Re: Ross照片 (有人有嘛)

看板NDHU-ENG-08作者 (長夜暗菲,)時間14年前 (2010/02/27 23:00), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串4/4 (看更多)
Dear Diane, First off, I am really sorry that i did not receive your mail sooner. I dont check this e-mail account that often anymore and I must have overlooked it. Anyway, Teriesa sent me an e-mail telling me about it so I searched my account and finally found it. Thanks you so much for putting that video together. It really brought back a lot of memories. I often wonder what has happened to all the students I taught - where they have gone, what they have done, how they are coping with becoming adults (I never coped very well!!). So looking at these videos helped jog my memory. Also, all the personal wishes to me were so sweet. I like the bit in the video where Simon is dancing - I will have to mock him about that next time I see him (as he is living back in England now). I have moved from Cambridge to London - but I am still doing my PhD at Cambridge University. I feel like I have become an older man since I have done my PhD - its a very long and difficult process - anyway I will be glad to finish! I was not in Xinjiang during the riots, thankfully - but I did my fieldwork in a neighbourhood in Urumqi where the riots happened. So I am afraid that some of my Chinese friends there may have been killed. It is very terrible what happened there. ... Thanks once again for the video and please send my wishes and thanks to all those who sent me messages. I am on facebook - tell everyone to become my friend! Best wishes, Ross -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.45.182.208 ※ 編輯: letournesol 來自: 114.45.182.208 (02/27 23:01)

02/28 00:28, , 1F
mock simon 真是非常邪惡!
02/28 00:28, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #1BYJDol5 (NDHU-ENG-08)
文章代碼(AID): #1BYJDol5 (NDHU-ENG-08)