Re: [問題] Where can I find a Jazz bar in Taipei?

看板NTU-Jazz作者 (WalkingOnTheMoon)時間20年前 (2003/11/21 13:50), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串3/4 (看更多)
※ 引述《claudliang (MaiMai)》之銘言: : HI, : I don't live in Taipei currently : But I'm planning on going there this winter and I wish to find : a Jazz bar where there's live Jazz band playing and with some : cocktail or coffee... : Does anyone know where I can find information? or : any idea of where the bars are? if anyone knows, : Please reply me the bar name and address : p.s. besides bars, where can I find Jazz music in Taipei? : cuz i'm from Seattle, where Jazz is very popular : I can't live without it. : Thanks a lots : C.L if you can read chinese website i recommand you to read this website http://jazznight.hypermart.net/jazzpub.htm i think there have enough information for you you live in seattle! there're lots jazz! i'm not sure what you mean "find Jazz music in Taipei" that means you wanna buy jazz music? you can buy jazz in every music store but if you wanna buy special cd maybe you have to go to Eslite or Fnac to find them. and there're still have some small store which have many jazz music if you still have problems you can ask us on this board or throw waterball to ask me or others -- -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.112.121.97
文章代碼(AID): #_lQUJp- (NTU-Jazz)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #_lQUJp- (NTU-Jazz)