[情報] 消息整理

看板Nationals作者 (悠)時間13年前 (2010/11/20 21:22), 編輯推噓2(201)
留言3則, 3人參與, 最新討論串8/37 (看更多)
http://tinyurl.com/25lxyt3 簡略翻譯... >> Second baseman Danny Espinosa has been hitting well in Puerto Rico, playing for Ponce, the team managed by former Nationals third base coach Pat Listach. He's batting .320/.381/.560 (average/on-base/slugging) and this week he hit for the cycle. General Manager Mike Rizzo said he feel fine entering spring training with Espinosa as the projected starter at second base. "If spring training started today, from what I saw in September, I would feel pretty comfortable with Danny," Rizzo said. "Defensively, I'm very comfortable with him making the club out of spring training. He's going to have to make some adjustments offensively. He's in the course of doing that right now. I give him a lot of credit for going out and playing winter ball. He's going to play the whole season of winter ball, which is great for his development. But if we can improve the infield of the ballclub in any way, shape or form, we'll do so." Danny Espinosa 目前在波多黎各冬季聯盟狀況不錯,打擊三圍是.320/.381/.560,甚至 在 11/16 的比賽中完成了「完全打擊」。 (編按:今天3打數沒安打,成績降為.308/.375/.535,不過他目前出賽了19場,78個打數 就吞下26K,比例佔了整整三分之一,而且只選到5次BB...囧,確定明年要讓他在 Majors 先發嗎...?) Rizzo 說對於 Espinosa 的表現感到很舒服,不過在進攻上 Espinosa 還是必須做些調整 ,並表示 Espinosa 將會打滿整季的冬季聯賽,這對於他的發展會有所助益。Rizzo 也表 是如果能夠改進球隊的內野,不管是任何形式球團都會去做。 >> I'm not at all stating this as fact, but my opinion based on several conversations is that the Nationals will trade Josh Willingham this offseason. Without Willingham, Michael Morse could receive a greater role in the Nationals outfield. Here's how Rizzo gauged Morse and the chances he could play first base if the Nationals do not sign Adam Dunn: "I would say Morse had a breakthrough season for us this year," Rizzo said. "He played extremely well in the limited time that he played. He did the most of his opportunity, which is a feather in his cap. Again, I haven't thought much about him as a possibility at first base, although he played it competently the few times he played it this year. He brings some value to us because he can play several different positions fairly well. He's a productive guy for us on the right side. I'm not going to discount the fact that he can't play first or he might not play first. As of right now, we're probably looking at other options before we turn to him as our option." Josh Willingham 有可能會在今年冬天被交易出去,到那個時候 Michael Morse 將會頂 替 Willingham 的位置。 以下是 Rizzo 對於 Morse 的評價,以及如果球團無法將蛋哥 簽回來的話 Morse 是否會去守一壘: 「Morse 今年球季的表現有了重大的進展,他在有限的上場時間裡打得非常出色。」 「我沒有仔細思考過讓 Morse 去守一壘的可能性,雖然他今年偶爾上去守一壘的時候表 現得還蠻不錯的。 他能夠守好幾個位置而且都守得相當好,這一點對我們來說有一定 的價值。」 「截至目前為止我們正在尋找其他可以守一壘的球員, 如果失敗我們才會考慮讓他去守 一壘。」 >> Yuneksy Maya made two impressive starts in the Dominican winter league, allowing one earned run in 10 innings with 12 strikeouts and three walks. But he's been stuck on two starts for a while because of a left hamstring strain. The injury was a minor setback, and Maya will pitch Sunday. Yuneksy Maya 在多明尼加冬聯的兩場先發表現不錯,10局只有1分責失,還送出了12次的 三振和3次保送,不過因為左腿筋拉傷的緣故導致未能繼續出賽,幸好影響不大。 這星期 天 Maya 將再度開始投球。 >> The Nationals are very pleased with how their four pitchers -- Sammy Solis, Brad Peacock, Adam Carr and Cole Kimball -- performed in the Arizona Fall League. Peacock pitched as a reliever, but only because teams cannot send more than one starting pitcher. The Nationals chose Solis, their second-round pick, as their starter because he needed more innings than Peacock. In the spring, Peacock will return to work as a starter. Solis's numbers -- he went 1-0 with a 3.80 ERA, 12 strikeouts and seven walks in 23 2/3 innings -- don't pop off the page, but the Nationals were happy with how he threw. Working with pitching coordinator Spin Williams, Solis, a lefty, added a cut fastball to his four-pitch repertoire. He'll probably start this season in Class A Hagerstown and will begin in minor league camp. 球團對於送到AFL的四位投手 ─ Sammy Solis,Brad Peacock,Adam Carr 以及 Cole Kimball ─ 的表現感到非常滿意。 其中 Peacock 在AFL是以中繼投手的身分出賽,這是因為AFL有規定一支球隊不能送超過 一名的先發投手到AFL,所以球團選擇讓 Solis ─ 今年選秀選進來的第2輪新秀 ─ 作 為先發投手,至於原因則是由於 Solis 比 Peacock 需要更多的局數來磨練。 Solis 目前在AFL的戰績為1勝0敗,防禦率3.80,23 2/3 局內送出了12次的三振以及7次 保送。數據並不是很搶眼,不過球團對於他的投球內容感到十分高興。在指導員 Spin Williams 的協助下 Solis 也學會了卡特球,作為他的第四種球路。明年 Solis 預定從 1A的 Hagerstown 展開他的新球季,另外他應該會參加小聯盟的春訓營。 >> The Tigers were linked strongly to Adam Dunn during the general manager meetings. If they eventually sign Dunn, it would be a good break of sorts for the Nationals. The Tigers have the 19th selection in the 2011 draft, which this year is the first unprotected choice. Since Dunn is a Type A free agent, the Nationals would gain the best possible first-round pick for losing Dunn and a "sandwich" pick in the compensatory round if the Tigers sign him. Under that scenario, the Nationals would have the sixth and 19th pick in the draft. 老虎隊目前正在積極接觸蛋哥。假設老虎隊最後如願簽下蛋哥,這對我們來說算是最好的 方式之一。老虎隊明年的選秀順位排第19名,剛好是不受保護的第1名(明年選秀前18順位 的球隊其第一輪選秀權都會受到保障)。因為蛋哥是 Type A,所以我們就能夠接收老虎隊 的第一輪選秀權 + 一個三明治選秀權。 換句話說,在這種情況下明年我們在第一輪選秀 就會同時擁有第6以及第19順位。 >> The Scottsdale Scorpions, the Arizona Fall League team for which Nationals prospects compete, clinched a spot in the AFL championship game with a 20-12 record. That means you'll be able to watch Bryce Harper in the title game; MLB Network will air the AFL championship Saturday at 3 p.m. Nationals outfield prospect Michael Burgess will start, but Harper will play at some point. Harper, following his typical pattern, exceeded expectations in Arizona. In nine games, Harper hit .343/.410/.649 with one home run and 11 strikeouts in 35 at-bats. Scottsdale Scorpions 是AFL中我們家新秀所屬的球隊,Scottsdale 以20勝12敗的佳績 成功贏得和 Peo Javelinas 競爭AFL冠軍的機會。官網將於美國時間星期六下午3點直播 這場盛事。新秀 Michael Burgess 將會先發,不過 Harper 應該會在比賽後段機會替補 上場。他在AFL的9場出賽共35個打數的小樣本繳出了 .343/.410/.649 的好成績。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.43.233.35 ※ 編輯: s9527206 來自: 114.43.233.35 (11/20 21:35)

11/21 00:07, , 1F
把 Willingham 賣掉,找誰來填補他與蛋哥留下來的大洞
11/21 00:07, 1F

11/21 00:49, , 2F
我也很好奇球團打算怎麼辦...今年得分已經夠少了...
11/21 00:49, 2F

11/21 23:50, , 3F
怎會這樣......
11/21 23:50, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #1CvykTDd (Nationals)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #1CvykTDd (Nationals)