Re: [閒聊] 政客的確要很會嘴砲...

看板NCUATM88作者 (.....)時間15年前 (2008/11/07 17:22), 編輯推噓8(800)
留言8則, 4人參與, 最新討論串3/3 (看更多)
※ 引述《makalu520 (姬玄毛)》之銘言: : ※ 引述《schooner (.....)》之銘言: : : 歐趴馬的勝選演說相當熱血啊~~ : : 而且他在稱讚完美國民眾後, 第一個讚美的是他的對手馬凱老杯 : : http://my.barackobama.com/page/community/post/stateupdates/gGx3Kc : : It’s the answer spoken by young and old, rich and poor, Democrat : : and Republican, black, white, Spanian, Asian, Native American, gay, : : straight, disabled and not disabled – Americans who sent a message : : to the world that we have never been just a collection of individual, : : or a collection of Red States and Blue States: we are, and always : : will be, the United States of America. : : 我們還在戰藍綠.... <囧> : 槍爪麻煩翻譯一下演說全文... If there is anyone out there who still doubts that America is a place where all things are possible; who still wonders if the dream of our founders is alive in our time; who still questions the power of our democracy, tonight is your answer. 如果有人懷疑美國是否還是充滿機會的地方, 有人疑惑我們的建國理念是否今昔如一, 有人仍不信任我們民主的力量... 今晚, 就是你的答案 It’s the answer told by lines that stretched around schools and churches in numbers this nation has never seen; by people who waited three hours and four hours, many for the very first time in their lives, because they believed that this time must be different; that their voice could be that difference. 這個答案就是, 由在學校和教堂等待投票的長隊, 由等待三四個小時的人們告訴我的 這些人許多都是人生中的第一次, 因為他們相信... 這次是不同的, 這一次人民的 聲音可以這麼的不同!! It’s the answer spoken by young and old, rich and poor, Democrat and Republican, black, white, Latino, Asian, Native American, gay, straight, disabled and not disabled – Americans who sent a message to the world that we have never been a collection of Red States and Blue States: we are, and always will be, the United States of America. 這個答案就是, 老與少, 貧與富, 紅與藍(*), 黑, 白, 拉丁, 亞裔, 原住民, 同性 戀, 異性戀, 殘與不殘的所有人共同回答的 -- 美國人傳送了一個訊息給全世界: 我們不只是紅與藍, 我們是, 而且永遠是... 美利堅合眾國~~ It’s the answer that led those who have been told for so long by so many to be cynical, and fearful, and doubtful of what we can achieve to put their hands on the arc of history and bend it once more toward the hope of a better day. 這個答案就是, 即使民眾長久以來被酸, 被恐嚇, 被質疑, 認為我們無法撥亂反正, 就算執政者走上了歪路我們還是可以扭轉乾坤, 朝著希望的大道前去 It’s been a long time coming, but tonight, because of what we did on this day, in this election, at this defining moment, change has come to America. I just received a very gracious call from Senator McCain. He fought long and hard in this campaign, and he’s fought even longer and harder for the country he loves. He has endured sacrifices for America that most of us cannot begin to imagine, and we are better off for the service rendered by this brave and selfless leader. I congratulate him and Governor Palin for all they have achieved, and I look forward to working with them to renew this nation’s promise in the months ahead. 選戰至今是條漫漫長路, 但是今晚, 因為我們今日的行動, 在這次選舉, 在這個時刻, 改變 已經降臨美國. 我剛剛接到馬凱老頭的溫馨來電. 他在這場選戰中漫長而艱苦 的奮戰, 而他更為了他所愛的國家艱苦的奮鬥至今. 他曾經為美國承受過的犧牲甚至 是超乎我們大多數人所能想像...我們應該向這位勇敢而無私的領導者致敬. 我恭喜 他與賠林大姐的成就, 並且期待與他們共同打拼, 延續這個國家的承諾 I want to thank my partner in this journey, a man who campaigned from his heart and spoke for the men and women he grew up with on the streets of Scranton and rode with on that train home to Delaware, the Vice President-elect of the United States, Joe Biden. I would not be standing here tonight without the unyielding support of my best friend for the last sixteen years, the rock of our family and the love of my life, our nation’s next First Lady, Michelle Obama. Sasha and Malia, I love you both so much, and you have earned the new puppy that’s coming with us to the White House. And while she’s no longer with us, I know my grandmother is watching, along with the family that made me who I am. I miss them tonight, and know that my debt to them is beyond measure. 好累... 擇要翻譯 = = 謝謝我的副手, 我老婆, 我小孩, 等我搬到白宮新家會買小狗給他們爽一下 雖然阿罵不在了, 但我知道阿罵跟其他的阿公阿祖都在天上看著我 反正就是愛你們啦~ 揪咪 ^.< To my campaign manager David Plouffe, my chief strategist David Axelrod, and the best campaign team ever assembled in the history of politics – you made this happen, and I am forever grateful for what you’ve sacrificed to get it done. 拎北ㄟ的選戰團隊也是超強... 剛溫啦 But above all, I will never forget who this victory truly belongs to – it belongs to you. 除此之外, 我永遠不會忘記誰才是這場勝利的真正贏家 -- 這是屬於你們的勝利 I was never the likeliest candidate for this office. We didn’t start with much money or many endorsements. Our campaign was not hatched in the halls of Washington – it began in the backyards of Des Moines and the living rooms of Concord and the front porches of Charleston. 進入決賽我也嚇一跳... 雖然老子我白手起家, 起手低資源三工人照樣打爆對手 It was built by working men and women who dug into what little savings they had to give five dollars and ten dollars and twenty dollars to this cause. It grew strength from the young people who rejected the myth of their generation’s apathy; who left their homes and their families for jobs that offered little pay and less sleep; from the not-so-young people who braved the bitter cold and scorching heat to knock on the doors of perfect strangers; from the millions of Americans who volunteered, and organized, and proved that more than two centuries later, a government of the people, by the people and for the people has not perished from this Earth. This is your victory. 這場勝利起自探甲郎五塊十塊的捐款. 還有拒絕冷漠的年輕人, 有 離家背景卻只獲得微薄薪水超時工作的人, 有一把年紀卻不畏霜雪炎日挨家挨戶敲門 拉票的歐八, 還有數以百萬自動自發的美國人, 從你們身上獲得了力量. 也證明了 在兩百年後, 一個民有, 民治, 民享的政府依然存在! 這, 是你們的勝利~ I know you didn’t do this just to win an election and I know you didn’t do it for me. You did it because you understand the enormity of the task that lies ahead. For even as we celebrate tonight, we know the challenges that tomorrow will bring are the greatest of our lifetime – two wars, a planet in peril, the worst financial crisis in a century. Even as we stand here tonight, we know there are brave Americans waking up in the deserts of Iraq and the mountains of Afghanistan to risk their lives for us. There are mothers and fathers who will lie awake after their children fall asleep and wonder how they’ll make the mortgage, or pay their doctor’s bills, or save enough for college. There is new energy to harness and new jobs to be created; new schools to build and threats to meet and alliances to repair. 我知道各位不是為了要贏這個選舉, 也不是為了我才這麼做. 各位這麼做的原因是 因為你們了解有許多等待解決的問題等在面前. 甚至在我們今晚慶功的同時, 我們 知道明天帶來的挑戰將是我們人生中最巨大的 -- 兩個戰爭... 一個陷入危機的的世 界與本世紀最嚴重的經濟衰退. 就在我們今晚站在此處的同時, 遠在伊拉克沙漠與 阿富汗山嶺裡, 為了我們而冒險犯難的勇敢美國人還兀自警醒. 許多的父母在孩子 睡覺後還在操心貸款, 醫療賬單, 或是想辦法存夠給孩子上大學的錢.... 我們有新的動力要作為, 新的工作要產生, 新的學校要建立, 更有威脅要面對, 以 及盟友關係要修復 The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep. We may not get there in one year or even one term, but America – I have never been more hopeful than I am tonight that we will get there. I promise you – we as a people will get there. 眼前的路很漫長. 要克服的情勢很險峻. 我們可能無法在一年或甚至一個任期內 達到目標... 但美國的人們, 我從不曾像今晚一般充滿我們終將成功的希望... 我向各位保證, 我們這一群會成功達陣的~ 打到手酸... 明天有空再打 @.@ 下面其實說得很熱血, 就是要大家選後別在戰藍綠, 沒投他的他還是 會傾聽人民的聲音, 做他們的總統 最後幾段老美無所不能也說得很好... 光看就熱血沸騰啊 XD There will be setbacks and false starts. There are many who won’t agree with every decision or policy I make as President, and we know that government can’t solve every problem. But I will always be honest with you about the challenges we face. I will listen to you, especially when we disagree. And above all, I will ask you join in the work of remaking this nation the only way it’s been done in America for two-hundred and twenty-one years – block by block, brick by brick, calloused hand by calloused hand. 接下來一定會有很多泛紅來嗆馬, 不爽我這個總統的決定, 而且我現在就跟 你說新政府也沒辦法解決所有問題... 但是我會很老實的跟你講我們面臨的 挑戰. 我會傾聽人民的聲音, 特別是當我們理念不同時. 我拜託各位鄉親 用 221年來我們美國的方式, 一步一腳印的再創新美國 What began twenty-one months ago in the depths of winter must not end on this autumn night. This victory alone is not the change we seek – it is only the chance for us to make that change. And that cannot happen if we go back to the way things were. It cannot happen without you. So let us summon a new spirit of patriotism; of service and responsibility where each of us resolves to pitch in and work harder and look after not only ourselves, but each other. Let us remember that if this financial crisis taught us anything, it’s that we cannot have a thriving Wall Street while Main Street suffers – in this country, we rise or fall as one nation; as one people. 21個月前的寒冬中開始的事情不會在這個深秋的夜晚裡結束. 這場勝利也 不是我們所追求的勝利, 這只是個讓我們真正有所轉變的契機. 但如果我們 走回頭路, 那麼改變將不會發生. 沒有你, 鄉親啊~ , 改變是不會來臨的 所以, 且讓我們發起新的愛呆玩...痾...愛美國運動, 而且還要手牽手心連心 互相來打拼. 我們還要記住這次經濟血崩帶給我們的教訓 -- 當大街上還有 凍死骨, 我們就不可以讓華爾街賺太多錢. 在這個國家裡, 我們一榮俱榮, 一損俱損, 如同手足 Let us resist the temptation to fall back on the same partisanship and pettiness and immaturity that has poisoned our politics for so long. Let us remember that it was a man from this state who first carried the banner of the Republican Party to the White House – a party founded on the values of self-reliance, individual liberty, and national unity. Those are values we all share, and while the Democratic Party has won a great victory tonight, we do so with a measure of humility and determination to heal the divides that have held back our progress. As Lincoln said to a nation far more divided than ours, “We are not enemies, but friends… though passion may have strained it must not break our bonds of affection.” And to those Americans whose support I have yet to earn – I may not have won your vote, but I hear your voices, I need your help, and I will be your President too. 讓我們一起拒絕墮入結黨互戰, 小心眼和不成熟抗爭的誘惑, 這些毒素已經長久的 侵蝕我們的政治. 讓我們記得, 在我們的國家裡, 曾有個人第一次高舉著共和黨的 旗幟入主白宮, 一個以自立, 自由, 與一個美國為核心價值的政黨 (按: 應指林肯) 這些核心價值同樣是我們所共享的, 特別是這個民主黨獲勝的夜晚, 我們一同放下 那些讓我們停滯不前的爭執, 治愈傷口, 修復分裂. 一如林肯對比我們更加分裂 的美國所說的: 我們不是敵人, 而是朋友... 儘管激烈的情緒使情況緊繃, 但我們 相連的血脈是無法崩裂的". 對其他我無法獲得支持的選民們, 我或許無法贏得你 們的神聖一票, 但我會繼續傾聽你們的聲音. 我需要你們的幫助, 而且我也將會是 你們的總統. And to all those watching tonight from beyond our shores, from parliaments and palaces to those who are huddled around radios in the forgotten corners of our world – our stories are singular, but our destiny is shared, and a new dawn of American leadership is at hand. To those who would tear this world down – we will defeat you. To those who seek peace and security – we support you. And to all those who have wondered if America’s beacon still burns as bright – tonight we proved once more that the true strength of our nation comes not from our the might of our arms or the scale of our wealth, but from the enduring power of our ideals: democracy, liberty, opportunity, and unyielding hope. For that is the true genius of America – that America can change. Our union can be perfected. And what we have already achieved gives us hope for what we can and must achieve tomorrow. This election had many firsts and many stories that will be told for generations. But one that’s on my mind tonight is about a woman who cast her ballot in Atlanta. She’s a lot like the millions of others who stood in line to make their voice heard in this election except for one thing – Ann Nixon Cooper is 106 years old. She was born just a generation past slavery; a time when there were no cars on the road or planes in the sky; when someone like her couldn’t vote for two reasons – because she was a woman and because of the color of her skin. And tonight, I think about all that she’s seen throughout her century in America – the heartache and the hope; the struggle and the progress; the times we were told that we can’t, and the people who pressed on with that American creed: Yes we can. At a time when women’s voices were silenced and their hopes dismissed, she lived to see them stand up and speak out and reach for the ballot. Yes we can. When there was despair in the dust bowl and depression across the land, she saw a nation conquer fear itself with a New Deal, new jobs and a new sense of common purpose. Yes we can. When the bombs fell on our harbor and tyranny threatened the world, she was there to witness a generation rise to greatness and a democracy was saved. Yes we can. She was there for the buses in Montgomery, the hoses in Birmingham, a bridge in Selma, and a preacher from Atlanta who told a people that “We Shall Overcome.” Yes we can. A man touched down on the moon, a wall came down in Berlin, a world was connected by our own science and imagination. And this year, in this election, she touched her finger to a screen, and cast her vote, because after 106 years in America, through the best of times and the darkest of hours, she knows how America can change. Yes we can. America, we have come so far. We have seen so much. But there is so much more to do. So tonight, let us ask ourselves – if our children should live to see the next century; if my daughters should be so lucky to live as long as Ann Nixon Cooper, what change will they see? What progress will we have made? This is our chance to answer that call. This is our moment. This is our time – to put our people back to work and open doors of opportunity for our kids; to restore prosperity and promote the cause of peace; to reclaim the American Dream and reaffirm that fundamental truth – that out of many, we are one; that while we breathe, we hope, and where we are met with cynicism, and doubt, and those who tell us that we can’t, we will respond with that timeless creed that sums up the spirit of a people: Yes We Can. Thank you, God bless you, and may God Bless the United States of America. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 66.91.76.28

11/07 18:42, , 1F
怎麼只有做一半阿!!!!
11/07 18:42, 1F

11/07 20:33, , 2F
未完待續...
11/07 20:33, 2F

11/07 20:36, , 3F
馬凱老頭.賠林大姐....這譯者怪怪的...
11/07 20:36, 3F

11/07 20:37, , 4F
三工人照樣打爆對手..............................
11/07 20:37, 4F

11/07 21:15, , 5F
有看有推~~
11/07 21:15, 5F

11/07 22:14, , 6F
哈~ 不覺得翻得很有台灣味嗎
11/07 22:14, 6F
※ 編輯: schooner 來自: 140.115.34.155 (11/09 09:16)

11/09 16:32, , 7F
未完待續,請繼續努力 :p
11/09 16:32, 7F

12/10 20:40, , 8F
鄉民事快速翻譯法...XD
12/10 20:40, 8F
文章代碼(AID): #1950ZolI (NCUATM88)
文章代碼(AID): #1950ZolI (NCUATM88)