Re: UNC vs. Duke

看板NCAA作者 (My destiny. My curse.)時間19年前 (2005/02/11 01:02), 編輯推噓3(300)
留言3則, 3人參與, 最新討論串6/6 (看更多)
感謝 Grant44 兄熱心轉來這篇,Dick V 資歷深厚,球賽整體看法 有他的一套,這篇文章所提到的論點,包含杜克成功制止北卡的快 攻、北卡失誤過多、下半場北卡執行半場進攻、Nelson 表現傑出 、杜克最後一次防守成功,都跟我們之前所觀察討論的一致。 但是雖然整體是篇好文章,Dick 可能上了年紀,細節記不清楚, 這篇文章有一個很大的錯誤... 在第三段,關於杜克最後一波防守的成功之處。 「 "Everybody Loves" Raymond Felton. He wanted to penetrate but had no place to go, and then he picked up his dribble early. What an amazing job defensively as the Tar Heels failed to get off a final shot.」 這段的錯誤在於,其實 Felton 在轉身運球甩掉 Ewing 後,已經為 自己製造出很大的切入空間,但由於這次 Roy 所設定的「Set Play」 ,是交給其他人出手,第一選擇是 McCants,但杜克卻成功盯死他 ,沒有如 Felton 預期地跑出來接應,Felton 雖然有空間往裡面衝 ,但為了等待隊友繞出空檔,自己又帶球往回轉。 所以賽後 McCants 與 Felton 才在場中無奈地互瞪,因為配合出現 問題。 杜克防守的成功在於他們預測到北卡的進攻戰術與選擇,而不是「 堵死 Felton,讓他想切卻無法切,無路可走。」 ESPN 另外一位球評 Andy Katz 在花時間訪問過兩隊教練與球員後, 所發表的文章,現在是 ESPN 的首頁,要比 Dick 這段可信,也跟之 前我的觀察相同。 http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/columns/story?columnist=katz_ andy&id=1988187 (請自行連接兩行網址,抱歉) 摘錄相關的幾段並簡略翻譯解釋如下。 North Carolina had its shot. The Tar Heels had the ball, and, despite 23 turnovers and 21 of 22 free-throw shooting by Duke, they still had a shot. But they couldn't get one off as the ball scooted out of bounds as time expired on a broken play when the option of finding Rashad McCants never materialized due to Duke correctly guessing the play and denying the pass. ....... On the final play, the Tar Heels were trying to run a similar play for McCants they did a year ago in beating Connecticut. But Redick, who knew that was the play and reminded his coaches of that after the game, guessed right. Tar Heels point guard Raymond Felton had Daniel Ewing beat the defense for a second but instead of going to the hoop, as he had done successfully throughout the night, he tried to get the ball around to McCants. Ultimately, it was headed toward David Noel in the corner, but Duke freshman DeMarcus Nelson got a hand on the ball. 也就是說,這球第一選擇是 McCants,跟去年對康大尾聲那球的設計 相同(那球我有看,的確差不多),但杜克早已料到北卡會這麼打, 把 McCants 守死,而 Felton 再擺脫 Ewing 後有足夠的空檔,前面 的空間也清出來,但他沒有繼續前進攻擊籃框,選擇等 McCants,最 後時間不夠,不得已傳給 Noel。 讓我們看看 Felton 自己怎麼說。 "I should have done a better job of pushing it," said Felton, who had eight of the team's 23 turnovers. Felton said he was looking for McCants but in hindsight should have looked to go to the rim after he had Ewing beat. He had been successful getting to the basket on fast-break opportunities and he probably would have drawn a defender or a foul if he went to the hoop. "I could have gone right to the basket for a short jumper," Felton said. "We've got to execute better. I take the blame for that. I've got to do a better job of attacking the basket. Because I could get to the basket whenever I wanted to." Felton 賽後自己也說那球他應該繼續前進攻擊籃框,因為當甩掉 Ewing 後,杜克前方也沒有人堵他,他可以靠近一點短跳投,或是吸引補防 的人賺犯規。不過訪談中可以看出他很有自信,下次遇到這種情況他 應該能做得更好。 所以北卡最後一次進攻可說被杜克正確預測,Coach K 在這次鬥智中 比 Roy 技高一籌(也多虧 Redick 提醒),不過這對北卡是很好的 經驗,Felton 也說會記取教訓。 我不知道 Dick V 怎麼會在文章中出現這種錯誤,事實上昨天賽後重 播這個 play,他自己還大叫道:「Oh. 雷蒙,你該切進去的。」,沒 想到之後寫文章卻前後矛盾。 大概是年紀大了,在高溫的撥報室裡(他跟搭檔一直擦汗)昏了頭吧 。:p ※ 引述《Grant44 (Stairway to heaven)》之銘言: : Defense carries Duke again, stops Carolina : By Dick Vitale : SPECIAL TO ESPN.COM : DURHAM, North Carolina — It was only fitting that Duke's defense made : the difference in the final moments of another classic in the greatest : rivalry in college sports. : The Blue Devils did a great job negating North Carolina's running game : in a 71-70 victory over their ACC rival Wednesday night. Duke stopped : the transition offense that helped the Tar Heels average 92.2 points : per game before their visit to Cameron Indoor Stadium. : Down one point with less than 20 seconds left, North Carolina put the : ball in the hands of its creative Thomas Edison point guard, : "Everybody Loves" Raymond Felton. He wanted to penetrate but had no : place to go, and then he picked up his dribble early. : What an amazing job defensively as the Tar Heels failed to get off a : final shot. : Duke made this a five-on-five game for most of the intense evening. It : is hard to describe the incredible intensity involved between these : two ACC powers. The Blue Devils controlled the tempo and flow of the : game. : Duke guards J.J. Redick and Daniel Ewing were able to hit some big : shots, and center Shelden Williams was a force inside. Williams became : the first player in Duke history to have at least five blocks and five : steals in the same game. : One key for the Dukies was a surprise. Diaper dandy DeMarcus Nelson : gave the Blue Devils quality minutes and was so effective, hitting : several key shots. He was the unsung hero for coach Mike Krzyzewski. : Teams always have a chance to win when they can score from the : perimeter. Redick couldn't get many open looks and had to work hard to : get his shots. But he still found a way to come through, the sign of a : true All-American. Give Carolina guard Jackie Manuel a lot of credit : for a great performance guarding Redick. : Tar Heels center Sean May had a phenomenal game for North Carolina (23 : points, 14 boards). He established good position inside and fought : hard. : The bottom line was that North Carolina couldn't get its fast break : going. Turnovers were also a factor, as coach Roy Williams' club gave : the ball away 23 times. North Carolina started executing in its : halfcourt sets better in the second half to rally from a seven-point : halftime deficit. : You also have to give credit to Duke's sixth man: The Cameron Crazies : were as loud as ever, and those great fans gave the Blue Devils : momentum early. You could tell that the players felt the fans' : emotion, which helped propel them to an early 10-2 lead. What an : incredible feeling when the game was over, baby! : These two programs respect each other. They know each other's : tendencies. It was a great, great college basketball game. And on this : night, the Blue Devils enjoyed a celebration. : That said, nothing has changed in my mind: I still feel that North : Carolina will cut down the nets in St. Louis when March Madness is : done. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 128.30.5.70

61.230.85.96 02/11, , 1F
我記得那時候是 90度 XD,電視有撥到
61.230.85.96 02/11, 1F

218.171.148.193 02/11, , 2F
大學球場沒冷氣啊?
218.171.148.193 02/11, 2F

65.96.160.170 02/13, , 3F
因為杜克主場是 1940 年蓋的老球場,所以沒冷氣...
65.96.160.170 02/13, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #122vEcnP (NCAA)
文章代碼(AID): #122vEcnP (NCAA)