[新聞] Teix is off the Mark in May

看板NY-Yankees作者 (沒有運動會死)時間14年前 (2010/05/23 21:12), 編輯推噓1(103)
留言4則, 4人參與, 最新討論串1/1
three things happen every May - the Kentucky Derby, the Preakness Stakes and Mark Teixeira breaking out of his April doldrums. By now, Teixeira is usually well on his way to improving his stats after another lost April. But after a hot start to May, always one of his best months, Teixeira has suddenly reverted to his April form. "For as good as I felt for two or three weeks there I feel the exact opposite right now," Teixeira said after going 0-for-4 with three strikeouts in Saturday night's 5-3 loss to the Mets. "I feel terrible. I can't get any worse right now." Teixeira, who went 0-for-4 Friday night as well, is hitless in the Subway Series and has one hit in his last 23 at-bats - not a vintage May by any means. Maybe I'm going to take a step back and get back to what I've always done and that's produce," said Teixeira, whose average dropped to .204. "I'm kind of caught in between being too aggressive and too patient right now. Maybe I'm taking too many swings (in the batting cage). Maybe I need to step it back and cut back on the lifting and cut back on the swings." Despite his recent slump, Teixeira is not agonizing. "I've always bounced back and I'm going to turn it around," he said. "I'm a streaky hitter. I live off my hot streaks. A week ago we were talking about my hot streak. Unfortunately this last week has just been bad. I've stunk the last week so I'm going to turn it around quick." HOW'S JAVY? Javy Vazquez played catch Saturday and reported no problems with or pain in his injured index finger, which he hurt while attempting a bunt Friday night. He said he will throw his regular bullpen session either tomorrow or Tuesday. NO WALK IN THE PARK So, about how long do you think it will be until you look at the transactions and see: "Yankees designate Chan Ho Park for assignment"? Park has been brutal in his short time in the Bronx and Saturday night saw another implosion. After allowing three hits and an earned run in 11/3 innings Saturday night, Park's season line now looks like this: 10 innings pitched, 15 hits, eight earned runs and a 7.20 ERA. NO-WINN SITUATION Randy Winn offered up no excuses when asked about Angel Pagan's fly ball to lead off the sixth that Winn misplayed into a double. Pagan later scored the Mets fourth run. "I ran toward the line and I missed it," Winn said. "It's as s imple as that. It's a play I should have made and I didn't make it." A CUTTER BELOW The Yankees have no concerns about Mariano Rivera despite the closer's three straight shaky outings heading into Saturday night's action. http://bleacherreport.com/tb/a4fbK -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 59.113.181.47

05/23 21:21, , 1F
日曆買到made in china的 漏印五月下半月
05/23 21:21, 1F

05/23 21:29, , 2F
應該是買到錯印成4月的日曆了...每個月的下半月都4月
05/23 21:29, 2F

05/23 21:34, , 3F
其實是四月的那張撕不下來,只好把紙挖的坑坑疤疤的
05/23 21:34, 3F

05/23 21:48, , 4F
買成瑪雅曆了!
05/23 21:48, 4F