Re: [花邊] MJ前隊友:沒看過完全體喬丹 因為他都不睡已刪文

看板NBA作者 (NoBody)時間2年前 (2022/05/07 19:04), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
※ 引述《wai0806 (JK打籃球推廣仔)》之銘言: : https://twitter.com/mj23_world/status/1521045681636802560 : BJ Armstrong 談 MJ : “With no sleep. His true gift, as Rex knows… If he would have slept, we : don't how good he really would have been. We didn't see the best of Michael : Jordan because he didn't sleep for 14 years literally. This isn’t a little : sleep, he literally didn’t sleep. I was just, my moment was watching him : play 35-40 minutes, then come to practice with the same energy. Now wait a : minute, this isn’t normal. We didn’t show him practicing. He might be the : greatest player ever, I don’t know who the greatest is, he’s certainly : somewhere in there. He was the greatest practice player I’ve ever seen. I’ : ve never seen a guy practice this hard and that’s what we should be showing : the kids. Because we’re just showing them the games when the lights were on. : I’ve never seen a guy this competitive and he’s always on. He always brings : it. In practice, I realized he’s different. I was at the same place he was : at and I’m a little tired today. Everybody else is a little tired. And all : of a sudden, when Phil Jackson blew the whistle, this guy acts like he got 10 : hours of sleep. And, he didn’t eat. You got a guy that didn’t sleep, he didn : ’t eat, he’s playing cards, or whatever he’s doing at night… And the guy : is playing, and you’re just like ‘wait a minute, he just played 45 minutes : the other night. How?” : 「不睡覺才是他真正的天賦,如同Rex知道的那樣…要是他可以好好睡覺的話,我們永遠不會知道他到底能有多強了。 : 我們從來沒看過最強的MJ因為他生涯14年真的都不睡覺。連小睡都沒有,就是真的不睡覺。 : 我就是,我感覺我看了他上場打球35~40分鐘,然後又帶著滿滿的能量來練球。 : 修但幾咧,這樣很不正常吧,我們沒有展示過他的練習,他也許是史上最偉大球員,我是不知道誰最偉大啦,他絕對有一席之位。 : 但他肯定是我見過練習最勤奮的傢伙,這才是我們該給孩子們看的。因為我們都只是給他們秀那些鎂光燈下的比賽。 : 我從沒看過有人可以這麼有競爭力而他還可以一直保持如此。他永遠可以都保持著競爭力。 : 在練習的時候我就知道這個人絕對與眾不同了,我跟他身在同處,而我今天就是有點累了,其他人也有點累了。 : 然後突然,禪師吹個哨,這傢伙搞得好像他剛睡了10個小時的覺一樣,然後他還沒吃東西耶。 : 這傢伙沒吃睡覺,沒吃東西,然後跑去打牌還是不管他晚上鬼混去哪了… : 居然還能打球,你的感覺就會像是『但咧,他前幾天晚上還上場了45分鐘,到底是怎樣啦?』」 這個"不睡覺"應不算唬爛,不過誇飾了點。 MJ在三連霸時期體力是真的好。 之前看過採訪夢幻球隊的影片,魔術就對MJ的好體力印象深刻。 他說MJ都一直到處找人聊天打牌,完全不睡覺的, 訓練照常無任何異狀,不曉得他體力哪來的。 魔術說直到兩三天後他才看到MJ真的沒電了去睡。 當時聽到這採訪也覺得扯,現在BJ也這麼說,算是有事實驗證。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 223.140.249.71 (臺灣) ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/NBA/M.1651921466.A.C42.html
文章代碼(AID): #1YTb8wn2 (NBA)
文章代碼(AID): #1YTb8wn2 (NBA)