Re: 送大家一首歌

看板NTU-K10作者 (Tyrael)時間22年前 (2001/12/24 23:07), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
※ 引述《deputy (I am me)》之銘言: : 平安夜 : Silent night,holy night : 平安夜,聖善夜 : All is calm,all is bright : 萬暗中,光華射 : Round you virgin mother and child : 照著聖母也照著聖嬰 : Holy infant so tender and mild : 多少慈祥也多少天真 : Sleep in heavenly peace,sleep in heavenly peace : 靜享天賜安眠,靜享天賜安眠 : 喔喔 糟糕 過了太久了 中文歌詞都忘了(我要校園歌聲啦~~)^^;;; : 原諒我 還有今天相機怪怪的 不好意思 對不起大家 : 只是想說 不管你是不是教友(我不是) : 都要祝你們有個平安喜樂的耶誕夜:) : 也要謝謝今天一起吃晚餐的「曠男怨女」們(這話可不是我說的...) : 因為有你們相陪 才不至淪落到整晚只有課本相隨 : 謝謝你們 也希望明年的平安夜 大家都能找到「另一半」:PP 那我也來一首吧:) http://ccsun57.cc.ntu.edu.tw/~b89605325/Prophesy.mp3 Prophesy, prophesy, prophesy, prophesy Prophesy to the dry bones I see the earth turning towards heaven I see broken dreams coming to pass I hear the sound of a celebration As a lame man walks Angels talk I'm carrying the message Of my risen Lord Speak to the mountains And they will humble themselves Nothing is impossible Stand on the promise he made With a heart full Nothing is impossible Shine like a light in the dark And the cities will turn Nothing is impossible Now is the hour to rise With his power at hand Nothing is impossible We're living in revival... Prophesy, prophesy, prophesy, prophesy Prophesy to the dry bones -- 忘記一切煩惱瑣事 狂歡吧 ^^ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 140.112.243.125
文章代碼(AID): #y9qIU00 (NTU-K10)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #y9qIU00 (NTU-K10)