Re: i met a really nice girl today

看板NTU-GIIB2002作者 (不傻不傻,會咬人!)時間21年前 (2003/05/14 21:11), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串2/4 (看更多)
※ 引述《DuckALice (鴨子)》之銘言: : i'm so happy today.... well, at least after what had happened : at the yuan-shan MRT station. : after i got off the MRT, it rained rather suddenly, but i was too lazy to take : out my umbrella, so i used my hand to cover my head and hoping the light will c : hange soon so i could jump on to my bus. but suddenly i felt the rain had : stopped.... but as i looked up there was a nice cute looking girl standing : next to me with her umbrella over me and saying hi with a big smile... i've : nver known this girl in my entire life yet she was so kind to share her : umbrella with me... and she started to chat with me and we actually exchanged : emails... i'm so glad i made such a great friend ^_^ : i admire her courage... why?! well, b/c the fact that she "did" lend her : umbrella to me is admirable.... cuz i have always been too shy to do that even : if i wanted to share my umbrella with someone else... : anyway, i just felt lucky and strengthen my belief that there are good people : out there in the world!!!!! hahaha ^_^ Well, i see. aspet and i will never use the umberlla in rainy days. Maybe we will meet our goddess someday. I wish~ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 218.168.238.12
文章代碼(AID): #-ma1jp9 (NTU-GIIB2002)
文章代碼(AID): #-ma1jp9 (NTU-GIIB2002)