Re: Hi everyone

看板NTUTM作者 (think about crunch)時間17年前 (2007/04/09 21:06), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串3/3 (看更多)
Indeed, it was a really exciting and happy occasion that night. I haven't been to KTV for years and we truly had a great time. Even though I was extremely exhausted the following day at hospital, I still look forward to the next event. Thank you for all who have contributed to this gathering. ※ 引述《terminalia (Ivy 矮鼻)》之銘言: : Hey, it was really happy to sing with all of you yesterday!! : It was my first time to go to KTV with you and I really look : forward to another outing~~~~ Thank Edison for starting this outing : and contact a lot of members and brought us Tom^^ Also, thank Sean : and thank Lisa for calling a lot of members, too. We wouldn't have : such a winderful night without all of you!!! : Haha, I really want to go with all of you again before long!!! : I hope we can have more outings in the near future after mid-term exam^^ : ※ 引述《soarD (常駐程式)》之銘言: : : I'm Henry. Toninght is such a good night!! : : Everyone in toastmaste is absolute a good singer. : : I really enjoy the joy of singing with you guys. : : However, the only pity is that Edison left earily and : : my mentor, Sean, didn't sing a song. :$ : : I hope we will have fun next time to make up for your lost tonight. : : nighty-night everybody~~ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 60.250.144.139
文章代碼(AID): #166ZfVzk (NTUTM)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #166ZfVzk (NTUTM)