[新聞] 官網的消息

看板Nadal作者 (asi es la vida.)時間15年前 (2009/07/15 12:10), 編輯推噓3(300)
留言3則, 3人參與, 最新討論串1/2 (看更多)
來源:http://tinyurl.com/nnk3u6 JULY 14 | 2009 RAFA UNDERWENT MED EXAMS TODAY. WILL RESUME PRACTICE ON MONDAY AND WILL PLAY MONTREAL Manacor, Balearic Islands - Spain, July 14th, 2009 Rafa Nadal underwent further medical tests today in Barcelona. He is slowly recovering from his injury and will resume practice next Monday July 20th. He will back in action in Montreal where he is the defending champion. Rafa travelled to Barcelona yesterday and underwent medical exams to see the evolution of the insertion tendinitis of both Quadricipitals Tendons through an MRI and radiography under the supervision of his doctor Angel Ruiz-Cotorro. "The evolution of his injury is positive and the player will continue with his physiotherapy and muscular work and will resume his tennis activity in a progressive way starting next Monday July 20th, estimating his return to competition on August 8th at the Montreal event," said Angel Ruiz-Cotorro, Rafa's doctor. Rafa will travel back today to Manacor to continue with his recovery plan and will resume his tennis practice next Monday. Rafa Nadal: "I am happy with the way the tests went and with the positive evolution of the injury as the doctors said. I am really looking forward to practicing again and to do what I like to do the most: to play tennis. The event in Montreal is important and I expect to be there fit to play. Until then I need to continue to work on my recovery and practice well." ============================================================================== 昨天晚上應該很多人在等這個消息, 我想這應該是一個好消息, 但還是希望不管如何豆豆都不要有一絲的勉強, 雖然我們都很想他, 可還是希望他是真的養好傷。 Vamos Rafa!!! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.46.197.164

07/15 15:23, , 1F
健健康康的回來打球吧....Vamos Rafa!!
07/15 15:23, 1F

07/15 19:15, , 2F
再等三週半!! Vamos Rafa!!
07/15 19:15, 2F

07/15 21:42, , 3F
等你!! Vamos Rafa!!
07/15 21:42, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #1ANLRJVE (Nadal)
文章代碼(AID): #1ANLRJVE (Nadal)