Re: [問題] New Years Eve in NYC?

看板NewYork作者 (耶耶 我愛紐約~~)時間18年前 (2005/10/14 12:10), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串6/12 (看更多)
in the usual, Yoshinoya in Time Sq just beside the Port Authority will always open until 4am. but i don't know about the New Year's Eve. I guess, one situation, they will open for whole night and the other one, they won't open. However, there is Time Sq in NY so I don't think that you need to worry about that problem. ※ 引述《cloudysky (jen)》之銘言: : sorry for typing in English..but I cant type Chinese on this computer : (but you can still reply in Chinese :D) : I've been to NYC many times, but never on New Years Eve.. in fact, I would : like to avoid it if possible, but I don't think I have a choice this time -_- : Here's my situation.. we are departing from Toronto (direct Via Rail/Amtrak : service) and most likely on Dec 31 because I have to work on Dec 30, and we : want to make the best use of time.. so we want to leave as early as possible. : Anyway, we're planning on spending 3 days in Boston and 3 days in NYC, and since : the train service only runs between Toronto and NYC, we're planning on heading : to Boston directly from NYC on the 31st. The train arrives in NYC around 11pm, : and I would like to take the 3:30am greyhound (there is one at 12:30..) to Boston : because it arrives around 8am, so that will be perfect timing. : Now, my question is that during that 3,4 hours (11-2) we figured we could walk : around town since it is New Years Eve.. but from what I understand, there is : no baggage storage service in bus/train stations since 9/11. That means we will : have to carry our luggage around... so my question is, will there be any : restaurants (near Port Authority) opened on new years eve until very late, and : if there are any, is it possible to get in because it will be so crowded -_- : In the worst case, I guess we will just wait inside the port authority.. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.114.195.135
文章代碼(AID): #13Jo-vbv (NewYork)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #13Jo-vbv (NewYork)