Re: pre-draft camp

看板NCAA作者 (Zoo Crew)時間16年前 (2008/05/28 16:35), 編輯推噓1(101)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
※ 引述《Loj (Zoo Crew)》之銘言: : League announces nine likely lottery picks to be interviewed at camp : The NBA pre-draft camp is Tuesday through Friday (May 27-30) and : InsideHoops.com will be there, with coverage from us beginning tonight. The : first bit of info out is the names of top prospects the NBA has named to be : interviewed by the media in a separate setting. : Those names are: DJ Augustin, Texas, Jerryd Bayless (Arizona), Michael : Beasley (Kansas State), Eric Gordon (Indiana), Brook Lopez (Stanford), Kevin : Love (UCLA), OJ Mayo (USC), Anthony Randolph (LSU) and Derrick Rose (Memphis : ). : Since that’s nine guys, more names could be added to the list, but basically : that means the league expects those players are likely going to be selected : as lottery picks. In no way does this guarantee those guys will all be taken : before anyone else. The league inviting these guys to be interviewed in a : separate setting just means, chances are, in the first 14 picks, close to all : of those players will probably be selected. : http://www.insidehoops.com/blog/?p=1216 Bill Walker 參加芝加哥的訓練營前減了 25 磅。 His body is clearly NBA ready, and the athleticism he lost seems to be coming back, although from what we can tell, it’s still not quite at the level it was in high school. I compare him to Jerry Stackhouse. He can knock down shots from 15-17 feet, and that’s what team will need him to do. That will open up his drives, and his 3-point shot will get consistent in time. When he’s open, he’ll hit them. He gets up and down on himself quickly. We’re just keeping him confident in himself. He’s impressed with the ability to make deep shots, but now he needs to just do it a little more consistently.” -- "It’d probably be first round. If I can’t get in the first round then obviously I’ll go back to school." Bill Walker said. Via DE -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ※ 編輯: Loj 來自: 140.115.43.161 (05/28 16:45)

05/28 20:00, , 1F

05/28 23:44, , 2F
Love好像也減了13磅了,他希望能持續。
05/28 23:44, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #18FHbUk7 (NCAA)
討論串 (同標題文章)
本文引述了以下文章的的內容:
完整討論串 (本文為第 2 之 2 篇):
文章代碼(AID): #18FHbUk7 (NCAA)