Re: [討論] 我愛羅的回憶

看板NARUTO作者 (輕閉雙眼)時間19年前 (2005/06/06 16:05), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串3/3 (看更多)
※ 引述《Z0R0 (Z0R0)》之銘言: : ※ 引述《slipperrr (輕閉雙眼)》之銘言: : : ~~~~~~~~~ : : 請問一下有人知道片尾曲的歌名嗎? : : 因為實在太好聽了~~~~~ : 是聽起來有點悲傷的那首嗎? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 就是那一集後半段是用灰色的我愛羅小時候回憶的畫面 那時候唱的歌 : 如果是的話, 那是"wind", 如果是小櫻和井野那首的話我就不曉得了. : 附上wind的歌詞: : 名稱:Wind : 詞/曲/歌:Akeboshi : Cultivate your hunger before you idealize. : Motivate your anger to make them all realize. : Climbing the mountain, never coming down. : Break into the contents, never falling down. : My knee is still shaking, like I was twelve, : Sneaking out of the classroom, by the back door. : A man railed at me twice though, but I didn't care. : Waiting is wasting for people like me. : *Don't try to live so wise. : Don't cry 'cause you're so right. : Don't dry with fakes or fears, : 'Cause you will hate yourself in the end.* : (Repeats*) : You say, "Dreams are dreams. : "I ain't gonna play the fool anymore." : You say, "'Cause I still got my soul." : Take your time, baby, your blood needs slowing down. : Breach your soul to reach yourself before you gloom. : Reflection of fear makes shadows of nothing, shadows of nothing. : You still are blind, if you see a winding road, : 'Cause there's always a straight way to the point you see. : *Don't try to live so wise. : Don't cry 'cause you're so right. : Don't dry with fakes or fears, : 'Cause you will hate yourself in the end.* : (Repeats*) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 203.67.78.174
文章代碼(AID): #12f0FE6r (NARUTO)
文章代碼(AID): #12f0FE6r (NARUTO)