Re: Sharing time^^

看板NTUTM作者 (eermi)時間16年前 (2008/05/04 20:46), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
※ 引述《eermi (eermi)》之銘言: : Hello,my dear fellow members,I am Angel Li. : First of all, I'd like to show my appreciation to you! : Without your supports, I wouldn't have such an unforgettable night yesterday! : Thanks!! : After finishing my first presentation in TM, : I found there is one thing all participators will be certainly very eager to : look right after our meeting! : They are.... : your pictures and videos! : Am I right? ^^ : Since the memory card of my camera is willing to be killed, : your splendid performances on the stage are all in my album now. : I will renew it soon after our meeting. : Welcome to get whatever you want : and immerse yourself in the world of memorable memories! : http://eermi.spaces.live.com/photos/cns!C5CF7A4935E3956B!3903/ : I also have many videos here. : If you wonder whether you are involved in them, : feel free to communicate with me by my MSN, : and I will transmit it to you right away!! Sorry... I forgot to change the "right of access" of my album, so that most of you couldn't enter it! Now it is opened to all of you! Welcome for your attending again! Angel. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 59.117.32.54

05/04 20:49, , 1F
thanks a lot!!
05/04 20:49, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #187R0eeT (NTUTM)
討論串 (同標題文章)
本文引述了以下文章的的內容:
完整討論串 (本文為第 2 之 2 篇):
文章代碼(AID): #187R0eeT (NTUTM)