Re: [情報] 老尼

看板NBA_Fantasy作者 ( move on )時間14年前 (2009/11/16 22:57), 編輯推噓3(300)
留言3則, 3人參與, 最新討論串3/3 (看更多)
※ 引述《windmax (神秘之風低調吹送)》之銘言: : Warriors president Robert Rowell categorically denied that he is considering : replacing Don Nelson as the team's head coach any time soon. : Rowell confirmed that he intends to meet with Nelson after the team's current : road trip, but said, "It's hard to comment on an article when I have never : had a discussion with the person who wrote it. It is complete nonsense." : Nellie could ask to change job titles, but unfortunately for Warriors' : fantasy owners it doesn't sound like the front office will change it for him. : 勇士高層:我否認要換掉老尼 : 一切都是胡說的~~~~~ Golden State Warriors president Robert Rowell addressed several topics of contention surrounding the franchise Sunday night, including the removal of coach Don Nelson as head coach. "I haven't had one discussion about that at all," said Rowell. "It hasn't even crossed my mind. He just signed a two-year extension and I expect him to be our coach for the next two years." A report last week had an unidentified source saying Nelson could be removed as coach as early as this week, the only question being whether he would be fired altogether or moved into a front-office consultant's role. Assistant coach Keith Smart was identified as his successor. Nelson has publicly clashed with both Stephen Jackson and Monta Ellis this season. The latter is a team captain and Rowell said, despite trade rumors, the team is committed to him as part of its future core. Jackson relinquished his captaincy after his preseason shouting match with Nelson and subsequent two-game suspension. "We've got a little hiccup here," said Rowell, "but I don't think we're taking a step back." Referring to injuries to both Andris Biedrins and Ronny Turiaf, Rowell added, "I'd say our problems have a lot more to do with not having a healthy center than anything else." Jackson demanded to be traded this summer after signing a three-year, $28 million extension a year ago. Sources say he was told the team would look to add "a big name player" and was excited that the Warriors tried to acquire Suns power forward Amare Stoudemire in a draft-night deal last June. "They made promises and didn't keep them," Jackson said. "I just believe they're more interested in selling tickets than winning. And I'll leave it at that." Jackson joined the Warriors along with Al Harrington in a midseason deal two years ago with the Indiana Pacers after Indianapolis fans refused to forgive his part in the infamous 2005 brawl with fans in Detroit. Only months later, he was instrumental in the Warriors' electric first-round upset of the No. 1 seeded Mavericks and has done countless community appearances in the Bay Area. "We put in a lot of time, money and resources to help him rebuild his reputation," Rowell said. "I have a lot of respect for the work he put into it, on and off the court. I did take a vested interest in signing him to an extension. We told him we'd look to make this team better, but we never talked about trading the pick or acquiring a big. He knew the landscape. He sat there and told everybody this is where he wanted to be and was up to the challenge. In the end, we were duped." The team is committed to fulfilling Jackson's request but Rowell said they will not negotiate a buyout. "No need to do that," Rowell said. "I don't want anybody here who doesn't want to be here. We just want to make a deal so the team gets better and doesn't go backward." 老尼依舊坐得很穩,可能會再折騰大家兩年。 烏雲罩頂的 S.Jackson : 說好的阿罵勒..... -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.134.25.156

11/16 23:01, , 1F
最多勝教頭大概跑不掉了
11/16 23:01, 1F

11/16 23:03, , 2F
Don Nelson Sucks!!!
11/16 23:03, 2F

11/16 23:10, , 3F
問老尼還倒不如去問香蕉
11/16 23:10, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #1B0MW-3O (NBA_Fantasy)
討論串 (同標題文章)
本文引述了以下文章的的內容: