[賽訪] 2010 Monte-Carlo SF

看板Nadal作者 (燈泡)時間14年前 (2010/04/21 15:33), 編輯推噓3(309)
留言12則, 4人參與, 最新討論串1/1
R. NADAL/D. Ferrer 62, 63 An interview with: RAFAEL NADAL THE MODERATOR: Questions for Rafa. Q. If you win tomorrow, it will be the sixth time in a row and you will become the first player in the Open Era to do that. It's crazy, no? 如果明天你贏了,這會是六連霸,你也會成為開放年代第一個達成的人。很瘋狂,no? RAFAEL NADAL: Somebody won five times? 有人贏過五次? Q. No, in any tournament. 不,都沒有。 (五連霸不是有好幾個嗎?...溫美網都有啊) RAFAEL NADAL: Well, don't put more pression on me (smiling). Well, for me that's the statistics. We going to see the statistics when I finish my career. Just right now I focused on try to play like I am doing. Tomorrow going to be a tough match anyway to play. Both players are very good. So for me it's very, very important be in this final after play good start of the season. But losing two tough matches in Indian Wells and Miami, so that is close, no? Important be another step. Is important points for me. For sure be in the final of Monte Carlo is a dream. So I will try my best to try to play my best match tomorrow. 嗯,不要給我壓力啦(微笑)。對我來那是數據,等我的職業生涯結束後再來看吧。現在 我只專注在維持現在的狀態。明天無論如何會是場困難的比賽,兩位選手都很棒。 對我來說,能在好的開季後進到決賽是很重要的。但我在IW跟Miami輸了兩場困難的比賽 ,那很接近(奪冠)了,no? 這是很重要的一步,當然能在蒙地卡羅打進決賽就像是個夢,明天我會盡我所能打出最好 的比賽。 Q. I understand when you say you want to finish your career before deciding what is the best record. Up to today, what do you consider your best record of all? You have so many already. Which one is really standing out? 我知道你說你想等到職業生涯結束後再來看哪項是最佳紀錄。但到目前為止,你覺得 你創過最好的紀錄是? 你已經創下很多紀錄了,哪一項比較出色呢? RAFAEL NADAL: For me 81 victories on clay. I think I have 81, yeah. So for me that's difficult to do it another time (smiling). Yeah, that's a lot. 對我來說是紅土81連勝。我想我是贏了81場。那很難再有第二次了(微笑),那真的很多。 Q. And of all the records that Roger Federer has, what do you think is the one that stands out, the most impressive? 那所有Federer達成的紀錄中,你覺得最出色、最令人印象深刻的是哪一項? RAFAEL NADAL: For me, the semifinals in Grand Slams in a row. 在大滿貫的連續四強。 Q. More than the 16 slams? 比16座還多? RAFAEL NADAL: 16 slams are unbelievable, no? But be, I don't know, five or six years without lose no one time in Grand Slam and playing every Grand Slam and being in semifinals, minimum of semifinals every time, is unbelievable. 16座很不可思議no? 但是連續五六年沒有缺席任何大滿貫,還全部都打進四強, 這很驚人。 (中肯 我也覺得這個紀錄比大滿貫數還強大...) Q. You always say it's been a tough match. After Ferrero, after Ferrer you said the same. How do you explain the easy looking score line every time? 你總是說這是場困難的比賽,在對Ferrero、Ferrer的比賽後你都這樣說。那你要怎麼 解釋那個每次看起來都很輕鬆的比數? RAFAEL NADAL: I am playing well. I am playing very well. I think I play a very good match today. The last two games, I was a little bit more nervous than usual because I lost two semifinals in a row, in Indian Wells and Miami. But for the rest, I think I played very, very complete match. 我打得很好,我想我今天打了很棒的一場比賽,最後兩局,我有點緊張,因為我連輸了 兩個四強,在IW跟Miami。在休息之前我想我打了很完整的比賽。 Q. Is this the best you've felt you're playing for some time now? 這是你這段時間來感到最舒服的時刻嗎? RAFAEL NADAL: I told you, I don't know, one day during this week, I think I am playing well. But since I start 2010, I am feeling I am playing really well here on clay. On clay probably is a little bit more easier for me to play. The surface adapts a little bit better to my game, or my game adapts a little bit better to clay. 我跟你說過了,我不知道。我想我這週打得很好,但應該是從2010一開始就這樣了。我覺 得在紅土上我表現很好,或許紅土對我來說比較輕鬆。這場地比較適合我的球風,或 說我的球風在這種場地上適應比較快。 But since I start 2010, I am playing well in almost every tournament. I play really well in Doha, Abu Dhabi, too. Australia maybe was the worst. But when I was playing in quarterfinals against Murray, I was playing at very high level, no? I didn't win the first set or the second. I don't know why. But I was playing very high level. Later in Indian Wells and Miami I had good chance to win, to win both. But I played terrible match in semifinals in Indian Wells. Anyway, I was a little bit unlucky there because I had too many chances. And Indian Wells and Miami, Roddick played well, but I was doing well. I don't know. 但從2010年開始,我幾乎每個賽事都打得不錯。我在杜哈、阿布達比打得很好,澳網或許 是最糟的,但那時我在八強對上的是Murray,我打出很好的水準,no? 我並沒有贏下第一 或第二盤,我不知道為什麼,但我的擊球水準很好。 之後在印地安全和邁阿密我有很好的機會可以奪冠,兩項都是,但我在印地安泉四強打得 很糟。我運氣有點不好,因為我曾有過那麼多機會(卻沒有贏)。至於邁阿密,Rodddick 打得很好,但我也不差。我不知道。 Q. With all the airplane problems going out, do you already know how you're going to get back home or to the next tournament? 所有的航班都出問題了,你已經知道你要怎麼回家或是前往下一個賽事了嗎? RAFAEL NADAL: For me is not a big problem because normally I go by car to Barcelona here. Better by plane because by car is a little bit long, but for me is no problem. I go by car. That's it. 對我來說不是大問題,因為通常我都是從這裡搭車去巴塞隆納。坐飛機會比較好,因為 坐車有點久,但對我來說不是問題。我會坐車去,就這樣。 Q. Do you agree to say you play much better here this year in Monte Carlo than last year? 你同意你今年在蒙地卡羅打得比去年好嗎? RAFAEL NADAL: That's not very difficult. 這(指打得比去年好)不是很困難。 Q. What's the biggest change? 最大的改變是? RAFAEL NADAL: Last year I was in a - you know, seems like is, you know, not easy for me say that. Seems like is strange because I won here, I won Barcelona, I won in Rome, I played the final in Madrid. But seriously, I didn't play well, you know. I played terrible matches here against Lapentti, against Ljubicic. Another one, I don't know. The first round, I don't know against who I played. Chela? I don't know. But semifinals and final was better last year. But I started to have a problems in the knees here. I had a little bit personal problems in that moment and mentally wasn't at the top for me part of the year. And this year I think I am playing much better because I am running a little bit better, I am playing more aggressive. That's very important. Forehand is going well. The backhand, too. I am playing much better from every place. 去年我是在 ─ 你知道的,看起來,你知道的,我說不太出口。看起來有點詭異,因為 雖然我在這裡奪冠了,還拿下巴塞隆納跟羅馬,馬德里也進決賽。但認真說起來,我並 沒有打得很好,你知道的。我對上Lapentti和Ljubicic都打得很糟,還有另一位,我不 知道,是Chela嗎? 我不知道。 但四強和決賽是去年比較好,但我膝蓋也開始出問題,還有一些私人問題,心理上在 那之後都不是在頂尖狀態。 今年我想我打得好多了,因為我跑動比較好,也打得更積極,這很重要。正拍狀況很好, 反拍也是,全部都比去年好。 Q. You seem very composed, calm, when you're playing. 當你打球時你看起來非常有條理而且冷靜。 RAFAEL NADAL: Very? 非常? Q. Calm and composed, relaxed. Is this because you had maybe some problems before, you're not feeling this frustration, your mind is clear? 冷靜而且有條理,很放鬆。這是因為之前你有些問題,但現在不會感到那樣沮喪了 ,你的思緒比較清析了? RAFAEL NADAL: No, no, I am playing well. Finally you feel you are playing well, you can be more calm because, you know, if I am playing like this, is just time. I need time. I need more tournaments. That's it. In every tournament that I played this year, I had my chance to win the tournament. So when you are there every week, finally you gonna have your chance and finally you gonna win. I don't know if tomorrow, I don't know if next week or the next, but the important thing is be there and play well. Last year I was there. After the injury when I came back, I was there every week, but playing bad. When you are playing bad, if you are there, you have less chance. This year change everything. 我打得很好。當你終於感覺到你表現很好時,你就能更冷靜,因為如果我像這樣打下去 ,只是時間問題。我需要時間,需要更多賽事。就這樣。 在今年我打過的每一個賽事裡,我有過很多機會能夠贏。所以當你每週都在狀況內時, 最終你會有機會奪冠的。我不知道明天或下一週,或是下個賽事會怎樣,但重要的是 保持狀態打出好球。去年我在狀況內,在傷後復出時,我每週都在狀況內,但就是打得很 差,當你在狀況會卻打得很差時,你贏的機會就更小了。但今年一切都不一樣了。 Q. The other semifinal is not over. Djokovic lost the first set. How do you see it different for you to play Djokovic, to play Verdasco? One is more a friend than the other or both are friends? 另一場四強還沒結束,Djokivic輸了第一盤。你覺得對你來說對上Djokivic跟Verdasco的 不同是? 一個比較熟還是兩個都是朋友? RAFAEL NADAL: I have very good relation with both players. Sure, with Verdasco I have more relationship because he is Spanish. I know him a little bit better. But with Novak, I have excellent relationship. Is a very good guy. We will see what's happen. 我和兩位選手的關係都很好,當然,跟Verdasco比較熟一點,因為他是西班牙人,我跟他 比較熟一點。 但跟Novak的關係也非常好,他是好人。我們會知道結果的。 Q. Technically what is the difference? 那在技術上有什麼不同呢? RAFAEL NADAL: First thing, one is a lefty, another one is righty. The game is completely different. I don't know if I have to start to say everything. But is different, completely different styles. 第一,一個是左撇一個是右撇,球風完全不一樣。我不知道我需不需要把所有都說出來。 但不一樣,完全不一樣的風格。 Q. How proud are you to have so many Spanish players, Verdasco is not so strong before, how proud are you when Verdasco is playing at this level? 你會為有這麼多西班牙選手(有好成績)感到驕傲嗎? Verdasco之前沒有這麼強,當他 打出這樣水準時,你會感到驕傲嗎? RAFAEL NADAL: Verdasco playing at this level since a year. Since last year in Australia I think he's playing at very good level. He's doing well. He's playing regular all the weeks. That's good for us. Verdasco從一年前就是這個水準了,從去年澳網開始就打出非常好的水準。他做得很好 ,這週打得很平穩,這對我們來說是好事。 Q. Do you think because you're playing so well, the other players are playing well, the Spanish players? 你覺得是因為你打得這麼好,其他西班牙選手才打得好嗎? (這兩題問得其實蠻怪的...) RAFAEL NADAL: I don't think so. I think Verdasco always had amazing potential. He can play very well. Important thing is if he is focused mentally, his shots are unbelievable, no? So he can be at very high level. 我不這麼覺得。我想Verdasco一直有著令人驚豔的潛力,他可以打得很好。重要的是, 如果他心理夠專注,他的擊球是很不可思議的,no? 所以他可以打出非常高的水準。 -- 2005 - Monte-Carlo Rome Canada Madrid 2006 - Monte-Carlo Rome 2007 - Indian Wells Monte-Carlo Rome 2008 - Monte-Carlo Hamburg Canada 2009 - Indian Wells Monte-Carlo Rome 2010 - Monte-Carlo Total: 16 To be continued... -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.117.189.60

04/21 16:27, , 1F
推最新的簽名檔
04/21 16:27, 1F

04/21 17:41, , 2F
去年他打Monte Carlo感覺就是有疲勞的感覺....
04/21 17:41, 2F

04/21 18:20, , 3F
最後一題應該是問 是否納豆打得好使得對方也發揮得好
04/21 18:20, 3F

04/21 18:21, , 4F
是不是有激勵對方使對方發揮超過平常水準的實力
04/21 18:21, 4F
※ 編輯: a111156987 來自: 140.117.189.60 (04/21 18:50)

04/21 18:50, , 5F
我也覺得記者是這個意思 不過網球是很個人的運動
04/21 18:50, 5F

04/21 18:51, , 6F
這個推論還真是幫Rafa感到何德何能...
04/21 18:51, 6F

04/21 18:52, , 7F
一國的網球不可能只因一位選手就興盛的
04/21 18:52, 7F

04/21 20:55, , 8F
另外 關於Verdasco的崛起 他說是因為大概兩年前某次
04/21 20:55, 8F