Re: [雷文] ANTM C14-亞軍賽後訪問

看板NextTopModel作者 (七)時間14年前 (2010/05/16 20:21), 編輯推噓13(13023)
留言36則, 11人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
※ 引述《hoyumi (春爛漫!戀爛漫!)》之銘言: : Reality TV Games participated in a post-elimination phone call with America : Next Top Model 14's Raina Hein. : ************************************************** : What is your height? What is your ethnicity? : 5'10 1/2" (age?) I am twenty-two. (ethnicity?) German, French and Belgian. 我身高五呎十吋半 大概179cm 22歲 有德國 法國和比利時血統 : What is your hometown? Where do you live now? 你的老家是在哪邊呢? 你現在住在哪? : Right now, I live in downtown Minneapolis, but I grew up in Minnetonka which : is about twenty minutes away from here. I go to Concordia University-St. : Paul, which is about ten or fifteen minutes away and I am graduating tomorrow : (Friday) night. (You have a lot going on these days.) Yeah, this is a crazy : week but it's awesome! : (What ia your major?) My major is communications and I specialized in : broadcast journalism, so I hope to be a news anchor or a host or something : along the lines of that in the future. 現在我住在Minneapolis的市中心 我是再離這裡二十分鐘的Minnetonka生長的 我在Concordia Universuty-St. Paul唸書 離這邊十到十五分鐘 我明天畢業哩 (這些日子你經歷了很多)對啊 這個禮拜很瘋狂而且太驚人了 (你主修什麼?)我主修傳播其中的廣播新聞 我未來想當個廣播新聞的主持人或是新聞主播 : How did it feel to see your father, because that is unprecedented in Top : Model so you could not have guessed it? 看到你爸爸你感覺怎麼樣? 這在ANTM節目史上是第一次我想你猜不到吧? : I was absolutely shocked, that was probably one of the biggest shockers of : the whole show, it was amazing though. We walked in and Tyra was setting up : lights and whatever and she told us that we were going to be doing a family : portrait and that our parents were going to be there and all of the sudden : our family was there and we got to hang out and do a family portrait. I had : gone so long without being able to talk to my family and to have my dad there : was the finishing touch to what I needed, it motivated me so much more. (How : did he like New Zealand?) I loved the country and so did he, unfortunately 我有嚇到啊 可能整季下來我最吃驚的事情就是這個吧 不過很開心啦 我們一進去 Tyra已經準備好燈光跟其他佈景 然後她跟我們說要拍家族照 然後我們的家人會在那裡 然後突然間我們的家人就在那裡了 我們就互相擁抱然後拍家族照 比賽了這麼長一段時間 好久都沒跟家人說話 而在那裡看到爸爸對我來說像是一個句點的象徵 讓我很激動 (他喜歡紐西蘭嗎?) : neither of us had the time to go out and explore and experience the culture, : but I am planning on going back some day because it is absolutely beautiful. : (How did he react when he got the call from the show to come to New Zealand?) : He got the call from The CW and they told him that he would be on a plane and : the destination would be New Zealand... they told him about two or three days : before his flight, so he was shocked and I had no idea. He went from : Minneapolis to LA and then from LA to New Zealand, he was on a plane for an : entire day just to see me for that five minutes and it was totally worth it. : (So he was not at the runway show?) No he was not unfortunately, I wish, that : would have been so fun. (Why didn't your mother make the trip to New : Zealand?) My mother had hand surgery the morning of the flight and she was : so, so upset that she could not come, but she had it scheduled for two months : and she just could not not do it. So she had hand surgery and was planning on : going anyways and the doctor's were like, "Absolutely not, you need to stay : here and recover" and my mom was like "No, my daughter is on national : television and I have to go," and the doctors were still like, "No you have : to stay here and recover for your health." She was pretty bummed about it, : but she got to watch my dad. 我喜歡紐西蘭 他也喜歡 可惜的是我們沒有時間出去玩玩 四處逛逛感受她們的文化 不過我有計畫要回去 因為那裡實在太美啦 (他接到節目要他去紐西蘭的電話的時候怎麼反應) 他接到節目的電話通隻說 他即將要坐飛機到紐西蘭...她們在起飛前兩三天告訴他 所以他很驚訝而且我完全不知道 他從Minneapolis到LA 然後從LA轉到紐西蘭 他在飛機上呆了整整一天只是為了來見我五分鐘 而這一切太值得了 (所以他沒看到最終台步秀?)很不巧的沒有耶 我很希望他有看到 這樣很好玩 (為什麼你的媽媽沒有來紐西蘭?)我媽媽在起飛那天的早上手要開刀 她對於不能來覺得很不安 不過手術是兩個月前就排定了所以不能取消 所以她就做了手術 但是偷偷盤算要過來 但是她的醫生說 "不行你要留在這邊休養"我媽就"我女兒上全國電視了啦啦 我要去看她" 醫生就"門都沒有 你要留著休息" 她整個就很悶啊 只好看著我爹地走 : What kind of modeling work did you do before Top Model? 在參加ANTM以前你有過什麼麻豆經驗? : All of the print work that you see were just test shoots with photographers, : they weren't jobs. I just contacted as many photographers as I could and : said, "Hey do you want to shoot?" That is pretty much what I did for the : majority of my work before the show, I did do a couple of local runway shows : and a couple of local photo shoots, but not very many. (Were you signed?) 那些你能看到的平面照片都只是和攝影師的試拍 不算是工作 我進可能的和攝影師聯絡然後問他們想不想拍 這可能是我在比賽前最主要作的事情 我是有走當地的秀還有一些地區性的拍照 不過很少 (當時有被簽約嗎?) : Yes, I was signed to a local agency and I think they booked me for two jobs : and I was with them for a little more than a year. (You left them because of : the show?) Yes, I had to leave them because just in case I won I could not be : with them and Wilhelmina at the same time. (What sparked your interest in : modeling?) I was taking my senior pictures for my high school year book and I : really felt natural in front of the camera and I had a great time and this : little thought bubble popped in my head "Oh maybe I can model" and I wondered : if I put everything I had into it, will I be successful. I sent my senior : pictures to that local model agency and they said that they would love to : work with me and that is where it all started, and every little test shoot : and every little job and every little audition and every little go see kept : feeding my passion and the more I did it, the more I wanted to do it. (Did : you meet your boyfriend at a test shoot?) He didn't start doing photography : until about a year ago and we have been together for about two and a half : years. When we met he did not even know I modeled until about five months : after we have been dating. I think it was me who sparked his interest in : photography and it worked out great since we get to do teat shoots and have : fun with that. 有啊 我和當地一家經紀公司簽約 她們幫我簽了兩份工作 我們好像合作了一年多吧 (你因為比賽離開那個公司嗎?)對 因為搞不好我贏了 我不能同時跟她們還有Wilhelmina 簽約吧 所以我就解約了 (是什麼點燃你對當麻豆的興趣?) 我拍我高中的畢業紀念冊照的時候 我覺得在鏡頭前面很自然 拍照過程很愉快 然後這個想法就在我心中變成"嘿 搞不好我能當麻豆喔" 然後我就開始想: 假如我全力投入 我會成功嗎? 我把我的畢業照寄給當地的經紀公司 她們說願意跟我一起工作 這就是一切的開始 每一個試拍 每一個工作 每一次試鏡 每一個go-see都讓我對當麻豆越來越積極 我的經驗越多 我就越想當麻豆 (你和你的男友是在試拍認識的嗎?)他大概是在一年前才開始作攝影的工作 我們已經在一起兩年半了 我們認識的時候他甚至不知道我當麻豆 大概是開始約會了五個月後才知道的 我想是我點燃他對攝影的興趣吧 而這一切配合得很好 我們一起試拍而且樂在其中 : How does a Top Model photo shoot differ from the test shoots that you have : done? ANTM的拍照和你以前試拍的經驗有什麼不同? : The test shoots were pretty much with the photographer and their [inaudible, : lights? wife?]. With Top Model, there is a make up artist and a hair stylist : and a clothing line - clothing stylist, there are so many people and lots of : lights and usually a really, really nice camera and a very experienced : professional photographer. There are so many more people and so much more : effort that goes into a photo shoot on Top Model. The local shoots that I did : were a couple of flashes with a camera for a photographer who is trying to : make his portfolio bigger... and I super appreciate them for it. 試拍大概就是跟攝影師這樣 ANTM有化妝師 還有髮型師以及服裝師 很多人跟很多的燈 然後通常還有很棒的鏡頭以及很有經驗的職業攝影師 在ANTM有更多人在為拍攝照片出力 我之前作的試拍大概幾盞閃光燈 一部相機 還有一個想讓自己累積更多檔案照的攝影師...我很感謝他們 : How did you feel about your makeover? Did it feel strange going from blond to : brunette? 你對你的大改造感覺如何? 從金色變成棕色會感覺奇怪嗎? : Yes it was! I have been a natural blond all my life and it is so pretty and : my whole family they were shocked when they saw me with dark brown hair, : everybody from all my friends to my family said to me, "Raina, you look so : much prettier with blond hair," but you know I love the dark hair, it is more : modelesque and more striking and I think that it shows up a lot better in : photographs and even on the runway, so I am going to keep it for quite a : while. 會啊 我一直都是維持天生的金髮 金髮很美哩 我全家看到我棕色頭髮整個很驚訝 從我朋友到家人 每個人都說"Raina 你金髮比較正!" 不過我喜歡這個棕色 看起來比較麻豆味而且吸睛 我覺得再拍照的時候看起來比較好 甚至走台步也是 我想我會保留這個棕色一陣子 : What was your favorite photo shoot? 最喜歡的拍攝過程? : I would say the vampire shoot or the hair shoot, both were just really : different and odd and out there and it was really exciting to do something : that was not so cliche fashion, it is especially exciting to do something : that you have never done before. I also really liked the rain and the wind : shoot, it was really challenging because it was so, so cold but when I am : really pushed to my limit and challenged that is when I do my best and I got : best photo! (That wasn't real blood in the vampire shoot, right?) No, it was : corn syrup and food dye, it was really sticky and sugary. 我想是吸血鬼跟頭髮照 這兩個都很特別 做些不同傳統時尚的東西真的很好玩 尤其是本身沒經驗過的 我也很喜歡香水照 在風雨中拍照真的很具挑戰性 真的有夠冷! 不過我盡了全力做到最好而且拿到當週第一 (吸血鬼照不是真的血對吧? ) 不是啊 那是玉米糖漿跟食品染色劑 很黏很像糖漿 : Who were your closest friends in the house? Who have you kept in touch with? 你和誰最要好? 誰到現在都還有連絡? : My friends were Brenda, Simone, Jessica and Gabrielle. I really got along : with everybody, I know Angelea, Alasia, Krista and a little bit of Alexandra : - I know that they did not like me at all, I guess I am too happy for them. I : stay in touch with Brenda, Simone, Jessica and Gabrielle the most. : Had you heard before that you may be just a little too happy for people? : I have a positive attitude and the only thing that you can really control is : your attitude and your reaction to things and if you have a positive attitude : and outlook regardless of what happens, life just goes so much better. I : think that when it was getting towards the end of the competition, the girls : were getting tired and worn out and I kept up my energy and my positive : attitude. I was just so excited that I was in New Zealand and working with : these amazing people and I was just super bubbly and energetic all the time : and I think that they just did not appreciate it.... I don't really know, : some of the other girls appreciated it, so I guess I am grateful for that. : (Where did "Oh Mylanta" come from?) I say “Oh Mylanta” in place of "oh my : God" or "holy crap" or in place of a swear word, I just always said it when I : was super excited or surprised, I say it all the time. I just have my own : little language, I add on little words and syllables and stuff just for the : heck of it. (Can you give an example?) If something was fun, I would say : funski, I add ski on the end of words just to see what people's reactions : are, spice things up a little, I don't know. 我最好的朋友是Brenda Simone Jessica還有Gabrielle 我和大家都相處的很好 我知道Angelea Alasia Krista還有Alexandra都不喜歡我 我想她們覺得我太High了 我和Brenda Simone Jessica Gabrielle都還有連絡(以前有人跟你說過你太High嗎?) 我有個很正面的人生觀 你能控制的只有人生觀跟你對事物的反應 假如你有個正面的態度跟外在 那無論發生什麼都會好過得多 我想到了比賽後期 其他人累壞了而我保持我的正面態度跟能量 我對於到紐西蘭和這麼利害的人工作很開心 我整個就是隨時充滿活力 我覺得她們沒有很感激...我也不知道 假如有些女孩有感激 那我想我算是五體投地吧~ ("Oh Mylanta"是哪來的?)我說"Oh Mylanta"取代"我的神啊"或"老天爺啊"或是驚訝字眼 我超級興奮或是驚訝的時候都會這樣說 其實我常常在說啦 我有些自己慣用的字眼 我會加些音節或是字母創造一個字(舉個例子?) 假如什麼事情很有趣(fun) 我會說"有趣的勒"(funski) 我把"的勒"(ski)加在後頭看看人們的反應如何 就加點花樣唄~ 我不知道了啦~(羞紅) : How do you feel about how far you got in the competition, you said that you : were surprised that you got as far? 你覺得你在比賽中走這麼遠感覺怎麼樣 你說過你很驚訝是嗎? : Oh my goodness, it was the best feeling ever! I gained so much confidence : throughout the entire competition from the first photo shoot to probably the : fourth photo shoot I gained so much confidence and I got so much positive : feedback from the judges, it just kept building me up and helping me do : better. And when I was in the final two, I was like "this is it" I am so : close to making it to number one. I was really shocked and really surprised, : but deep down inside I knew I could do it… once I hit New Zealand, I knew I : could do it. 我的老天爺啊 這是我有過最棒的經驗了 整個比賽下來我自信心增加許多 大概從第一次到第四次的拍攝下來我變得自信許多 評審給了我很多正面的評論 這些都幫助我成長還有做得更好 當我進到最後決賽 我就想"就是這個了!!" 我離第一名就差這麼一低低 我感到很震驚而且很驚訝 但我內心知道我可以 ...從我到紐西蘭開始 我就知道我可以 : Your body has been a topic of discussion, have you ever gotten feedback about : your body? 你的體型被很多人討論過 你的身材有被評論過嗎? : I played volleyball my entire life, I lifted weights everyday, I worked out : for six hours every day, I heavy weight lifted and I have a lot more muscle : than most girls and it shows in pictures. I don't necessarily think that it : is a bad thing at all, it's just the way I am and if you are different you : stand out, so I think in the long run that will be very good for me. Also I : really have a boxy frame, I am just straight up and down, I don't have any : curves. I remember Tyra making a comment, "you're very straight up and down : and you have a boyish frame - a very athletic frame and that's OK, it's : unique and people are going to notice that about you and you are going to : book a lot of jobs because of that." So I eat really healthy and I stay toned : and I stay fit and this is probably the thinnest I will ever be and I don't : plan on doing any crazy diets or anything like that. Tyra told me that it is : not a bad thing, I just need to know how to pose and how to dress, but that I : am different from everybody else and that is why I will probably book jobs, : just because I am different. 我打了整輩子的排球 那時候我每天體重都在增加 我一天運動六小時 我體重增加 我比大部分的女孩都有肌肉 這也展現在照片上 我其實覺得這不算壞事 我就是這個樣子 假如你跟別人不同你會很突出 所以我想長遠目標來看這對我是好的 還有我真的有方形身材 我就是直桶腰 沒有彎進去的S型 我記得Tyra說過 "你的體型很方正 看起來像個男孩子 一種很運動員的體型不過我想這Ok的" "它很獨特 人們會注意到而且你會因為這樣簽到很多工作" 所以我吃得很健康維持剛好的體型 這可能是我最瘦的時候了我沒有瘋狂節食的計畫 Tyra告訴我這不是個缺點 我只要知道如何擺POSE還有怎麼穿著 就因為我跟其他人不同所以我可能因此獲得工作 : What few words pop in your mind about... 下面人物的評論... : Jay Manuel - He is extremely knowledgeable about the fashion industry, he : knows so many people and has so much advice to offer. He is exactly how you : see him on TV. He has given me so much advice and I really appreciate it. He : has given me really great tips and advice that has definitely helped me for : the better. Mr. Jay - 他對時尚真是嘹若指掌 他認識很多人而且有很多意見可以給你 他跟你在電視上看到的一樣 我很感激他給了我很多建議 他給了我很棒的提議跟建議讓我真的進步了不少 : J Alexander - He is awesome and just fabulous and such an inspiration, he had : a dream as a kid and he made it come true. I can't think of a better : inspiration than him, he really loves what he does and he didn't stop just : because he got there. Miss Jay - 他很棒而且很美 啟發了我很多 他實現了他還是小孩子的時候的目標 我想不到比他還具啟發性的人 他真的愛他的工作 而且不會因為已經達成目標而停止進步 : Andre Leon Talley - Andre is funny, I like him, he has some made up words of : his own. I really appreciated his critiques, especially with all of his : knowledge and experience; he just knows so many people, so many designers, so : many photographers. It was really great having him as a judge, I am really : grateful to have him as an addition to panel. Andre Leon Tally - 他很幽默 我喜歡他 他有些他自己編好的詞 我很感謝他的評語 特別是經由他的經驗和智慧得來的 他認識這麼多人 有他當評審很棒 我很高興棚內評審包含他 : Nigel - Nigel is my favorite. He is extremely genuine and kind, very humble : and a remarkable photographer, He gave me so much positive advice and great : feedback that will stick with me forever. Nigel - 我喜歡Nigel 他很聰明又和善 他是一個很謙虛又傑出的攝影師 他給我很多正面的建議還有意見 我會一輩子記住 : Tyra - Tyra! First of all I have to say that she is extremely intelligent and : she surrounds herself with intelligent people. She has a great head on her : shoulders. She is beautiful, absolutely stunning and she has a great : personality. Tyra - Tyra! 我必須先說她真的超級聰明 她週遭的工作人員也是 她的頭腦很好 她很美 美翻了而且她有很好的性格 : Who are your favorite designers? 你最喜歡的設計師是? : I really like Michael Kors, he is very simple and he compliments a woman's : body very well. I know that this is cliche, but I love Alexander McQueen ever : since I saw him when I was younger I was like, he is crazy awesome and I have : to watch this guy he is amazing. He had such a creative mind and it is so : rare to find minds like that… Just the fact that he would take a look and : amplify it so greatly at first you see it and it's insane and you are like, “ : why would that ever work?" and you look at it more and you just appreciate it : more because it is just so out there, and that's it, fashion is just taking : risk and being yourself and letting your personality show through whether you : are a photographer, a designer or a model and he embodied that to the : fullest. (Is there a particular collection or something else about his work : that really resonated with you?) I really see that in his shoes and in the : makeup that he chose [for his shows]. 我喜歡Michael Kors 他設計很簡約 他的設計很能突顯女性美 我知道這聽起來很濫梗 不過我從第一眼見到Alexander McQueen我就覺得他瘋了般的棒 我不得不注意這個人 他的想法很具創造力 而這很難得...當你剛開始看到他的作品整個就是被吸引過去 而他的作品很瘋狂 你不禁想"這怎麼可能行得通?" 然後你反覆觀看你就會欣賞他 因為他實在太跳脫了 這就是他的設計 時尚就是冒險 做自己 透過你的職業----不管你是攝影師 設計師還是個麻豆 來秀出你的個性 而他就是這麼一個實現以上到極至的人 (有哪個系列還是他的什麼作品真的讓你很愛的?)我很愛他的鞋子 還有他的秀所畫的妝 : Who are your favorite models? 你最喜歡的麻豆是? : Gemma Ward and Adriana Lima, they are totally different models, Gemma Ward's : career has been absolutely amazing and she is so talented and Adriana Lima : has a great personality and she is amazing in front of the camera and I have : been told that I look a lot like her and it is good to hear stuff like that - : I am going to try and watch her and learn from her a little more. Gemma Wardhttp://ppt.cc/CpQS和Adriana Limahttp://ppt.cc/Zg28 她們兩個完全不同型 Gemma Ward的事業真的很驚人而且他很有天賦 Adriana Lima的個性很棒 她在鏡頭前很正 然後有人說我跟她很像 這聽起來很開心 我將會觀察她然後試著從她身上學更多 : What are your plans when it comes to modeling? 你的麻豆生涯接下來有什麼計畫? : I plan to move to New York or Los Angeles by the end of this summer and I : will be pursuing modeling 100%. If I go to Los Angeles, I think I may dabble : in acting, I think it would be a fun experience. I just booked my first : international campaign in Dubai so at the end of the month I will be going : there to do a photo shoot for them... it is for the store Symphony and it is : having a grand opening at the largest mall in the world and they are : featuring many famous designers including Vera Wang and they are doing a : lookbook and a video and I am going to be their face for Autumn / Winter : 2010... it's going to be featured in Harper's Bazaar Arabia so I am super : excited. (How did you get the job?) They contacted The CW who then contacted : me and I agreed immediately. 夏天結束的時候我想搬到紐約或是洛杉磯 然後開始全力衝刺麻豆事業 假如我去LA我想我會開始行動 這感覺漫好玩的 我剛簽下我的第一個國際性活動 在杜拜 所以這個月底我要到那邊幫她們拍照...是為了Sympony這個商家 他們世界上最大的購物中心即將盛大開幕 她們找了很多有名的設計師 比如說Vera Wang 她們正在作商場目錄跟廣告 我是她們2010秋冬的代言女郎 會在Harper's Bazaar Arabia雜誌上廣告 所以我超興奮的 (你怎麼得到這份工作的?) 她們跟CW聯絡然後CW聯絡我 我立刻答應啦~ : If you could go around the world, where would you go? 假如你可以環遊世界 你想去哪啊? : Oh that is such a good question, I want to go every where I really do, : traveling is important to me, I want to travel a lot and see other cultures : and meet other people. I would love to go to India, I am really excited about : going to Dubai, I heard such great things about it. I have taken a lot of : inter-cultural communications classes in college and it intrigues me a lot. I : want to go to Asia and I want to visit Germany for sure, just everywhere! 這真是個好問題 我真的每個地方都想去呢 旅行對我來說很重要 我想看各處的文化還有認識更多人 我想去印度 對於去杜拜我真的很期待 我聽說了很多關於當地好玩的事情 我在大學的時候修的文化交流課程教了我很多 我想到亞洲 當然也想去德國 就...就跟你說世界各地嘛~ : Are you on Facebook, Twitter or some other social network / blog? 你有FB 推特還是官網之類的嗎 : I have a website, RainaHein.com Facebook and Twitter, those are the three : major things that I try to check most often.[/I] : http://www.rainahein.com/ 我有個人網站喔 上面橘色那條線啦 呵呵 : Is there anything that you would like to say to your fans? 有什麼話想對你的粉斯說的嗎? : I have the best fans ever, they are so supportive and so kind and so sweet. : Anytime I read the things that they say or look at any art work that they : give me it brings such a smile to my face. I have such great support all over : the world and I couldn't be more happy, they are totally awesome. : Thank you Raina! 我的粉斯最棒了啦~ 她們又支持我又寬大又貼心 每次我看到她們對我說的話 或是看我的工作成果 我都會笑得很開心 整個世界對我大大的應援真是讓我再開心不過 你們太棒了! 謝謝你的Raina~ : ====呼喚翻譯高高手==== : 簡單看一下 : 1.她有法國+德國+比利時的血統(濃眉是遺傳自哪國的?) : 2.她賽前也是有點經驗 : 3.她本來是金髮 大家看到她染深感覺很驚訝 : 4.她最喜歡吸血鬼照跟頭髮照 : 5.她的好友是JC卡 布媽 席夢 跟加百列 然後她覺得另外的"那一組" 會因為他每次都表 : 現的太過樂觀而不太喜歡她(Mila表示...) : 6.之前是打排球的(塔大媽表示...) : 7.她也是喜歡PR的那位設計師 : 8.最喜歡Gemma跟Adrienne Lima : 其他等翻譯吧 話說回來 整季幾乎沒有注意到照片上有濃眉毛的說~ 如果Jessica是天使系 Raina應該是熱血啦啦隊系吧.... 難怪會被說有點假 實在正面到一個極點.... -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.140.6.61

05/16 20:32, , 1F
棕髮真的比較好看XD
05/16 20:32, 1F

05/16 20:32, , 2F
真是看不出來她會是天生的金髮
05/16 20:32, 2F

05/16 20:48, , 3F
真的正面到一個極點...好誇張XDDD
05/16 20:48, 3F

05/16 20:48, , 4F
感謝翻譯~棕髮真的比較好看~她個性也太正面能量~XD
05/16 20:48, 4F