Re: {抓狂}這是惡夢這不是真的這是惡夢這不是真的 …

看板Netherlands作者時間20年前 (2004/07/27 21:56), 編輯推噓2(201)
留言3則, 3人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
Why I've hung up my boots Monday 26th July 2004 My career as a football player ends today. It is a sad day because my heart is telling me I can still play but my brain and my right knee tell me otherwise. I can no longer continue to play at the level I want, which is why I have decided to retire. It is a difficult decision for any player to reach but I have had problems for a few years now. I needed six cortisone injections last season but I wanted to keep going so I could play in the European Championships without any problems. A few weeks after the tournament, however, I felt the same familiar pain in my right knee cartilage. I last had surgery three years ago and when I came back the first months were good but the problem was not resolved. I had one year left on my contract at Barcelona but I renounced it and handed the money back. I could not justify picking up a wage for sitting on the sidelines. It may seem honourable but I wanted to make a clean break from the game. The fact there were clubs from the Premiership and Europe interested in signing me made it all the more difficult to retire. I am 31 and it feels too soon to be hanging up my boots, but there will be plenty of things to fill my time. When I left Arsenal, they said I could always come back to work for them as a scout. If the offer is still open, I would love to take them up on it. I have kept in touch with all of my former clubs. I am not interested in coaching or going into football management at this time. My priority will be helping my father and brothers with the property developing business we set up five years ago. I have packed a lot into my 15-year football career and there have been many highlights with my clubs and Holland. Winning the Champions League with Ajax was very special, as was winning the Double with Arsenal. And, of course, playing for Barcelona has been an honour. My favourite goal was the one I scored in the 1998 FA Cup Final against Newcastle at Wembley. It was a big match and the 2-0 win sealed Arsenal's first Double for more than 25 years. I was so proud to score in such a famous competition. Of course, there have been great moments playing for Holland and, although we missed out on winning major honours, we went very close and I have played in some great games. Life moves on. Football has been a big part of my life, but there is more to life than football – my family for one - and I will still be involved with the game in one way or another. 摘錄自Overmars Diary http://www.icons.com/MO/diary.html =========================================================================== Today is one of the saddest day ever in my life. :~~ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 211.21.21.82

218.164.126.233 07/27, , 1F
我哭了...好感傷...T_T
218.164.126.233 07/27, 1F

220.137.68.142 07/27, , 2F
T T嗚嗚~~ (推最後一句:~~~)
220.137.68.142 07/27, 2F

218.170.31.119 07/30, , 3F
哭了~~~~~
218.170.31.119 07/30, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #111byNcZ (Netherlands)
文章代碼(AID): #111byNcZ (Netherlands)