我嘗到最多的就是汗水的味道。那真的很辛苦啦,但又很好玩。現在往回看,覺 得很愉快。 Okay, so he said that because of the circumstances — it wasn’t just because you’re a girl. 啊,那他那麼說是因為當時的情景而不是因為你是女孩咯。 Yeah. I think he would have been okay with it if we had been in an air-conditioned room. But just the fact that we were in the sun and we were so hot and sweaty — it looked like someone had poured a bucket over Cory’s head. 是啊,我覺得如果我們是處於空氣流通的地方他會覺得沒什麼的,而事實是當時我們身處 烈日之下汗流浹背,就像是有人用桶蓋住了Cory的頭。 So, what’s next for you? 那你下一步有什麽打算? Next would be packing up my stuff and getting ready to go to the big city. I’ m planning on moving to New York. I’m trying to get myself out there and start working, and really just start crafting my craft, you know? And making a brand for myself, and figuring out what it is about me that makes me a signature model. I think that’s the next step, is just figuring out what my brand is. 我收拾好行李準備去大城市,我準備搬去紐約。我打算離開這裏開始工作,想開始好好規 劃自己的定位,給自己打一個品牌標籤,找出怎樣讓自己成為有個人特點的模特。所以我 想我的下一步就是找出自己的定位。 You talked a lot about your short marriage to an abusive man on the show — do you plan to maybe work with a domestic violence organization? 你在節目裏說了很多次你和一個虐待狂有過短暫婚姻,你有想過為家庭暴力組織工作嗎? Yes, yes, of course. I am extremely interested in either working with a nonprofit organization for battered women, or even just families who are victims of domestic violence in general. Because domestic violence doesn’t always have to be physical. And I want not only women but kids out there to know that if they’re in a situation that is hurting them, there is help. I want to be that role model for them. I want to go around to schools and be able to share my story. And maybe someone will come up to me and be like, “ Hey Jourdan, I heard your story, and it really inspired me, and I think I need some help.” That would just be amazing, if I could help another person get out of any type of bad situation. 當然有了。我想在那些非盈利機構中為那些受虐婦女或者一些家暴的受害者工作。因為家 暴並不只限於肉體傷害,我想婦女和孩子們都能知道如果他們受到了傷害是有人可以幫助 他們的。我很想成為他們的模範,我想四處去學校分享我的故事,或許有人會因此來跟我 說:“hey,Jourdan,我聽到了你的故事,真的很鼓舞我,我想我現在真的需要幫助。” 如果我能幫助別人脫離這種困境真的是件很棒的事。 Is there another Top Model winner whose career you’d like to emulate? 有什麽TOP MODEL冠軍的事業水準是你想達到的嗎? My biggest inspiration right now would probably be Karlie Kloss. I have followed that girl since I was 13, and she’s just as tall as I am. And I believe if she can do it, I can do it. My ultimate goal is to be a Victoria’ s Secret model. 現在最能鼓舞我的人就是Karlie Kloss,我13歲的時候就崇拜她了。她跟我一樣個子很高 。我相信她能做到的,我也可以。我最大的目標就是成為VS模特。 Have you ever met Karlie? 那你見過Karlie嗎? I have never met her. But if I ever got the chance, I would probably pass out and pee my pants. [laughs] 我沒見過她,但如果我有這樣的機會,我一定會激動到尿了。 A lot of Top Model winners try to do the fashion thing, but it doesn’t always work out for them. How will you make sure it happens for you? 有很多TOP MODEL冠軍想在時尚界創一番作為但最終無功而返,那你覺得在你身上將會發 生什麽。 If it doesn’t happen right away — if it takes me a little bit longer to get the success that I’m looking for — I’m willing to be patient and put in the long days of work and the money and the time. Because at the end of the day, it’s all worth it. And it’s not about a paycheck or anything. I would rather not get paid to do something that I love to do, you know? I look at modeling as not only something that I love to do, but a creative outlet as well. It’s like playing dress up as a little girl. I think every woman would love to just be dolled up and have their picture taken all day. 如果成功不能立即發生——如果我渴望的成功需要很長一段時間——我很想做一個工作狂 整天工作和賺錢。對我來說一天下來,這都是值得的。這跟薪水什麽的無關,我寧願沒有 報酬都想去做自己喜歡的事。模特對我來說不僅是自己喜歡做的事,還是個發揮創造力的 途徑。就像是小女孩玩換衣服打扮遊戲,我想每個女性都會喜歡被打扮得漂漂亮亮的來拍 照。 Tha wait is finally over! Tonight on America's Next Top Model we saw Jourdan crowned as the winner of Cycle 20, proving once and for all that Team Girls rules! We couldn't be more psyched about feauturing Jourdan in our December/January issue, but until then check out our interview with the Oregon native below where she dishes on what made her America's Next Top Model! Steff Yotka: Hey Jourdan! So why did you choose to audition for ANTM? Jourdan,為什麽選擇參加ANTM呢? Jourdan: I chose to audition for America's Next Top Model because I started modeling at a really young age. I wanted to be a child actress when I was 13. I went to a talent scout conference in Seattle, and they said I had a really good frame for being a model, but I needed to grow up and come back in a couple years. So I did, and I started really getting into modeling when I was about 15 and 16. And I was signed with an agency for a little bit, and then they closed their doors, so I came back to Oregon and decided to just quit the modeling thing for a little bit because I wasn't sure if it's what I wanted to do. I was really young so at that point I was like I want to spend time with my friends a little bit and you know have a normal childhood. Then I got to be about 19-years-old and I was a telemarketer and really did not like my job at all. I saw that America's Next Top Model was doing a local casting and decided to go down there and see how it goes. I went to the casting and made it through to the top 26 and then top 16 and finally made the top 14. And just making that top 14 alone was incredible. 我 參加ANTM是因為我很小的時候就開始當模特了。我13歲的時候想當童星。我當時去了 西雅圖進行選拔,然後他們和我說我有一張能當模特的臉蛋,但我需要長 大一點再回來 。而我也的確是在長大後回去了,在15,16歲的時候加入模特這一行,我也簽約了一些公 司,後來他們倒閉了,然後我就回去俄勒岡州想退出模特 圈,因為我不知道自己是不是 真的想做這一行。那個時候我還很小,我想花更多的時間和小夥伴一起,畢竟我還是個孩 子嘛。然後我到了19歲成了一名電話銷售, 我真的很不喜歡我的工作,然後我看到ANTM 在當地試鏡我就去參加,從TOP26到TOP16再到TOP14,能入圍TOP14真的不可思議。 What did it feel like when Tyra said you were going to be on ANTM this season? 當Tyra告訴你你入圍了這季ANTM是什麽感覺。 Being in front of Tyra just in general is nerve wrecking because she's just so beautiful and perfect, and she looks like a Barbie. I always think back to that movie she was in when she did play a life size Barbie. When she told me that I was going to be on America's Next Top Model I just started crying, went up and gave her a big hug, and got my ANTM cycle 20 necklace on the Guess runway. I just couldn't believe how lucky I was just to be where I was standing. 能站在Tyra面前總的來說不會讓我很 緊張,因為她真的很漂亮很完美,像個芭比娃娃。 回想起那個時候她在那裏就像一個真人芭比娃娃,然後她告訴我我入圍了我就開始哭,走 上前給了她一個擁抱,然 後我在GUESS RUNWAY處拿到了ANTM C20的項鏈我無法相信自己 是有多幸運才能站在這裏。 Which shoot was your favorite? 你最喜歡哪一次拍攝? My absolute favorite shoot was the very very last one where Tyra took pictures of us. I knew it was coming. I was just waiting for it. I was like, "Doesn't Tyra always come and take pictures of all the contestants?" Having her behind the camera made me really nervous, but also really excited because I knew she was going to give me all the direction I needed. I'd have to say that hands down was the best photoshoot of my entire life. 我最喜歡的拍攝就是最後一次Tyra親自拍我們。我一直相信會發生這件事,所以我一直期 待著。我心裏想:“Tyra之前不是一直給全部選手拍照的嗎?”知道鏡頭後是她讓我真的 很緊張。我會說那是我生命中拍得最好的照片。 Which was the most challenging shoot or challenge? 哪一次拍攝或拍攝最有挑戰性? I struggled with the casting challenge and I didn't book any shows. At that moment I was like "Well, If I can't book a runway show that's scary. I don't know if Tyra's going to like that". I thought, I could have been going home that week, but I didn't. When she called my name at panel I was like, "Oh my gosh, I cannot afford to make any mistakes at all." That's when I realized that I have to show my personality. I can't stay inside my box anymore. No matter how nervous I am in front of a client, I just gotta be bubbly and just show them how I am, and if they like me, they'll book me. 那個面試挑戰讓我很糾結因為我一個BOOKING都沒 有,那個時候我心裏想“如果我一個秀 都BOOK不了就真的太可怕了,我不知道Tyra會不會對此很不滿意。”我想,我這周可能要 滾蛋了,但最終我沒有。當 她終於叫到我名字的時候我就覺得“天啊,我絕對不能再出 錯了。”那一刻讓我知道我要展現出自己的個性。我不能老是隱藏自己,無論在客戶面前 有多緊張,我都 要活潑的展現自己,如果他們喜歡我,就會雇用我。 How did you stay focused throughout the competition? There were definitely a lot of distractions between the boys and the pranks that went on in the house. 你是怎樣在比賽中保持專注的?因為屋子裏有很多男孩子和一些惡作劇很容易會分散注意 力。 I do remember everyone staying up really late and talking and having fun. I was always the girl that was in bed first. I knew that I needed to look good for my photo shoot the next day, and I was constantly focusing on what was going to happen next and what I needed to be ready for. I would take every piece of criticism to heart when it came to panel, too. 我記得當時很多人都待到很晚在那裏聊天和玩,而我一向是最早上床睡覺的,因為我知道 自己要以良好的狀態應付明天的拍攝,然後我的精力一直放在下一回將要發生什麽,將要 怎麼應對。而在評委室中我也會把每一句點評放在心裏。 Which judge do you feel like gave you the most insightful criticism? 你覺得哪個評委給了你最深刻的點評? I would have to say that Kelly gave me the most informative criticism about the way the industry is run in real life outside of the top model competition. I took that all in, absorbed it like a sponge. It was her extra-hard comments that really got me in line and brought my focus back where it needed to be. 我會說Kelly給我的那些關於賽外這個行業的真實情況的點評是對我最有益的。我努力記 住那些話,像個海綿一樣吸收。她那些極其苛刻的話真的能讓我在這個行業立足並讓我知 道我應該怎麼做, Speaking of judging, I feel like you always had a good sense of "model style." How you dress is how I see models dress in real life. 說到點評,我知道你一向有著很好的模特品味,你的打扮都是我生活中看到的模特的打扮 。 I started modeling when I was about 16-years-old and I learned how to dress like a model by sitting in the casting rooms and watching how the other models dressed. If you want to look like a model, just make sure you have a really good pair of dark jeans or black skinny jeans that really show off your legs, and make sure you have simple tank tops. I usually wear black, white, or gray because the client wants to look at you and see a blank canvas. You always want to make sure you don't have too many accessories or too much makeup on. I always have a pair of combat boots and a leather jacket--anything really grungy and kinda street cool. You can't really go wrong with that. 我 16歲就開始當模特了,通過參加試鏡以及參考別的模特怎麼打扮,我學會了怎麼穿能 讓自己像個模特。如果你想讓自己像個模特,你要確保你有不少深色牛仔褲或 黑色的緊 身牛仔褲來展現你的腿,還有要確保有普通的背心。我經常穿黑色,白色,灰色,因為客 戶們想你成為一個空白的畫布。你一定要確保自己飾物不過多,妝 不過濃。我還有不少 軍靴和皮夾克這些看上去有點髒亂但又很有街頭風的東西。這些環節你不能出錯。 Are there any models working today that you really look up to? 有什麽活躍著的模特是你的目標嗎? Karlie Kloss is my biggest inspiration. I started following her career at 15-years-old and watched her blossom into a supermodel from before she was famous. She proved to everybody that you can't really be too tall to be a model. I know that there was a little bit of a industry norm where if you were over 5-foot 11-inches it was kind of bad because you didn't want to be too much taller than the other girls. Just the fact that she has done so well for herself is just absolutely inspiring. Karlie Kloss是我最大的目標,我15歲的時候就崇拜她嗎,看著她成為出名的超模。她給 大家證明長得過高都可以做模特。我知道在這個行業身高超過5'11(Jourdan是6'1)會不 好,因為你不能高其他女孩子太多。但看到她卻能做的這麼好真的是最大的鼓舞。 What was going through your head during the finale? 最終對決之後是什麽感受? I remember walking down that runway and just thinking to myself "strong." I wanted to make sure that I did that runway walk like it was the last walk I was ever going to do. I just wanted to stomp it out, give them the fiercest, juiciest look I could give and prove to the judges that I am America's Next Top Model. In my head I was thinking that no matter what happened, I was going to be happy with myself. That's the most important thing. 走秀的時候我一直想著自己要很強勢。我要讓自己走得像上一次走台那樣。我要衝擊他們 ,給他們看到自己最淩厲最刺激的樣子,證明給他們看我是ANTM。我腦子裏一直想無論發 生什麽,我都要樂觀。這是最重要的事。 Who do you think was was your toughest competitor? 你覺得誰是你最大對手? Out of the girls, I would have to say that Nina was my biggest threat. Even though Renee had a strong walk, she didn't win best photo at and Nina won best photo twice. Nina's quirky, weird look is so high fashion and that really scared me into thinking that she could take it and take the whole competition away. Out of the guys, I would have to say that Chris H. was really strong throughout the whole competition. He just has, this deepness and darkness behind his eyes that I think draws people to his pictures. It was between Chris and Mina, and I was always worried about them. 女孩子的話我會說Nina是最大的威脅,雖然Renee臺步很強,但她沒拿過FC,而Nina有兩 次。Nina有著HF界的古怪獨特外形讓我擔心她會贏得整個比賽。男孩的話我會說Chris H ,他在整個比賽中都很強勢,他的眼睛深邃而黑暗能吸引人到他的照片中。就是Chris H 和Nina是讓我最擔心的。 Tell me about how it felt when the judges brought back the old contestants and only Chris chose to be on your team. 說一下淘汰的人中只有Chris一個人支持你的想法。 It didn't feel great that the friends that I thought I had didn't choose to be on my side. It really hurt seeing Nina come out in pink because I was really close to her the entire competition. When nobody chose my color except for Chris, I was upset and I was pissed off that Chris chose my team, but then I had to take a second to humble myself and realize that he chose me because he believed in me. He didn't just choose me because he wanted to make me mad or anything, he chose me because he believed I could be America's Next Top Model and the fact that he did that allowed me to have so much more respect for him. 自 己的朋友不支持你的感覺真的很不好。Nina選了粉紅色真的很讓我難過,因為整個比 賽中我和她都很親密,只有Chris沒有別人選我,我有點生氣甚至對 Chris的支援有點惱 怒,然後我靜下心來讓自己變得謙虛一點,我就明白到他選擇我是因為他相信我,他選我 不是想我抓狂粉心什麽的,他選我僅僅是因為他相 信我可以成為ANTM,而事實上他之後 也一直支持著我所以我現在非常敬重他。 Why do you think the judges chose you to be America's Next Top Model? 你覺得評委為什麽選你成為ANTM。 I think that the judges chose me to be America's Next Top Model because week after week, I proved to them that I'm willing to take their criticism and apply it to my craft. I won best photo five times. I think that they really just saw the dedication that I had. I just really kept my head in the game. They could see I was ready. I think that's why they chose me. 我覺得她們選我是因為經過那麼多周,我向他們證明了我能把他們的批評學以致用。我贏 了5次FC(都把第六次忽略了,是因為太臨時了麽,囧),他們真的看到我的努力,我一 直讓自己時刻專注於比賽,他們能看到我已經做好凖備了,所以選了我。 What do you hope to achieve as America's Next Top Model? 成為ANTM你想獲得什麽? I have ideas running out of my ears as I'm talking to you about the things that I want to accomplish. I really want to work with any type of nonprofit organizations or groups that help out battered women or anyone who is is a victim of domestic violence. I didn't even realize that I was in a harmful, abusive situation until I got out of it. I think that just being able to share my experiences with people might give someone that hope or that inspiration to get help or leave the situation they're in. I also just want to be a really good role model because there are people like Miley Cyrus and other celebrities that girls are look up to that may not be the right type of girl to want to be like. I really want women to know they don't have to pull all their clothes off to be sexy. They don't have to degrade themselves, and that they can all be strong and confident and make more money than men. That's what it all comes down to: the power of women. 我 有很多很多的想法,我有很多想完成的事想告訴你。我很想在非盈利機構為那些被虐 婦女或其他那些家暴受虐者工作。直到我脫離那個處境之前我從不知道原來自己 處於那 麼可怕的境地。我很想分享自己的經驗,給他們一些希望和鼓勵讓他們脫離那個險境。我 很想做一個優秀的模範,因為我覺得像Miley Cyrus或其他的名人並不是我想成為的那種 類型。我很想讓女人們知道她們不需要通過脫衣服來讓自己變性感,女人不需要降低自己 的層次,通過變得堅強自信女性能比男性賺更多的錢。這就是女人的力量。 What advice would you give to a new model? 對新模特有什麽建議。 The advice I would give to anyone who is aspiring to model is to be yourself and show your personality. Don't be afraid to be goofy, but also know when to be professional. It's all about self control and knowing when the right moments are to have fun with it. You have to go with the energy. Feel out the environment when you're in a casting room. You also can't take the criticism personally. At 15-years-old I was told I needed to lose 10 pounds and I was already like 90 pounds. It's important to believe in yourself and also researching as much as you can about the industry so that you can speak knowledgeably about photographers and designers. Have the confidence and if three doors are closed, that just means that there is just one more at the end of the hallway that is waiting to be opened. 我跟想當模特的人說一句就是 做自己,展現自己的個性。不要擔心自己會顯得很傻,但 同時要保持專業,要做到隨時收放自如,知道什麼時候可以放輕鬆。你要保持幹勁。在試 鏡室的時候要摸清 局勢。你不能對批評過於感情用事。我15歲的時候被告知我要減去10 磅,而我那時才90磅。你要對自己保持信心,要經常盡可能研究這個行業,讓自己能在攝 影師和設計師面前侃侃而談。即使機會的大門緊閉也要保持自信,那只是其中一個終點 ,外面還有別的機會等著你。 http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2709432609?pn=1 ============================================================================= 還蠻不錯的女孩啦 那大家有期待亞軍的嗎XDD? -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 111.248.14.162

11/18 00:14, , 1F
Cong to Jourdan!!!!!!!!!!!!11
11/18 00:14, 1F

11/18 00:14, , 2F
Awesome girl!!!!!
11/18 00:14, 2F

11/18 00:22, , 3F
真的是非常正面積極的冠軍 好感度++++
11/18 00:22, 3F

11/18 00:33, , 4F
好感度 ++++++ 好想看她多一點賽後照!!!!
11/18 00:33, 4F

11/18 00:38, , 5F
看完訪談好感度大提升XDD Jourdan也覺得Chris H跟Nina是最
11/18 00:38, 5F

11/18 00:39, , 6F
愛她!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
11/18 00:39, 6F

11/18 00:39, , 7F
強的對手啊....我也好想看這三人是Final 3啊Q_Q
11/18 00:39, 7F

11/18 00:40, , 8F
好感度 ++++++ NINA這件事情果然打擊很大
11/18 00:40, 8F

11/18 00:40, , 9F
不知道她賽後有沒有把頭髮染回去
11/18 00:40, 9F

11/18 00:41, , 10F
雖然後來的金髮也褪色到蠻喜歡了XDDDDD