Re: [問題]住宿舍舒服嗎

看板NTPU-COECO92作者 (阿文)時間21年前 (2003/09/13 20:56), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串7/14 (看更多)
※ 引述《egg1004 (絕世好蛋仔)》之銘言: : ※ 引述《pinkypu (蒸發的季節)》之銘言: : : 大家都知道 : : 原本我們宿舍是應該有冷氣的 : : 結果學校因Xreason so... : : anyway I just want to ask: Is it confertable to live in the dorm? : : I mean it's still very summer now : : and most student are used to have air-conditioner : : so won't it be really warm to live in the dorm? : : I've heard one of my dormmates say:there were this night when she : : stayed in the dorm for one night,and what a night was that!! : : She got so hot so wety that she woke-up in the middle of the night and : : couldn't sleep again! : : So I was wondering if it's confortable so "sleep" in the dorm?? : : Sorry that I had to use english : : there were suddently some problem with my computer : : so......FORGIVE ME!! : 真是好英文~~ : 嗯~宿舍真的很熱~ : 第一天晚上~ : 很多人都睡不著~ : 不過~ : 久了就習慣了~ : 而且中秋過後~ : 天氣慢慢慢慢就會愈來愈涼~ : 所以~ : 再忍個一、兩個月~ : 就不熱了~ 嗯我住的地方雖然有冷氣 但是我不太敢開阿 開一開說不定電費就爆表了 唉同學們大家一起忍耐吧!! 嗯嗯還是同學們晚上來我住的地方吹冷氣好了 我再來跟你們收電費 看在大家都是同學的份上 一個人統一價收50塊好了 很划算喔~~~ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 210.85.62.47
文章代碼(AID): #_OnGFxC (NTPU-COECO92)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #_OnGFxC (NTPU-COECO92)