Re: Troy

看板NeiLi320作者 (www.team-rush.org)時間20年前 (2004/09/19 03:33), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
這部片也讓我印象蠻深刻的,主要是驚訝那時候的人的觀念,感覺這部片一直在傳達 只要能讓別人記得你的名字,你就永遠存在,永生,從國王的兒子光榮戰死到主角最後 的死亡,另外我蠻喜歡troy主題曲,Remember,同樣的對應他的劇情.. Remember I will still be here As long as you hold me In your memory Remember When your dreams have ended Time can be transcended Just remember me I am the one star that keeps burning So brightly It is the last light To fade into the rising sun And with you whenever you tell My story For I am all I've done Remember I will still be here As long as you hold me In your memory Remember me I am that one voice in the cold wind That whispers And if you listen You'll hear me call across the sky As long as I still can reach out And touch you That I will never die Remember I'll never leave you If you will only Remember me Remember I will still be here As long as you hold me In your memory Remember When your dreams have ended Time can be transcended I live forever Remember me Remember me Remember me 中文翻譯 請記得 我仍會在這裡 只要妳將我 留在妳的記憶裡 請記得 當妳夢醒之後 時間仍可倒轉 只要妳記得我 我將會是那顆永遠燃燒的星星 多麼閃亮 那是最後的光芒 將被日出吞沒 無論何時當妳 說起我的故事 有關我是誰、及我做過的事 請記得 我仍會在這裡 只要妳將我 留在妳的記憶裡 請記得我 我是在冷風中唯一的聲音 低聲呢喃 如果妳仔細聆聽 妳會聽見我橫跨天空的吶喊 只要我還能夠伸出雙手 觸摸妳 我將永不死 請記得 我將永遠不會離妳而去 只要妳願意 將我放在妳的記憶裡 請記得 我仍會在這裡 只要妳將我 留在妳的記憶裡 請記得 當妳夢醒之後 時間仍可倒轉 我將得永生 請記得我 請記得我 請記得我 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.231.151.4
文章代碼(AID): #11J8sHY- (NeiLi320)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #11J8sHY- (NeiLi320)