Re: 兩個女孩的戰爭

看板NED-BEL-LUX作者 (cross road)時間21年前 (2003/09/12 13:02), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串4/4 (看更多)
※ 引述《lolancelot (cross road)》之銘言: : ※ 引述《LleyHewitt (小希!衝衝衝!!!)》之銘言: : 恕刪.. : 提出質疑的始作俑者Filip Dewulf已公開道歉,(詳情請看sport.be或Henin官網) : 所以我想克爸或Kim不久可能也會出來澄清吧.. 在國外forum找到的克爸文章,原文是in Dutch,發表的網友翻成英文了....真好!! BACK TO SPORTS, THANK YOU It urgently has to stop now: creating this "smear" concerning Kim or Justine. And definitely nobody has to put words about it in my mouth. Have we grown accustomed to the fact that two belgian girls are performing well ? Are mere sports not enough anymore to write about ? It has already happened before with the "blister subject" and now it is sinking into a pitiful low with all that has been written about Justine these days. And finally they are trying to lay the things at my door. At the question why Kim is always loosing from Justine nowadays or whether she shouldn't engage a psychologist (the idea, by the way ...), I answered: " Don't you see that Justine has acquired much more power, became stronger, therefore performs a better service and consequently is a logical winner ?" It doesn't seem an aberrant answer to me. Justine together with the people around her has been working much during this last half year. And when you win after all that, it is due to that hard labor. If she keeps working and playing like that, she will even more often win from Kim, and from all the others too. We have a good relationship with Justine and it is the same with the people around her, and we treat each other respectfully. So why should I condemn such a person ? Of course I am in desillusion when Kim is loosing. Against anyone ! But then again I keep my fair play - and so does Kim - to congratulate the other one with her victory. Maybe it would be better that everybody were treating both players more respectfully and would be glad that two belgians are at the number one and two spots in the world. And are working hard at it. Shouldn't that be all and can we leave it there ? As it is for me from now on, whoever shall want to talk about mere sports and only sports, will be welcome. But for another kind of stories, intended to set the players and / or the public against each other, I will say: "No !" In the past they have tried it already with Sabine Appelmans and Dominique Van Roost, and now they start again. I can only judge 'what a pity' and I don't want to have part in such. Lei Clijsters. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 218.167.165.121
文章代碼(AID): #_OLDkEO (NED-BEL-LUX)
文章代碼(AID): #_OLDkEO (NED-BEL-LUX)